Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

What do you think Rumple will ask from Emma?

Go down

What do you think Rumple will ask from Emma? Empty What do you think Rumple will ask from Emma?

Emma still owes Rumple a favor...
Do you think Rumple will ask Emma to help him find Bae or do you think he will want something more devious from her?

Owing rumple is a dangerous thing. I hope its not something devious. I like the idea of Rump being allies with Emma.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What do you think Rumple will ask from Emma? :: Comments

playarita

Post 12/27/2012, 3:48 am by playarita

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

playarita

Post 12/27/2012, 3:44 am by playarita

Blu wrote:It is going to be related to Twuu Wuv! Something Rumpel couldn't possibly do himself, something stealthy.
Yes that's right... fetch something or someone.

Or perhaps... sacrifice herself so they all be back in FTL at the time the Curse was set in motion by EQ... so Emma may get a chance for an enchanted chilhood, after all.

I love this. I think that the self sacrifice may actually be stronger then twuu wuv because of the fact that it goes against human nature and it is a very rare magic. So maybe the sacrifice is not a physical sacrifice but an emotional or "spiritual" one..

What I was thinking was that Emma sacrifices her true love to take them all back to FTL. However I was thinking that part of the sacrifice is that Emma decides not to go back to that time so that she can experience a magical childhood because that would mean she would be without Henry. She cannot sacrifice that.

Maybe that is what Emma has to learn to break the curse that yes what Neal did to her was horrible, but that ultimately the pain and heartache she suffered made her stronger and gave her a son that she was able to reconnect with. So what she sacrifices is the chance to go back to redo history because she sees the beauty and magic in what she shared with Neal (however temporary) and Henry and sacrifices her true love with Neal to save the town once again..

Which seems to be a reoccurring narrative for Emma and Neal as well. Perhaps this is a yin and yang sort of deal where the product of true love is true sacrifice to balance out the "perfectness" and "happy ending" of true love. Maybe this is why Rumple mocks it because he sees that true love requires sacrifice and requires a payment as all magic comes with a price and because of the power of true love it requires an even greater price.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 12/12/2012, 11:04 am by genajamm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/4/2012, 4:07 pm by Bluphoenix444

It is going to be related to Twuu Wuv! Something Rumpel couldn't possibly do himself, something stealthy.
Yes that's right... fetch something or someone.

Or perhaps... sacrifice herself so they all be back in FTL at the time the Curse was set in motion by EQ... so Emma may get a chance for an enchanted chilhood, after all.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/4/2012, 2:39 pm by Guest

ohhh it wasnt a bounty hunter! hahaha my bad. she was a bails bondswomen. she also says in the pilot when looking on henrys computer "finding peoples what i do"

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/4/2012, 11:14 am by Guest

when does it say she was a bounty hunter in Chicago? All i recall seeing/hearing was that she was a bail bonds person in Boston...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/4/2012, 2:40 am by Guest

Ranna156 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i think he'll have her find bae since that is her job

Her job is the sheriff...not finding people who disappeared in another world some couple of centuries ago...lol
i meant she was a bounty hunter in chicago so she knows how to find people haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:08 pm by Guest

Shekinel wrote:What if he knows Henry is his grandson(if it were)? And he asks for Henry! I mean..he is always asking for babies or people -_- haha or maybe he ask Emma to betray someone she loves, her family, friends, maybe august? xD Or like rer said, he asks for her protection.

I don't think he will ask her to betray anyone...not really his style and he knows DAMN well it isn't hers...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:07 pm by Guest

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i think he'll have her find bae since that is her job

Her job is the sheriff...not finding people who disappeared in another world some couple of centuries ago...lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:06 pm by Guest

genajam wrote:A strand of hair??? afraid If snow and charming's hair could make a potion imagine what the product of that duo could do??? If he gets his powers back that is. He will undoubtly have a request or 2 up his sleeve. Evil or Very Mad LOVE RUMP

AGREE! jocolor

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:05 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:
lol I don't think he will have to ask anyone to help him get EQ Everyone will want in on that. Twisted Evil

AGREE!!!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 9:38 pm by Guest

i think he'll have her find bae since that is her job

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/3/2012, 2:23 pm by genajamm

A strand of hair??? afraid If snow and charming's hair could make a potion imagine what the product of that duo could do??? If he gets his powers back that is. He will undoubtly have a request or 2 up his sleeve. Evil or Very Mad LOVE RUMP

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/3/2012, 12:03 pm by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:I think she owes him like 2 or 3 now! I too wonder what he will ask of her! I am hoping Rumple will use his "owed favors" as like help in beating the EQ! LOL!

I too like the idea of Rump joining #OperationCobra! :lol:

lol I don't think he will have to ask anyone to help him get EQ Everyone will want in on that. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/3/2012, 11:40 am by Shekinel

What if he knows Henry is his grandson(if it were)? And he asks for Henry! I mean..he is always asking for babies or people -_- haha or maybe he ask Emma to betray someone she loves, her family, friends, maybe august? xD Or like rer said, he asks for her protection.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/3/2012, 10:36 am by Guest

I think now that everyone remembers they might try and go after him again and put him in jail...maybe he will call on the sheriff to 'protect' him?

Also since he is just a 'man' now I don't know that he would have any magical powers on his own...maybe that is what he wanted the FGM wand for?

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/3/2012, 10:33 am by SW7_PC2

I think she owes him like 2 or 3 now! I too wonder what he will ask of her! I am hoping Rumple will use his "owed favors" as like help in beating the EQ! LOL!

I too like the idea of Rump joining #OperationCobra! :lol:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum