Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Belle

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Belle - Page 4 Empty Belle

Belle - Page 4 Emilie10

Name: Belle

Memorable quote(s): "No one decides my fate but me!", "If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?"

Belle

Belle is a princess whose town is under attack by ogres. We first meet her, when Rumpelstiltskin offers to protect the town - in exchange for Belle's servitude. She is taken to the Dark One's Castle and is promptly thrown into the dungeon. Throughout her stay at the Dark Castle, Belle forms a friendship with Rumpelstiltskin. He later allows her to go to town, saying he expects her never to return.
While walking in the forest, the Evil Queen's carriage stops on the road. She informs Belle, that true love's kiss can break any curse. She then returns to Rumplestiltskin (much to his surprise), in order to kiss him.
Although his curse visibly starts to disappear, he believes the Evil Queen was behind it, trying to take his powers away. Refusing to believe Belle's claims that she truly loves him, he imprisons her in the dungeon, later telling her to leave his castle and never return.
It is later claimed by the Evil Queen that Belle's father, Maurice, shunned her when she returned home, and locked her in a tower, forcing her to undergo an exorcism (cleansing) of sorts. The Queen also claims Belle killed herself by jumping from the tower.
When Rumpelstiltskin gives Prince Charming the True Love Potion to hide, he admits to him that he found his true love once, describing her as a "brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness".

In Storybrooke, Belle is being held hostage in a mental institution by Regina/Evil Queen.
In the season 1 finale, Jefferson breaks her out of the hospital and directs her to Mr. Gold who he claims will protect her from Regina.
Belle retains her memory when Emma breaks the curse and she and Rumpelstiltskin profess their love for each other.

Played By: Emilie de Ravin
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Belle :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 7/5/2012, 8:19 am by wileycatpp

I think Belle is going to be pretty upset when she finds out Rumple beat down her dad. Even if he did do it cuz he thought she was dead and it was her dads fault(with of course it wasn't).

IT will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I wonder if her time being locked up is going to change her and she will want revenge on Regina.

I mean we all know rump is going to want/get revenge on her, but will Belle egg him Twisted Evil on or try and talk him out of it. No

I hope in season two we see a darker side of Belle Twisted Evil :lol!:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/27/2012, 9:13 am by SW7_PC2

Rump is going to kick the EQ sexy little booty for sure!!! ;-)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/27/2012, 5:31 am by wileycatpp

OUaT smackdown my money is on rump

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/26/2012, 11:59 pm by Guest

Down with EQ!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/24/2012, 6:28 pm by Guest

me too!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/14/2012, 7:52 am by wileycatpp

I think Belle is one lucky ducky. She has the most powerful person in FTL in love with her. I love you
Woo hoo go Belle. I can't wait for Rump to STOMP OFF ON EQ for keeping Belle Prisoner. Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4