Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Emma Swan

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who will Emma's love interest in season 2 be:

Emma Swan I_vote_lcap0%Emma Swan I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Emma Swan I_vote_lcap46%Emma Swan I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Emma Swan I_vote_lcap54%Emma Swan I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Emma Swan Empty Emma Swan

Emma Swan 4512eb56-9b86-4944-b33d-b38617a6546a_zpsee01efe8

Name:  Emma

Memorable quote(s): "Maybe  I don't need answers, maybe I just need to punch you in  the face."

Emma Swan is a 28 year-old bail-bondswoman from Boston who is
strong and self-reliant, though still somehow not quite at home in her
own skin. Abandoned at birth, Emma grew up in the foster care system.
She has learned to rely only on herself, never letting anyone else get
close enough to let her down. She takes a special pleasure in
out-maneuvering skips on the job, and seems to prefer hauling them in by
their ears.

When Emma was 17 years old she got pregnant and, knowing she was
in no position to raise a child and wanting to give him the best chance
possible, decided to give him up for adoption.

Emma was born to Snow White and Prince Charming. On the day of her birth, however, the Evil Queen cursed everyone in the Enchanted Forest. To protect their daughter, Snow White and Prince Charming put Emma in an enchanted tree that transported Emma to the mortal world, so she would be safe from the curse. Rumpelstiltskin foresaw that on her 28th birthday, Emma would return to save all Fairy Tale creatures and undo the curse.

Played By: Jennifer Morrison
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Emma Swan :: Comments

playarita

Post 11/3/2012, 7:28 pm by playarita

I love how no one is even contemplating Jefferson. It is like yeah the whole homicidal crazy maniac approach does not really work well in garnering affection from the one you tried to capture and kill.

I think that August is a fine choice. He definitely did a lot to have Emma believe and definitely sacrificed a lot later on as penance for his abandoning her years earlier. Basically this is the "good guy" angle (but I hope he doesn't end up last D: )

As for other possibilities, did the writers mention anyone else really? I know there is Neal, Henry's father, but from how Emma reacted it does not seem he is a competent father, lover etc (I wonder if he is Bae if his mental anguish changed him any? I mean it would any kid...) This is basically the "ex" angle

Aside from August and Neal (Bae) then there is Hook. There seemed to be admiration from Hook as to how Emma could catch him telling lies, and her method for getting him to talk (maybe he likes being tied up?) and I do think that Emma recognizes that Hook is a charming, devious man and sees how that can lead to problems. I can only see this as the "bad boy" angle...

Back to top Go down

CaroMorrison

Post 11/3/2012, 10:20 am by CaroMorrison

VOTE FOR AUGUST *___* ♥

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/29/2012, 11:10 am by genajamm

JENNIFER MORRISON GREETS FAN'S AT BLOOMINGDALE'S flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

article:Kim Brandow

photo credit: Craig Barritt/Getty Images For Bloomingdale's

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/28/2012, 11:58 am by TheSaviorsSwan

Sorry if the pics ar a little crappy, it's the best I can do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Emma Swan Jmo_on11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Emma Swan Jmo_on12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Emma Swan Jmo_on10

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/28/2012, 11:55 am by wileycatpp

Emma Swan SMALLEMMA_zps1b7fcd8a

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/19/2012, 8:18 am by wileycatpp

nice pics she sure looks purdy Wink

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/18/2012, 9:24 pm by SW7_PC2

Twitter Friend Showed these to me, She is SO beautiful! Clapping not worthy Thumbs Up
(I wonder if this first one, second pic is hinting at something...can she fly now...is that why Henry was seen flying....wouldn't that be cool!!?
Emma Swan Conten10
JUST STUNNING!!!
Emma Swan Jmoall10
I want her body! Sorry, had to be said!
Emma Swan Michig10

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/27/2012, 12:35 am by hermione982175

HAHA!!!!! Those are funny!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/26/2012, 5:04 pm by Guest

LOL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/26/2012, 4:36 pm by SW7_PC2

Emma Swan Tumblr10
Another, couldn't help myself! LOL!

And this one, LOL!
Emma Swan Tumblr11

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/25/2012, 11:10 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:VOTE FOR AUGUST!!!!! LOL :) :) :)

Everybody is still the same age when they were in fairytale land when the curse hit. At the beginning of the pilot Emma have her birthday and she turn 28 so technically when she came to Storybrooke she is the same age as her parents. Now it depend how long did it take her to break that curse because they Emma is either a few weeks older or one or two months older or couple of months older since they did not say how long Emma was in Storybrooke. So Emma may be older than her parents but it depend when her parents' birthday are that they probably will then be older than her so it all depend when Emma came to Storybrooke.

That is what I was thinking and saying, that they are all prolly 28, because the writers and Jennifer Morrison said she has to deal with her and her parents being the same age, but I do agree that she is prolly older by some months now, since she has aged since being in SB and the did not, but i am betting they do not touch on that much, I think we are all to assume, they are all 28 :-)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 7:53 pm by Guest

hermione982175 wrote:VOTE FOR AUGUST!!!!! LOL :) :) :)
HOLLLLLLA :D :D :D :D :D

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/25/2012, 7:46 pm by hermione982175

VOTE FOR AUGUST!!!!! LOL :) :) :)

Everybody is still the same age when they were in fairytale land when the curse hit. At the beginning of the pilot Emma have her birthday and she turn 28 so technically when she came to Storybrooke she is the same age as her parents. Now it depend how long did it take her to break that curse because they Emma is either a few weeks older or one or two months older or couple of months older since they did not say how long Emma was in Storybrooke. So Emma may be older than her parents but it depend when her parents' birthday are that they probably will then be older than her so it all depend when Emma came to Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 7:21 pm by Guest

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/25/2012, 7:19 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:P.S. I WISH I COULD VOTE AGAIN SO AUGUST WOULD BE AHEAD LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 7:16 pm by Guest

P.S. I WISH I COULD VOTE AGAIN SO AUGUST WOULD BE AHEAD LOL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/25/2012, 7:06 pm by wileycatpp

I THINK THE WRITERS SAID THEY WERE THE SAME AGE NOT SURE BUTIT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME EMMA SHOULD BE OLDER THEN HER PARENTS NOT THE SAME AGE IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 7:01 pm by Guest

NOW ITS GONNA BUG ME IF THEY DID OR DIDNT SAY LOL. I THINK MAYBE THEY'VE SAID THAT IN INTERVIEWS, BUT I DONT KNOW IF THEY SAID IT IN THE ACTUAL SHOW...IL HAVE TO RESEARCH NOW LOL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/25/2012, 3:47 pm by SW7_PC2

Genajam wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:they never really say how old snow and all them are so they probably are younger than her. but then again it was years and years before the curse was enacted, right?

The curse was enacted right as Emmas was being born,,,, so the fairytale characters would remain the age they were then,,, is that what you meant beauty,,you are right we dont really know how old they were/are,,, but it appears MM and PC are about the same age as Emma is now,,,,,,,,

I just assumed they were all 28, because A. I think they had said SW was 28 once...and B. because Jennifer M keeps talking about how she has to deal with being the same ages as her parents...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 3:35 pm by Guest

Genajam wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:they never really say how old snow and all them are so they probably are younger than her. but then again it was years and years before the curse was enacted, right?

The curse was enacted right as Emmas was being born,,,, so the fairytale characters would remain the age they were then,,, is that what you meant beauty,,you are right we dont really know how old they were/are,,, but it appears MM and PC are about the same age as Emma is now,,,,,,,,

haha yeah thats what i meant. sorry for not explaining clearly...to much ice LOL. and i think henry is dying to call her mom. poor guy is stuck calling her just emma :( as for emma that poor girl is gonna go crazy! lol. shes a very strong person though, so of course she'll get through it. maybe not at first, but eventually.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/25/2012, 3:16 pm by genajamm

CHECK OUT THE POLL,,,50-50 What a Face

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/25/2012, 3:03 pm by hermione982175

I agree that Emma probably won't be handling the situation well that she found her parents and that everyone in town is from Fairytale land. She did grew up with those stories but never really believe in them until season 1 finale.

As for Henry, I think he been wanting to called Emma Mom since the episode The Price of Gold. He told her that he does have a code name for her but he wasn't sure that she was quite ready for it yet which I think it most likely is mom.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/25/2012, 12:35 pm by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:I wonder how long it will take for Henry to call Emma mom or do you think he will?! I am so excited to see all the changes coming in S2!

What do you all think will be the HARDEST for Emma to deal with? Henry actually being "Hers" now, The fact her parents are her age & or the fact they are all Fairytale Characters?!

I do not know how I would deal with that if it actually happened! I would be like WHHHAAAA, and this is too much for me, peace! LOL! HAHA!

I agree with Wiley,,,I think Henry is so dying to call Emma mom,,,,,,more than likely Emma will kinda freak over that,,,,,
I think her second biggest thing to adjust to will be everyones fairytale status,,,including her,,being the daughter of SNOW WHITE AND PRINCE CHARMING,,,CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/25/2012, 12:30 pm by genajamm

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2012, 12:08 pm by Guest

they never really say how old snow and all them are so they probably are younger than her. but then again it was years and years before the curse was enacted, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next