Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Belle

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Belle Empty Belle

Belle Emilie10

Name: Belle

Memorable quote(s): "No one decides my fate but me!", "If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?"

Belle

Belle is a princess whose town is under attack by ogres. We first meet her, when Rumpelstiltskin offers to protect the town - in exchange for Belle's servitude. She is taken to the Dark One's Castle and is promptly thrown into the dungeon. Throughout her stay at the Dark Castle, Belle forms a friendship with Rumpelstiltskin. He later allows her to go to town, saying he expects her never to return.
While walking in the forest, the Evil Queen's carriage stops on the road. She informs Belle, that true love's kiss can break any curse. She then returns to Rumplestiltskin (much to his surprise), in order to kiss him.
Although his curse visibly starts to disappear, he believes the Evil Queen was behind it, trying to take his powers away. Refusing to believe Belle's claims that she truly loves him, he imprisons her in the dungeon, later telling her to leave his castle and never return.
It is later claimed by the Evil Queen that Belle's father, Maurice, shunned her when she returned home, and locked her in a tower, forcing her to undergo an exorcism (cleansing) of sorts. The Queen also claims Belle killed herself by jumping from the tower.
When Rumpelstiltskin gives Prince Charming the True Love Potion to hide, he admits to him that he found his true love once, describing her as a "brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness".

In Storybrooke, Belle is being held hostage in a mental institution by Regina/Evil Queen.
In the season 1 finale, Jefferson breaks her out of the hospital and directs her to Mr. Gold who he claims will protect her from Regina.
Belle retains her memory when Emma breaks the curse and she and Rumpelstiltskin profess their love for each other.

Played By: Emilie de Ravin
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Belle :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 5/17/2013, 11:41 am by wileycatpp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 12/9/2012, 12:51 pm by genajamm

Belle Tumblr_meqqh0hDHn1qa6ijro1_1280

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 11/1/2012, 9:24 am by wileycatpp

playarita wrote:I actually love how their romance is progressing. It actually has potential to be stronger than "true love" then what anyone realizes. These two want to help each other. Rumpelstiltskin will give Belle the reality check and loss of innocence ( ;P ) she needs, and Rumpelstiltskin needs her love to remember why he became the dark one, and to have the humanity he has left in him (that he believed was gone) to be nurtured.

Aside from maybe Snow and Prince Charming, I feel as if "true love" seems to be a little too vapid to be satisfying (I say this when I think about Cinderella--don't get me wrong their love is cute but I don't know if I would call it true love, Aurora). I think that Snow, and Emma have shown a greater capacity of true love then the others.

That said, I do think that Belle and Rumpelstiltskin's love will go far deeper and much longer lasting.

Thumbs Up me likey

Back to top Go down

playarita

Post 11/1/2012, 3:07 am by playarita

I actually love how their romance is progressing. It actually has potential to be stronger than "true love" then what anyone realizes. These two want to help each other. Rumpelstiltskin will give Belle the reality check and loss of innocence ( ;P ) she needs, and Rumpelstiltskin needs her love to remember why he became the dark one, and to have the humanity he has left in him (that he believed was gone) to be nurtured.

Aside from maybe Snow and Prince Charming, I feel as if "true love" seems to be a little too vapid to be satisfying (I say this when I think about Cinderella--don't get me wrong their love is cute but I don't know if I would call it true love, Aurora). I think that Snow, and Emma have shown a greater capacity of true love then the others.

That said, I do think that Belle and Rumpelstiltskin's love will go far deeper and much longer lasting.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/21/2012, 7:45 pm by genajamm

HAHAHA,, YIKES:afraid:afraidafraid POWER COUPLE DOES NOT EVEN COVER THE HALF OF IT!!!! Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318AND COULD YOU PLEASE,,, IF YOU ARE IN STORYBROOKE GIVE THE MEN A FEW POINTERS ON LESS IS MORE IN THE MAKEUP DEPARTMENT Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/21/2012, 7:14 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i can understand her breaking up with him because of how he manipulates people. but also she knows who he is and that he's been that way for a loooong time. APPARENTLY rumple will soon rub off on belle and she might get a little bad also. that will be interesting!

I truely hope so cuz im sick of her goodie goodie butt. IF your gonna be with a man like Rump you have to learn how to deal. IF I were with rump folks in storybrooke would be in serious trouble especially REgina!!!! laughing evil Twisted Evil laughing evil

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL OMG. YOU GUYS WERE BE A TRUE POWER COUPLE!!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/21/2012, 4:55 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i can understand her breaking up with him because of how he manipulates people. but also she knows who he is and that he's been that way for a loooong time. APPARENTLY rumple will soon rub off on belle and she might get a little bad also. that will be interesting!

I truely hope so cuz im sick of her goodie goodie butt. IF your gonna be with a man like Rump you have to learn how to deal. IF I were with rump folks in storybrooke would be in serious trouble especially REgina!!!! laughing evil Twisted Evil laughing evil

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/21/2012, 2:13 pm by Guest

i can understand her breaking up with him because of how he manipulates people. but also she knows who he is and that he's been that way for a loooong time. APPARENTLY rumple will soon rub off on belle and she might get a little bad also. that will be interesting!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/21/2012, 11:23 am by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:Ugh is anyone else annoyed with the fact that Belle and Rumple might break up so soon. I mean really what the hell does Belle expect Rumple has been the dark one for over 200 yrs she just expects him to be all nice over night. Its rediculous. Belle 3181402168

I KNOW! It will make me hate Belle and why would she be a reg! She better get it together and if she loves Rumple, love him the way he is dang-it!

I KNOW RIGHT??? WHAT IS HER DEAL,, HAHAHAHAH,, AFTER SHE GET'S KIDNAPPED AND RETURNED SAFELY??? MAYBE SHE WILL CHANGE HER TUDE A LITTLE Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318 BETTER SHAPE UP BELLE NO WEAK CHICKIES WITH RUMPLES Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad SHE WAS WAAAAAY MORE ACCEPTING OF HIM IN FTL,,,,, ALL THAT TIME ALONE MADE HER PICKY???? Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318Belle 3573983318

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 9:39 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I would not hate Belle for being a little upset,she has been locked away for a long time and its going to take time,but I don't think she will leave Rumple. She just needs time to get her thoughts together.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/21/2012, 9:32 am by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:Ugh is anyone else annoyed with the fact that Belle and Rumple might break up so soon. I mean really what the hell does Belle expect Rumple has been the dark one for over 200 yrs she just expects him to be all nice over night. Its rediculous. Angry

I KNOW! It will make me hate Belle and why would she be a reg! She better get it together and if she loves Rumple, love him the way he is dang-it!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/21/2012, 8:46 am by wileycatpp

Ugh is anyone else annoyed with the fact that Belle and Rumple might break up so soon. I mean really what the hell does Belle expect Rumple has been the dark one for over 200 yrs she just expects him to be all nice over night. Its rediculous. Angry

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/3/2012, 8:40 am by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:LOL!!!!! Whaleins, Belle 3573983318 that a good one!!!!! LOL

I am tweeting him his new name! LOL! ROTFL ROTFL Crying ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/2/2012, 9:21 pm by hermione982175

LOL!!!!! Whaleins, Belle 3573983318 that a good one!!!!! LOL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/2/2012, 9:03 pm by SW7_PC2

Belleoftheball wrote:Haha every character will have a name! Dr.whale even!!

Whaleins HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 9:03 pm by Belleoftheball

Haha every character will have a name! Dr.whale even!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 9:00 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Belleoftheball wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:hahah that "some" was me!!!! i still think it makes more sense since sleeping beauty was created first via disney version, but its whatevs LOL

I can see it for SB as well, good point haha if beauties was going to you all I was trying to think of other names for belle fans like #chippedcups or something! I do like #Aurorians though and you got Sarah to respond, bonus points!!!!!

OMG i thought about #chippedcups earlier, but Sarah responded so yeah it worked out itself and then somebody said we should come up with one for Prince Phillip and I was like wow one problem solved, and now I have another one

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 8:56 pm by Belleoftheball

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:hahah that "some" was me!!!! i still think it makes more sense since sleeping beauty was created first via disney version, but its whatevs LOL

I can see it for SB as well, good point haha if beauties was going to you all I was trying to think of other names for belle fans like #chippedcups or something! I do like #Aurorians though and you got Sarah to respond, bonus points!!!!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 8:54 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I would have gladly been happy if we changed the name, but when I saw that Sarah Bolger tweeted that she liked Aurorians, I was like, I guess it is settled, Belle fans are called Beauties

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/2/2012, 8:52 pm by Guest

hahah that "some" was me!!!! i still think it makes more sense since sleeping beauty was created first via disney version, but its whatevs LOL

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 8:49 pm by Belleoftheball

Makes sense! I'm happy the sleeping beauty fans didn't steal #Beauties bc some thought that should be their name! I was going to be VERY upset if that happened haha

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 8:46 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah it came to me when I thought Beauty and The Beast

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 8:45 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I saw them tweet it earlier, I really hope that it catches on, I just want Emilie to see it and I want to know if she likes it, we need to spread the word, I want to get credit for picking the name though.

Of course! You did pick a brilliant name!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/2/2012, 8:43 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I saw them tweet it earlier, I really hope that it catches on, I just want Emilie to see it and I want to know if she likes it, we need to spread the word, I want to get credit for picking the name though.

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 10/2/2012, 8:40 pm by Belleoftheball

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
Belleoftheball wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I'm glad you agree, I knew my creativity would come back to me when I came home from school. I just hope that Emilie will like the name beauties

Me too! I saw Sarah Bolger responded to ouatchat's twitter saying she liked her fan girls name #Aurorians, now we needed Emilie to officially agree with #Beauties!

She is barely on Twitter but I'm trying to get her to respond, I have been tweeting it at least 12 times, I just need people to retweet it.

I have been retweeting a lot too! Ouatchat's twitter also tweeted out #Beauties so hopefully it will catch fire! Respond Emilie, respond!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next