Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Emma Swan

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will Emma's love interest in season 2 be:

Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%Emma Swan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Emma Swan - Page 2 Empty Emma Swan

Emma Swan - Page 2 4512eb56-9b86-4944-b33d-b38617a6546a_zpsee01efe8

Name:  Emma

Memorable quote(s): "Maybe  I don't need answers, maybe I just need to punch you in  the face."

Emma Swan is a 28 year-old bail-bondswoman from Boston who is
strong and self-reliant, though still somehow not quite at home in her
own skin. Abandoned at birth, Emma grew up in the foster care system.
She has learned to rely only on herself, never letting anyone else get
close enough to let her down. She takes a special pleasure in
out-maneuvering skips on the job, and seems to prefer hauling them in by
their ears.

When Emma was 17 years old she got pregnant and, knowing she was
in no position to raise a child and wanting to give him the best chance
possible, decided to give him up for adoption.

Emma was born to Snow White and Prince Charming. On the day of her birth, however, the Evil Queen cursed everyone in the Enchanted Forest. To protect their daughter, Snow White and Prince Charming put Emma in an enchanted tree that transported Emma to the mortal world, so she would be safe from the curse. Rumpelstiltskin foresaw that on her 28th birthday, Emma would return to save all Fairy Tale creatures and undo the curse.

Played By: Jennifer Morrison
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Emma Swan :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 8/25/2012, 10:50 am by wileycatpp

no i mean they should only be in there early 20s not late 20s like Emma. Snow was not that old when her dad died and all this stuff was set in motion

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/25/2012, 10:35 am by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:I wonder how long it will take for Henry to call Emma mom or do you think he will?! I am so excited to see all the changes coming in S2!

What do you all think will be the HARDEST for Emma to deal with? Henry actually being "Hers" now, The fact her parents are her age & or the fact they are all Fairytale Characters?!

I do not know how I would deal with that if it actually happened! I would be like WHHHAAAA, and this is too much for me, peace! LOL! HAHA!

I think Henry is dying to call Emma mom. If i were her i be most freaked out that my parents are the same age as me. Something I dont understand is shouldnt her parents actually be younger then her. I think the writers messed up on that one she should be older then them not the same age.

I too was thinking she should be older. Because THEY are 28 stuck there, yes she JUST turned 28 at the beginning of the season, but it has been months since then, so she is older now and will continue to get older. But so should all the FTL peeps now as well, since the curse seems to broken....

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/25/2012, 10:29 am by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:I wonder how long it will take for Henry to call Emma mom or do you think he will?! I am so excited to see all the changes coming in S2!

What do you all think will be the HARDEST for Emma to deal with? Henry actually being "Hers" now, The fact her parents are her age & or the fact they are all Fairytale Characters?!

I do not know how I would deal with that if it actually happened! I would be like WHHHAAAA, and this is too much for me, peace! LOL! HAHA!

I think Henry is dying to call Emma mom. If i were her i be most freaked out that my parents are the same age as me. Something I dont understand is shouldnt her parents actually be younger then her. I think the writers messed up on that one she should be older then them not the same age.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/25/2012, 8:12 am by SW7_PC2

I wonder how long it will take for Henry to call Emma mom or do you think he will?! I am so excited to see all the changes coming in S2!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/22/2012, 3:57 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:I got 7 wrong but theres a problem with quiz it marks the question how did emma gothru the enchanted warbrobe with as wrong even though everyone got it right it say that jiminy is the right answer not pino.

Oh crap! LOL! I wonder If I can fix it, it is saved...

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/22/2012, 12:41 pm by wileycatpp

Emma Swan - Page 2 977619fd

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/22/2012, 5:29 am by wileycatpp

I got 7 wrong but theres a problem with quiz it marks the question how did emma gothru the enchanted warbrobe with as wrong even though everyone got it right it say that jiminy is the right answer not pino.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/22/2012, 1:05 am by hermione982175

That was a good quiz. I got a 15 out of 20 which surprise me because this quiz was hard especially those quotes and some of the questions as well!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/21/2012, 10:51 pm by genajamm

I TOTALLY BIT IT ,,, :lol!: :lol!: A WHOPPING 9 FOR ME WOW afraid
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 9 OUT OF 20,,,,,HMMM MUST PAY BETTER ATTENTION :lol!:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/21/2012, 10:42 pm by SW7_PC2

HAHA! I made the quiz and still only got 17 out of 20, LMAO! Quotes are HARD! But FUN!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/21/2012, 10:03 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
hermione982175 wrote:
I think with August, if he not wooden boy anymore I think he will be there for Emma since he understand Emma grown up in our world and he will help her adapt to now the new Fairytale land (Storybrooke) so he will be there for her. Also hopefully Pino and Emma will fall in love together!!!!!
i agree! and i think emma and august both have a lot in common as well. they both were screwed over as children and have grown up alone and learned to be independent.

OH to dream,,, :lol!: :lol!: HAHA ,,,just kidding Twisted Evil well a little bit,,,, No

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/21/2012, 6:22 pm by hermione982175

@BeautyIsSleepingIn That is totally true as well!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/21/2012, 6:15 pm by Guest

hermione982175 wrote:
I think with August, if he not wooden boy anymore I think he will be there for Emma since he understand Emma grown up in our world and he will help her adapt to now the new Fairytale land (Storybrooke) so he will be there for her. Also hopefully Pino and Emma will fall in love together!!!!!
i agree! and i think emma and august both have a lot in common as well. they both were screwed over as children and have grown up alone and learned to be independent.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/21/2012, 6:09 pm by hermione982175

I agree. I think Emma will be upset and will ask her parents for some time because she just realize who her parents are and why they save her. Also with giving some time for Emma, she will eventually adapt to the fact that Snow White and Prince Charming are her parents and that she really is from Fairytale Land. So it will take time for Emma to have a relationship with her parents.

As far for Regina, I doubt she will be able to get Henry back because I think Snow White and Prince Charming as his Grandparents and Emma as his real mom and Snow White and Prince Charming's friends will keep an sharp eye on him so Regina can't get him back since they know that she is the Evil Queen!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/21/2012, 3:25 pm by Guest

i definitely dont see emma being the one to jump into thing right away with her parents. she's not really the mushy mushy type lol. but im sure she'll come around.

as for her and august, they dont really say if she remembers him taking care of her when she has her flash backs and finally realizes its all true. so if she did find that out in her flash backs then she still went to august for help which means she obviously still trusts and forgives him, and if not...then hopefully they'll touch in that early on! remember wood is good!

as for regina...i see no hope for her in her future LOL. everyone knows who they are and in that still small voice archie talks about how the courts go to someone who has treated the child to see who will better suit the kid, and emma is obviously the winner now that he knows who regina is...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/21/2012, 2:37 pm by SW7_PC2

I too think she might, even though she did the same thing, be slightly upset with her parents, but will come around, I mean she kinda HAS to!

And as for Regina going the "Legal" route, I know obviously not in SB, but MAINE, do they not know what is going on in this town! LOL! I know it is "FTL" now and kinda was even without magic...but they did talk about it once. I just do not think the EQ is gonna let Henry GO, but in the pics so far he seems to be running around with PC...hmmm..(except the hangin out the window pic) LOL!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/21/2012, 10:21 am by wileycatpp

I dont think Regina will go the legal route either. I mean after all she is EQ and thats not how they role in FTL lol

I think the relationship with Emma and her parents will be strained at least at first. Emma will be hurt and hesitant but i think she'll come around eventually.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/21/2012, 9:39 am by genajamm

I think that Emma will get what her parents did with her,, they wanted her SAFE FIRST AND FOREMOST, she will understand that, it is exactly the same thing that she herself did with Henry,, but for different reasons,, Emma wanted Henry to have a better life, so she gave him up,,,,
as far as Regina having legal custody??? Dont know how that will work since the WHOLE town knows who she really is,,,,, who will enforce it??? I dont think our world rules will play to much in to effect over the custody issue.

If Emma is going to have any hurt feelings I think it will be with August,, he did go with her through the portal and then check out on her,,, its unrealistic for a kid to be held to that kind of duty, but I think it will hurt Emma's feelings just the same when she finds out. I love you

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/21/2012, 7:32 am by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHAHA run for your life august!!!!!!!!

So how do you think Emma and Snow's relationship will be now. Do you think like Snow is going to be like OH MY BABY! Cause if I didn't meet my 'child I gave away to save us all 28yrs later' I wouldn't just "jump" into things, as it looks like the pic does (the one of Snow Holding Emma's face!)

Emma is probably gonna have some hurt feelings, what do you think?

I bet Henry is happy to have a "grandma & grandpa" But it all still makes me wonder...Regina has LEGAL custody of Henry, how can she just walk away like you win, lol! Even without magic, she could take that to court and BAM in her favor...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/21/2012, 2:36 am by Guest

HAHAHA run for your life august!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 11:45 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:hahaha my poor wooden boy doesn't stand a chance against you gals!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad "LET MY WRATH BE UNLEASHED!" LOL

HAHAH WOODEN BOY WERE COMING FOR YOU WITH 50 PROOF ICE afraid
ITS LOCK N LOAD TIME :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 9:43 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:hahaha my poor wooden boy doesn't stand a chance against you gals!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad "LET MY WRATH BE UNLEASHED!" LOL

I LOVE WOOD BOY! LOL! :-)

GO WOOD GO! WOOD IS GOOD YA'ALL! COME ON VOTE FOR WOOD!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

HOLLA!!! :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/20/2012, 9:34 pm by SW7_PC2

I LOVE WOOD BOY! LOL! :-)

GO WOOD GO! WOOD IS GOOD YA'ALL! COME ON VOTE FOR WOOD!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/20/2012, 9:33 pm by Guest

hahaha my poor wooden boy doesn't stand a chance against you gals!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad "LET MY WRATH BE UNLEASHED!" LOL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/20/2012, 9:26 pm by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:LMAO MY MATCHES AND ICE MACHINE ARE READY TO GO :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: GAME ON!!! 60-40 NOW DRIFTWOOD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
CRANK THAT ICE MACHINE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next