Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DO YOU THINK BAE IS REALLY RUMPS CHILD?

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Empty Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 250px-BaelfireStillBaelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 Tumblr_mciw51Rq2b1qa3x03o1_500_zpsee607035

Memorable quote(s): "I want my father back"; "You're a coward"

Baelfire/Neal
Before Rumplestiltskin became the powerful sorcerer he is today, Baelfire was his only family and greatest treasure. When Baelfire was young, his mother abandoned him and Rumplestiltskin because of Rumplestlitskin's cowardice on the battlefield during an Ogre War . Baefire goes and finds the Reul Ghorm, which turns out to be the Blue Fairy. She gives him a magic bean to take him and his father to a "land without magic". Baelfire is last seen being sucked into the portal cursing his father a coward for not going with him.
Bae was sent to our world in england where he was taken in by the Darlings family(from the peter pan story). His stay with Wendy and company is short lived as he is taken by "Peter Pan" to Neverland. He meets Hook in Neverland and finds out the truth about what happened to his mother.
Bae eventually winds up back in our world.
As an adult going by the name of Neal Cassidy, he meets and falls in love with Emma but later leaves her when he runs into PIno/August, and August reveals Emmas destiny to him.
When Bae/Neal is reunited with Emma and Rump he finds out Henry is his son.

Bae Played By: Dylan Schmid
Twitter
Facebook
IMBD profile

Neal Cassidy Played by: Michael Raymond-James
IMDb
Twitter
Facebook

Last edited by wileycatpp on 6/11/2013, 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy :: Comments

genajamm

Post 10/1/2012, 12:35 am by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i wanna know who sent eh postcard! was t gold, regina, neither?? i must know now! lol

I BET IT WAS BLUE FAIRY Suspect

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/1/2012, 12:34 am by Guest

i wanna know who sent eh postcard! was t gold, regina, neither?? i must know now! lol

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/1/2012, 12:21 am by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i also believe he is bae...just makes sense to me.

YES I THINK THIS WILL TURN OUT TO BE BAE,,,, Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 2949080852

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/1/2012, 12:11 am by Guest

i also believe he is bae...just makes sense to me.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/1/2012, 12:02 am by genajamm

PussyCatpp wrote:Yuck he is slimy looking... I could do without him. afraid

DITTO,,COMPLETELY AGREEBaelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 2 3874208089

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/30/2012, 10:46 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

See now after watching the premiere, I really think he is Baelfire, it just makes sense, the postcard had a picture of Storybrooke and the card said Broken meaning that the curse has been broken. And we were told this season that we will find out what happened to Baelfire. The card is telling him to go to Storybrooke and if he is Bae, he will finally reunite with his father. Remember stangers don't go to Storybrooke. So that only means that I believe my theory is correct. I need to know now if this is true.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/26/2012, 5:48 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

If he turns out to be Henry's father I think I will be dissapointed with Emma.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/26/2012, 5:46 pm by wileycatpp

PussyCatpp wrote:Yuck he is slimy looking... I could do without him. afraid

lol he sure is:=)):

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/26/2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PussyCatpp

Post 9/26/2012, 5:16 pm by PussyCatpp

Yuck he is slimy looking... I could do without him. afraid

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/15/2012, 11:35 pm by hermione982175

I am now thinking more that this could be Bae. Who else could he play and they are going to tell us what happen to Bae after he went through the portal.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 2:53 pm by Guest

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/15/2012, 2:51 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHAHAHAHA FOR ME?? YOU SHOUDLTN HAVE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :D

MUHAHAAAHA,,,,AWWWWWWW SEE TRY TO BE NICE Twisted Evil What a Face Twisted Evil
OK FINAL SCORE 0-0 DONE DONT WANT TO KEEP COMING BACK AND SEEING THAT PIC!!!!!! ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 2:43 pm by Guest

HAHAHAHAHA FOR ME?? YOU SHOUDLTN HAVE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :D

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/15/2012, 2:38 pm by genajamm

HAHA I EDITED MY REMARK,,,,,FOR YOU BEAUTY,,,,, ROTFL ROTFL SCROLL DOWN

albino

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 2:35 pm by Guest

HAHAHAHAHA I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE! I THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT THINK S GENA LOL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/15/2012, 2:30 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:am i the only one who finds him attractive? lol. i think hes cute!

HAHAHA,,,,UMMMMM YES,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
jk beauty dont want to marsh your mellow Drinking beer

Last edited by Genajam on 9/15/2012, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 2:29 pm by Guest

am i the only one who finds him attractive? lol. i think hes cute!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/15/2012, 2:28 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i disagree with you gals. i think that if you were to do those pictures where they start as a baby and then gradually change from over the years, this would be bae. and emma does say that henrys father wasnt a good man. maybe bae got into drugs. jmo :)

NOOOOO WE WANT BAE TO BE EASY ON THE EYES,,,,,,,,THIS GUY,,,,,UMMMM WELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO No No No
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 2:07 pm by Guest

i disagree with you gals. i think that if you were to do those pictures where they start as a baby and then gradually change from over the years, this would be bae. and emma does say that henrys father wasnt a good man. maybe bae got into drugs. jmo :)

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/15/2012, 11:16 am by SW7_PC2

Genajam wrote:
Emmaswan1 wrote:He looks like a regular bloke. If he was to be Bae, I would be very disappointed. Bae was a looker as young teenager... he doesn't have the physical grandeur to be Rumpel'son.

YES YES YES I TOTALLY AGREE,,, DO NOT LIKE THIS ACTOR FOR BAE'S PART AT ALL,,,BASED ON THIS PIC AT LEAST,,,,, No

Even though since we have heard NOTHING else of this guy and he probably IS Bae, I couldn't agree with you 2 ladies more! Unless they wanted Bae to be an alcoholic crack-head, lmao!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/15/2012, 10:33 am by genajamm

Emmaswan1 wrote:He looks like a regular bloke. If he was to be Bae, I would be very disappointed. Bae was a looker as young teenager... he doesn't have the physical grandeur to be Rumpel'son.

YES YES YES I TOTALLY AGREE,,, DO NOT LIKE THIS ACTOR FOR BAE'S PART AT ALL,,,BASED ON THIS PIC AT LEAST,,,,, No

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/15/2012, 7:12 am by Guest

He looks like a regular bloke. If he was to be Bae, I would be very disappointed. Bae was a looker as young teenager... he doesn't have the physical grandeur to be Rumpel'son.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/10/2012, 6:29 pm by Guest

IM SAYING BAE/HENRYS FATHER

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/10/2012, 12:57 pm by wileycatpp

I think he is definitely Bae. I dont think he is jack because the BF said tha the other beans were lost and I think thats because jack already took and used them.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/7/2012, 8:51 pm by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:I think Rumps wife cheated on him and Bae is not rumps bio son. I also think
Rump knows this and doesn't care .

AGREE,,, I THINK BAE IS NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL SON,,, BUT I THINK THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO RUMP,,,, HE LOVES HIS SON NO MATTER WHAT,,,, HE RAISED THE BOY AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS,, DESPERATION CAN COME FROM A NUMBER OF THINGS,,, FEAR THAT HE WAS GOING TO LOOSE BAE TO THE OGRE WARS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP THEM FROM TAKING HIS SON WOULD BE A MIGHTY DESPERATE THING,,, ALSO BEING AFRAID AND PERCIEVED TO BE A COWARD,,, ANOTHER DESPERATE THING,,, I THINK FOR POOR RUMP THE LIST GOES ON A LITTLE,, HE IS SENSATIVE AND IT DROVE HIM TO TAKE THE DARK MAGIC TO HELP THE ONE HE LOVED MOST,,, BUT THE MAGIC IS HARD TO CONTROL AS WE SEE IN HIS CHARACTER NOW,,,, JMT,, HE HAS A GOOD HEART,,, albino HIS FEAR WAS HIS DESPERATION,,,THATS WHY HE STILL FEARS LOVE,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum