Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Belle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Belle - Page 2 Empty Belle

Belle - Page 2 Emilie10

Name: Belle

Memorable quote(s): "No one decides my fate but me!", "If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?"

Belle

Belle is a princess whose town is under attack by ogres. We first meet her, when Rumpelstiltskin offers to protect the town - in exchange for Belle's servitude. She is taken to the Dark One's Castle and is promptly thrown into the dungeon. Throughout her stay at the Dark Castle, Belle forms a friendship with Rumpelstiltskin. He later allows her to go to town, saying he expects her never to return.
While walking in the forest, the Evil Queen's carriage stops on the road. She informs Belle, that true love's kiss can break any curse. She then returns to Rumplestiltskin (much to his surprise), in order to kiss him.
Although his curse visibly starts to disappear, he believes the Evil Queen was behind it, trying to take his powers away. Refusing to believe Belle's claims that she truly loves him, he imprisons her in the dungeon, later telling her to leave his castle and never return.
It is later claimed by the Evil Queen that Belle's father, Maurice, shunned her when she returned home, and locked her in a tower, forcing her to undergo an exorcism (cleansing) of sorts. The Queen also claims Belle killed herself by jumping from the tower.
When Rumpelstiltskin gives Prince Charming the True Love Potion to hide, he admits to him that he found his true love once, describing her as a "brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness".

In Storybrooke, Belle is being held hostage in a mental institution by Regina/Evil Queen.
In the season 1 finale, Jefferson breaks her out of the hospital and directs her to Mr. Gold who he claims will protect her from Regina.
Belle retains her memory when Emma breaks the curse and she and Rumpelstiltskin profess their love for each other.

Played By: Emilie de Ravin
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Belle :: Comments

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 8:35 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Belleoftheball wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I'm glad you agree, I knew my creativity would come back to me when I came home from school. I just hope that Emilie will like the name beauties

Me too! I saw Sarah Bolger responded to ouatchat's twitter saying she liked her fan girls name #Aurorians, now we needed Emilie to officially agree with #Beauties!

She is barely on Twitter but I'm trying to get her to respond, I have been tweeting it at least 12 times, I just need people to retweet it.

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 8:34 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I'm glad you agree, I knew my creativity would come back to me when I came home from school. I just hope that Emilie will like the name beauties

Me too! I saw Sarah Bolger responded to ouatchat's twitter saying she liked her fan girls name #Aurorians, now we needed Emilie to officially agree with #Beauties!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 8:27 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I'm glad you agree, I knew my creativity would come back to me when I came home from school. I just hope that Emilie will like the name beauties

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 5:26 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:The Beauties have changed the beast, i don't know I'm still working on my catch phrase, all my creative focus has gone towards my thread The Corrupt Chronicles. And SW I like TheSaviors, I alos have heard people say that her fans should be called Swannies but I thought that sounded horrible, but TheSaviors works for me.

Love the beauties have changed the beast! And swannies? No way, I agree SS, that's not a good name!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 5:01 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

The Beauties have changed the beast, i don't know I'm still working on my catch phrase, all my creative focus has gone towards my thread The Corrupt Chronicles. And SW I like TheSaviors, I alos have heard people say that her fans should be called Swannies but I thought that sounded horrible, but TheSaviors works for me.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/2/2012, 2:25 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I can totally see that. Watch out EvilRegals here comes TheSaviorsSwans

I call them the "TheSaviors" HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 11:25 pm by Belleoftheball

Sounds good! Good luck!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 11:23 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I will figure one out tomorrow afternoon, when I get home from school. I tend to have my ideas when I am fully awake, but I seem to be too tired to even type, let alone think about something creative. I like creative writing, but only when I am full of energy which as of now, I have none. I have to go for now I will figure it out tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 11:20 pm by Belleoftheball

Very nice! Hmm for #beauties, thats a tough one! Yeah I should do homework but I don't really want to!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 11:13 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Like here comes the swans, #TheSaviorsSwans I am trying to come up with one for #beauties but sadly I'm too tired to come up with one at the moment. I have to think about that one

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 11:07 pm by Belleoftheball

Ooooo catchphrases are fun, an excellent choice!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 11:06 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yes these needs to happen plus I can come up with cool catch phrases

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 11:05 pm by Belleoftheball

Yes, a massive tweetition needs to happen!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 11:02 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I need to figure out how to tweet about it. This needs to happen I declare it. Bring on the swans

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 11:01 pm by Belleoftheball

Oh yes!! Love it!!!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 11:00 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I can totally see that. Watch out EvilRegals here comes TheSaviorsSwans

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:59 pm by Belleoftheball

Now that is a name! I can see it taking on the evilregals!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:57 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Maybe next time Ginnifer or Jared are tweeting I will ask them to help me wij that. I can see it now #TheSaviorsSwans

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:55 pm by Belleoftheball

Emma is awesome! Now if only you could somehow hack into Jennifer Morrison's twitter and say SaviorSwan is the official name! Haha

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:51 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I wish everybody would agree on it, I really liked it and that is why I chose TheSaviorsSwan because Emma is my fav character

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:49 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:I tweeted and then retweeted your tweet as well to help as well!! Now Emma fans need a name! It seems weird she is the pivotal character and she doesn't have one!

Now that is how I came up with SaviorsSwan. But Oncers on twitter said Emma fans should be called Saviors, but i like TheSaviorsSwans

I like saviorswans too! It sounds very heroic, just like Emma!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:45 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

belleoftheball wrote:I tweeted and then retweeted your tweet as well to help as well!! Now Emma fans need a name! It seems weird she is the pivotal character and she doesn't have one!

Now that is how I came up with SaviorsSwan. But Oncers on twitter said Emma fans should be called Saviors, but i like TheSaviorsSwans

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:40 pm by Belleoftheball

I tweeted and then retweeted your tweet as well to help as well!! Now Emma fans need a name! It seems weird she is the pivotal character and she doesn't have one!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:35 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Thank you, I try. Now I just need Wiley,SW or Beauty to tweet it using the sites twitter page.

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:32 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I included Emilie in my tweet and now Oncers are retweetig and tweeting it to spread the word

This is so sweet thanks SS you rock!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next