Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Belle

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Belle - Page 3 Empty Belle

Belle - Page 3 Emilie10

Name: Belle

Memorable quote(s): "No one decides my fate but me!", "If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?"

Belle

Belle is a princess whose town is under attack by ogres. We first meet her, when Rumpelstiltskin offers to protect the town - in exchange for Belle's servitude. She is taken to the Dark One's Castle and is promptly thrown into the dungeon. Throughout her stay at the Dark Castle, Belle forms a friendship with Rumpelstiltskin. He later allows her to go to town, saying he expects her never to return.
While walking in the forest, the Evil Queen's carriage stops on the road. She informs Belle, that true love's kiss can break any curse. She then returns to Rumplestiltskin (much to his surprise), in order to kiss him.
Although his curse visibly starts to disappear, he believes the Evil Queen was behind it, trying to take his powers away. Refusing to believe Belle's claims that she truly loves him, he imprisons her in the dungeon, later telling her to leave his castle and never return.
It is later claimed by the Evil Queen that Belle's father, Maurice, shunned her when she returned home, and locked her in a tower, forcing her to undergo an exorcism (cleansing) of sorts. The Queen also claims Belle killed herself by jumping from the tower.
When Rumpelstiltskin gives Prince Charming the True Love Potion to hide, he admits to him that he found his true love once, describing her as a "brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness".

In Storybrooke, Belle is being held hostage in a mental institution by Regina/Evil Queen.
In the season 1 finale, Jefferson breaks her out of the hospital and directs her to Mr. Gold who he claims will protect her from Regina.
Belle retains her memory when Emma breaks the curse and she and Rumpelstiltskin profess their love for each other.

Played By: Emilie de Ravin
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Belle :: Comments

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:28 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I included Emilie in my tweet and now Oncers are retweetig and tweeting it to spread the word

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:25 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I will start tweeting it right now. I will make sure that Oncers retweet it

We will also all have to tweet at Emilie so she knows as well!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:18 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I will start tweeting it right now. I will make sure that Oncers retweet it

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:17 pm by Belleoftheball

Haha i like #beauties! I think this needs to happen SS!! Get the word out!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:11 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I wanted to say that Belle fans should be called #beauties but it looked weird when I typed it.but I guess it doesn't matter bexause I just typed it anyway

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:09 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I just tweeted about it, now I wait until Oncers spread the word.

sweet!! If not we need to make one! Haha

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 10:05 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I just tweeted about it, now I wait until Oncers spread the word.

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 10:01 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I never even thought of that. I think I should go on twitter and ask my fellow Oncers.

Yeah!! Thanks I was just curious because I am a belle fan and didn't if there was one haha hopefully you find out!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/1/2012, 9:58 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I never even thought of that. I think I should go on twitter and ask my fellow Oncers.

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/1/2012, 9:55 pm by Belleoftheball

I was wondering if fans of Belle had a name? Like the evilregals, littlereds, charmers, team7, fairest, etc. if not we need one!!

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 9/30/2012, 6:41 pm by Belleoftheball

wileycatpp wrote:Belle - Page 3 SMALLBELLE_zpsce4159c0

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! I am so excited Emilie is a regular!! I was bummed Belle was in only three (well kind of if you count the cameo in Dreamy ep.) but it really shows how well the writing is and how great Emilie is that fans received her so well and love her! and all the actors are amazing in their roles as well! I love you I just hope if/when Bae comes back that he isn't going start a war with his dad and trying to pull Belle and Rumple apart!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/28/2012, 11:56 am by wileycatpp

Belle - Page 3 SMALLBELLE_zpsce4159c0

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/28/2012, 10:23 am by SW7_PC2

belleoftheball wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:Belle has always been my favorite disney princess, and I love OUAT's take on her!! I also think there will be some trouble for rumple and belle but I think they will be able to work through it. I don't think Belle will have a dark side, but i could be wrong haha

I totally agree with you, I believe Belle could get through to Rumple. Yeah there may be a bumpy road ahead for the two, but I hope they will work it out.

me too!! I will be sooooo upset if they break up, even if it's only for an episode i will be in tears!

I agree @Belleoftheball!!! I want Belle and Rumple together forever! HAHA! Writers, TAKE NOTE! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 9/27/2012, 8:17 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:Belle has always been my favorite disney princess, and I love OUAT's take on her!! I also think there will be some trouble for rumple and belle but I think they will be able to work through it. I don't think Belle will have a dark side, but i could be wrong haha

I totally agree with you, I believe Belle could get through to Rumple. Yeah there may be a bumpy road ahead for the two, but I hope they will work it out.

me too!! I will be sooooo upset if they break up, even if it's only for an episode i will be in tears!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/27/2012, 7:55 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 9/27/2012, 7:50 pm by Belleoftheball

Belle has always been my favorite disney princess, and I love OUAT's take on her!! I also think there will be some trouble for rumple and belle but I think they will be able to work through it. I don't think Belle will have a dark side, but i could be wrong haha

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/28/2012, 11:23 am by SW7_PC2

We bring to you exclusively the casting side for the character of Belle, from 1.12 Skin Deep. The file is 9 pages long and it has the cut scene shown in the dvd extras + some different versions of other scenes. All in all I’m sure Belle and Rumple fans will appreciate this!

You can download it here: Mirror1 and Mirror2

Source: Oncenews.net

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/22/2012, 3:18 pm by wileycatpp

Belle - Page 3 822x

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/6/2012, 11:35 am by SW7_PC2

Bluphoenix444 wrote:I kinda think Rumpel and Belle will have rocky roads ahead in their relationship. She is quite a dish this Belle! Can you imagine yourself in her shoes, unexperienced and all, agreeing to go with a beast and be his caretaker...? Willing herself away from confort, loved ones and opt for the unknown? I think this strong headed woman might be able to face up to Rumpel and leave him to side with SB people for the good of all. It is not a given IMHO that Rumpel and Belle are an item now. Quite the opposite. It may go well for starter, only for them to split apart mid-season, breaking our hearts once more LOL. She has a moral compass. This might leed them to conflicts and opposition. I hope they will find each other truly... but it is gonna hurt first.

I agree that is DEF what is gonna happen, I watch enough TV, haha, but it would be nice if she went bad ass huh! Wink

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/6/2012, 8:17 am by wileycatpp

Oh yeah she will let him have it for her father and a few other things I'm sure. But I think when she finds out he's trying to find his son she will sympathize and be behind him and they will stay together. She is definitely just what Rump needs a moral compass. lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/5/2012, 8:06 pm by Guest

i definatly agree with you guys. i think belle will for sure put rumple in his place haha. that will be fun to see!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/5/2012, 8:01 pm by Guest

i like that thought too! Yeah i wonder how she will feel about her dad...but I am also still concerned that there was a lot of truth to what the EQ told Rumple...there is a story there and i don't think it was just that she kidnapped Belle and Rump never went and tried to find out anything more...

And no Moe did not know he had a daughter in SB...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/5/2012, 6:11 pm by Guest

Bluphoenix444 wrote:I kinda think Rumpel and Belle will have rocky roads ahead in their relationship. She is quite a dish this Belle! Can you imagine yourself in her shoes, unexperienced and all, agreeing to go with a beast and be his caretaker...? Willing herself away from confort, loved ones and opt for the unknown? I think this strong headed woman might be able to face up to Rumpel and leave him to side with SB people for the good of all. It is not a given IMHO that Rumpel and Belle are an item now. Quite the opposite. It may go well for starter, only for them to split apart mid-season, breaking our hearts once more LOL. She has a moral compass. This might leed them to conflicts and opposition. I hope they will find each other truly... but it is gonna hurt first.

"Like", Blu :)

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/5/2012, 5:18 pm by Bluphoenix444

I kinda think Rumpel and Belle will have rocky roads ahead in their relationship. She is quite a dish this Belle! Can you imagine yourself in her shoes, unexperienced and all, agreeing to go with a beast and be his caretaker...? Willing herself away from confort, loved ones and opt for the unknown? I think this strong headed woman might be able to face up to Rumpel and leave him to side with SB people for the good of all. It is not a given IMHO that Rumpel and Belle are an item now. Quite the opposite. It may go well for starter, only for them to split apart mid-season, breaking our hearts once more LOL. She has a moral compass. This might leed them to conflicts and opposition. I hope they will find each other truly... but it is gonna hurt first.

Last edited by Bluphoenix444 on 7/5/2012, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors)

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/5/2012, 10:48 am by SW7_PC2

That would be AWESOME if Belle was a little bad, like Rumples bad little mistress, haha! But I wonder if, was it Moe Finch that was her father in SB, I wonder if he knew he had a daughter in that land...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next