Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DO YOU THINK BAE IS REALLY RUMPS CHILD?

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Empty Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 250px-BaelfireStillBaelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Tumblr_mciw51Rq2b1qa3x03o1_500_zpsee607035

Memorable quote(s): "I want my father back"; "You're a coward"

Baelfire/Neal
Before Rumplestiltskin became the powerful sorcerer he is today, Baelfire was his only family and greatest treasure. When Baelfire was young, his mother abandoned him and Rumplestiltskin because of Rumplestlitskin's cowardice on the battlefield during an Ogre War . Baefire goes and finds the Reul Ghorm, which turns out to be the Blue Fairy. She gives him a magic bean to take him and his father to a "land without magic". Baelfire is last seen being sucked into the portal cursing his father a coward for not going with him.
Bae was sent to our world in england where he was taken in by the Darlings family(from the peter pan story). His stay with Wendy and company is short lived as he is taken by "Peter Pan" to Neverland. He meets Hook in Neverland and finds out the truth about what happened to his mother.
Bae eventually winds up back in our world.
As an adult going by the name of Neal Cassidy, he meets and falls in love with Emma but later leaves her when he runs into PIno/August, and August reveals Emmas destiny to him.
When Bae/Neal is reunited with Emma and Rump he finds out Henry is his son.

Bae Played By: Dylan Schmid
Twitter
Facebook
IMBD profile

Neal Cassidy Played by: Michael Raymond-James
IMDb
Twitter
Facebook

Last edited by wileycatpp on 6/11/2013, 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 9/7/2012, 6:31 pm by hermione982175

@Bluphoenix I agree I also think Bae is Rumple's son and I also agree that Zoso just did it to get Rumple angry enough to make him snap as well.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 9/7/2012, 10:27 am by Bluphoenix444

I do think that Bae is Rumpel's biological son. The surprise and the rage that led him to drive a knife thru Zoso's heart is enough for me to believe that Rump never even considered that idea. Zoso heard him say that without Bae he would truly turn to dust. Zoso knows how to recognize a desperate soul so he also knows how to drive a desperate closer to the edge. That he did! With the expected result!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/7/2012, 10:14 am by wileycatpp

I think Rumps wife cheated on him and Bae is not rumps bio son. I also think
Rump knows this and doesn't care .

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/12/2012, 11:46 am by genajamm

CarolSmart wrote:
I think this is going to turn out to be adult Bae...the actor sure looks like a grown up version of the kid who played Bae...

Agree, they choose a perfect picture of him to lead us in that direction also

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 8/8/2012, 6:16 pm by CarolSmart

I think this is going to turn out to be adult Bae...the actor sure looks like a grown up version of the kid who played Bae...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/7/2012, 11:08 pm by Guest

CarolSmart wrote:The first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie was based on the Disneyland ride....the rest of them were just 'continuations' that the screenwriters made up....

But I don't really think he looks like Jack Sparrow, I think it's just the facial hair giving that impression....
lol i agree with the hair. i still think he KINDA resembles him though with out it...but not as much as with it lol

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 8/7/2012, 3:15 pm by CarolSmart

The first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie was based on the Disneyland ride....the rest of them were just 'continuations' that the screenwriters made up....

But I don't really think he looks like Jack Sparrow, I think it's just the facial hair giving that impression....

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 9:25 pm by Guest

noooo idea lol, i just LOVE the movies AND the ride :D

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/4/2012, 8:07 pm by hermione982175

I thought the movies were base of the ride at Disney.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 7:52 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i see bae... and then jack sparrow :lol!:
or i see jack sparrow... and then i see bae :lol!:

1st of all, you are too funny! And B. Is Jack Sparrow Disney?
haha thank you! and i know the movies are made by disney but the origin im not sure. i think i head someone say that the movies are based off books? but im not sure

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/4/2012, 7:37 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i see bae... and then jack sparrow :lol!:

1st of all, you are too funny! And B. Is Jack Sparrow Disney?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 6:56 pm by Guest

hermione982175 wrote:@BeautyIsSleepingIn I have to admit he does look like a younger version of Jack Sparrow. lol
haha yay im not alone! :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/4/2012, 6:55 pm by hermione982175

@BeautyIsSleepingIn I have to admit he does look like a younger version of Jack Sparrow. lol

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/4/2012, 6:54 pm by hermione982175

I am thinking more of the line of being Jack or Bae. Unless, he is playing anew character we don't know of.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 5:37 pm by Guest

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 5:37 pm by Guest

i see bae... and then jack sparrow :lol!:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/4/2012, 5:08 pm by SW7_PC2

He is Probably Jack, who is Bae...lol...that is why it is why they are not saying, because he looks a lot like an older version of Bae and they want is to wonder and speculate forever! LOL!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/4/2012, 4:01 pm by wileycatpp

god in heaven another mystery OUAT you are driving me MAD!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 3:50 pm by Guest

does anybody else think he looks like a younger Captain Jack Sparrow or is it just me??

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/4/2012, 3:49 pm by Guest

Baelfire/Neal Cassidy - Page 3 Tumblr_mciw51Rq2b1qa3x03o1_500_zpsee607035

Name: Neal Cassidy
Played By: Michael Raymond-James

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/27/2012, 10:01 am by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:Maybe they WILL, kind of like a "How I Met Your Mother" thing where we do not find out until this upcoming season, the shows last! 😢 (Sorry, all time FAVORITE comedy show on tv!)

I will hunt the writers down and go EQ on them Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/27/2012, 9:18 am by SW7_PC2

Ranna156 wrote:look how long they made us wait to find out who August was...i just hope they don't wait until the END of the series to tell us what happened to Bae!

Maybe they WILL, kind of like a "How I Met Your Mother" thing where we do not find out until this upcoming season, the shows last! 😢 (Sorry, all time FAVORITE comedy show on tv!)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/27/2012, 5:36 am by wileycatpp

rer156 wrote:Bae is most likely DEAD! haha

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/27/2012, 12:01 am by Guest

Bae is most likely DEAD! haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/26/2012, 11:28 pm by Guest

haha Wiley...I see you got your little jab in after all! Nice one!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum