Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Emma Swan

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will Emma's love interest in season 2 be:

Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%Emma Swan - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Emma Swan - Page 3 Empty Emma Swan

Emma Swan - Page 3 4512eb56-9b86-4944-b33d-b38617a6546a_zpsee01efe8

Name:  Emma

Memorable quote(s): "Maybe  I don't need answers, maybe I just need to punch you in  the face."

Emma Swan is a 28 year-old bail-bondswoman from Boston who is
strong and self-reliant, though still somehow not quite at home in her
own skin. Abandoned at birth, Emma grew up in the foster care system.
She has learned to rely only on herself, never letting anyone else get
close enough to let her down. She takes a special pleasure in
out-maneuvering skips on the job, and seems to prefer hauling them in by
their ears.

When Emma was 17 years old she got pregnant and, knowing she was
in no position to raise a child and wanting to give him the best chance
possible, decided to give him up for adoption.

Emma was born to Snow White and Prince Charming. On the day of her birth, however, the Evil Queen cursed everyone in the Enchanted Forest. To protect their daughter, Snow White and Prince Charming put Emma in an enchanted tree that transported Emma to the mortal world, so she would be safe from the curse. Rumpelstiltskin foresaw that on her 28th birthday, Emma would return to save all Fairy Tale creatures and undo the curse.

Played By: Jennifer Morrison
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Emma Swan :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 8/20/2012, 9:21 pm by wileycatpp

LMAO MY MATCHES AND ICE MACHINE ARE READY TO GO :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 8:44 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
Genajam wrote: :lol!: :lol!: maybe woodboy can be put on ICE...... :lol!:
haha then he'd really be flammable!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

HAHAHAH GOOD ONE cheers cheers cheers
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 8:40 pm by Guest

Genajam wrote: :lol!: :lol!: maybe woodboy can be put on ICE...... :lol!:
haha then he'd really be flammable!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 8:39 pm by genajamm

:lol!: :lol!: maybe woodboy can be put on ICE...... :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 8:37 pm by Guest

Genajam wrote:Not if we use wileys matches...... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
YOU WOULDNT DARE... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 8:34 pm by genajamm

Not if we use wileys matches...... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 8:32 pm by Guest

Genajam wrote:40% for other........ woodboy is going down......... :lol!: sooner or later :lol!: just a couple more reasonable Voters against driftwood.....and well GAME ON!!! HAHAHA :lol!: :lol!:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! and at least he'll be able to float Wink LOL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 8:30 pm by genajamm

40% for other........ woodboy is going down......... :lol!: sooner or later :lol!: just a couple more reasonable Voters against driftwood.....and well GAME ON!!! HAHAHA :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 8:08 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:WOO august is at 75% thats what im talking about!!!

UGH NO WOOD BOY OTHER OTHER OTHER LOL
you just drink your ice wiley :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/20/2012, 8:00 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:WOO august is at 75% thats what im talking about!!!

UGH NO WOOD BOY OTHER OTHER OTHER LOL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 7:56 pm by Guest

WOO august is at 75% thats what im talking about!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 7:53 pm by genajamm

I bet Emma gets together with Henrys dad if at all possible,,,, she may dislike him at first but somehow he ( HENRYS DAD) and Henry will manage to get her to be with him to be a HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I love you It may be a long time down the line but Henry will want to be a family since he never had one ,,, Emma will want that to for Henry and eventually for herself,,,, just my feeling,,,,,Henrys dad may win Emma over by somehow saving Henry or her parents,, he may start out BAD Twisted Evil then become good I love you
Lets nobody barf now,,, hahaha :P Just my own thought

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/20/2012, 6:53 pm by SW7_PC2

This is where we disagree. I hope to see August with Emma. HE just freaked and didn't know what to do, yes that was wrong. But they have built so much more and she KNOWS he left her and accepted it, it seems :-)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/10/2012, 5:23 am by wileycatpp

I think Emma deserves better then August. He abandoned her and only came back when he started changing talk about selfish. He wasn't worried about ay of the people stuck in storybrooke while he was traveling the world. I understand theres nothing he could do as a child but all those yrs as an adult he did nothing. He couldn't find her I bet he didn't even try. he only befriended Emma out of necessity. I hope he stays a wood boy (man) for a while and when he does turn back she kics him to the curb. I also hope Everyone finds out what Gepetto did and he and Pino get run outta town.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/10/2012, 1:28 am by Guest

@Ranna... AGREED!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/10/2012, 12:33 am by Guest

@blue - while i can see your point concerning august i disagree. I think it has always been on his mind to come back to SB. He knew she would come back as it was 'seen'...and he did have a relationship with Henry. And that whole time August was deceiving Rump/Gold he truly looked pained about doing it. I also think he really does like Emma but is also consumed with guilt and his own issues concerning their 'past'...or at least his part in it.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/9/2012, 11:04 pm by Guest

[quote="Bluphoenix444"]
Shekinel wrote:Major question: Why did Emma ,after believeing and knowing the truth, went looking for August and not Jefferson?? =D hahaha

Remember: Emma hasn't seen Jefferson since MM kicked him out that window. So, I don't think she even thought to look for him because in her mind, he might have been telling the truth but he still disappeared and was gone.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/9/2012, 7:40 pm by Guest

i think august is just as damaged as emma in many ways. i believe august does have the capacity to befriend someone. and although he did come back because of him changing back, they never say that he never planned to come back at all, just that he had lost emma and was never able to relocate her (i think is what he says). he regretted what he had done and feels shameful of himself. in my view him and emma belong together because they can understand each other, they'd be able to comfort each other. and even though he was never abandoned by his family, his dad basically pushed him into the position he is in, came to our world and was totally lost in it. he to had to grow up all alone with no one at a VERY young age. i do agree though that he has to come to terms with the decisions that he made and forgive himself first before he can really "heal".

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/9/2012, 7:20 pm by Bluphoenix444

Ranna156 wrote:August is/was Emma's friend as well...and he tried to convince her through 'nice' ways. I don't think it was 'out there' at all for her to go find August over Jefferson! Besides August also has/had a 'relationship' with Henry where Jefferson doesn't/didn't...

Emma's friend? He certainly needed to get her to believe fast and quickly for personal reasons. No relationship with the kid either. He crashed into their lives because his was at stake. I don't think August has the capacity to befriend somebody. He is the boy lost in the wilderness, bitter and disenfranchised. Until his ties with his sculptor are restored, August can't love.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/9/2012, 7:14 pm by Bluphoenix444

Shekinel wrote:Major question: Why did Emma ,after believeing and knowing the truth, went looking for August and not Jefferson?? =D hahaha

Yeah! As if the guy had attained any respect by his actions. She didn't trust him at all. They needed to end his story with his final "woodization".

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 2:26 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:I still say the look on Emma's face and at the end of 'Hat Trick' speaks volumes on her 'thoughts' at that point...

I did not see 'hostility' or 'anger' there that would be focused towards him. She sees that he was telling the 'truth'...

That's why I'm anxious and curious of her reaction when they DO meet up in season 2! Wink

And I do hope they meet up!! I really want Jeff to help Emma in whichever plot they have for her in season 2. And I really would like to see him getting his daughter. What about Alice? MH/Jeff story and character has the potential to be in more than one episode. Hope the writers have plans for him...BUT NOT romantically with Emma, no no 8( hahaha

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 2:05 pm by Shekinel

Ranna156 wrote:August is/was Emma's friend as well...and he tried to convince her through 'nice' ways. I don't think it was 'out there' at all for her to go find August over Jefferson! Besides August also has/had a 'relationship' with Henry where Jefferson doesn't/didn't...

Hahaha I know know,...but still ....Pino has advantage <3 ,something is something, !! hahaha xD!!!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:03 pm by Guest

I still say the look on Emma's face and at the end of 'Hat Trick' speaks volumes on her 'thoughts' at that point...

I did not see 'hostility' or 'anger' there that would be focused towards him. She sees that he was telling the 'truth'...

That's why I'm anxious and curious of her reaction when they DO meet up in season 2! Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 1:59 pm by Guest

August is/was Emma's friend as well...and he tried to convince her through 'nice' ways. I don't think it was 'out there' at all for her to go find August over Jefferson! Besides August also has/had a 'relationship' with Henry where Jefferson doesn't/didn't...

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 1:52 pm by Shekinel

eclectic1 wrote:

Because as far as Emma knows, Jefferson is 'dead'...though no body was found. Wink

hahaha i was waiting specifically for your reply eclectic !! =P haha
i give it to you, you have a point there. But lets imagine she knew he(Jeff) was alive, do you think she would have gone to Jefferson, (he drugged her, kidnapped her mother and pointed a gun at her) instead of August , desperately in her situation with her kid in a magic coma??? I dont thinks so !! I mean, for all we know she could have gone to her mother or father! But no, she went looking for August :P

I think this would be a battle between: Abandonment (Pino) Vs. Bad actions (Jeff).We know both of them are good guys, and both had good reasons that explain (NOT justify) their decisions/actions

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next