Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Who wrote Henry's book?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who wrote Henry's book? - Page 4 Empty Who wrote Henry's book?

Aside from the fact that MM gave Henry that book, we know little else about it. Where did it come from? Was it a byproduct of the curse? Did Mr. Gold write it? or perhaps Jefferson? What are your thoughts?

Who wrote Henry's book discussion
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who wrote Henry's book? :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/22/2012, 1:54 pm by Guest

it would make sense on how she knows everything to! i mean fairies fly around and hear things im sure. and where did ruby get her cloak? maybe the BF?, and not gold?!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/22/2012, 10:13 am by Guest

eclectic1 wrote:@Ranna...

:lol!: Here we go again with the BF!!! :lol!:

Well, I won't commit her until I see more of her backstory. They NEED to do an episode on her!

I can see at this stage, though, why she's a 'suspect'!

Wink

I just really hope they answer that question sooner rather than later!...I would think that would be one of the FIRST questions Emma would ask!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/22/2012, 10:06 am by Guest

@Ranna...

:lol!: Here we go again with the BF!!! :lol!:

Well, I won't commit her until I see more of her backstory. They NEED to do an episode on her!

I can see at this stage, though, why she's a 'suspect'!

Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/22/2012, 12:57 am by Guest

it would also explain why Pinocchio's story wasn't in there! She didn't want her DECEPTION known...haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/22/2012, 12:56 am by Guest

THE BLUE FAIRY!!!! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/21/2012, 10:42 pm by Guest

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:so im assunming that who ever wrote the book had to have been around or involved in every story. and the only person i can think of for this is gold, who isnt even involved in all of them (that we know of). but what if he created the book so that maybe if emma never showed up to town, he would see the book and all his memories would come back? idk it was just a thought lol

Good point, Beauty...I agree whoever wrote the book had to have knowledge of all the enclosed 'stories'.

But, I don't know whether Gold knows about Jefferson...and his story is in the book.
My point to back this up is Gold seemed surprised Regina was able to get access to the 'sleeping curse' via the apple in "Apple Red as Blood". Even the fact she may have had a little magic left...his logic would be she wouldn't be able to use it. If he knew Jefferson-he'd know about the fact he has a 'Hat' that works w/magic and knows how to use it.
Also, Gold seems to know everyone in SB because everyone 'owes' him something. Jefferson apparently doesn't as Regina gave him the mansion when she brought him over and has come across as a 'recluse'-not venturing within the town often. I'd venture a guess he's 'hidden' if he does go to town to watch his daughter.
Gold has never mentioned him...

We know there's a link between Regina & Jeff...but, Gold...hmmm

That leads back to wondering WHO would have knowledge of all those stories... Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/21/2012, 10:24 pm by Guest

so im assunming that who ever wrote the book had to have been around or involved in every story. and the only person i can think of for this is gold, who isnt even involved in all of them (that we know of). but what if he created the book so that maybe if emma never showed up to town, he would see the book and all his memories would come back? idk it was just a thought lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 1:52 pm by Guest

lol!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 12:56 pm by wileycatpp

Can't help it cuddly Ranna makes me laugh I love arguing theories with her. Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 12:09 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: yes still hating on the blue fairy :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Careful wiley, you might break our lol guy! :pirat:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 12:02 pm by wileycatpp

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: yes still hating on the blue fairy :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 11:57 am by Guest

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:Just to throw my two cents in, although you two seem to have both schools of thought covered :lol!:, I am going with it was created to help MM/SW remember. Maybe Rumple had a hand in it, maybe that drop of true love he dropped onto the curse paper caused the book.

I agree that Rumple also could have had a hand in it...he didn't seem surprised by the book when he saw Henry with it. I think someone definitely had a hand in it...just not 100% sure who right now...today i am leaning towards the Blue Fairy...just to irritate Wiley! haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 11:54 am by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:Heres my thinking because pino escaped to curse, except for maybe a passing reference that he is Gepettos kid, His story would not be in the book. So although the book may have mentioned that gepetto built the wardrobe it was put in as part of Sw/PC story so pino being put in it would not have been part of their story.

that sounds WAAAYYYY to complicated for this show! Wink I am sticking to someone had a hand in creating it! And right now I am leaning more towards the fairies...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 11:49 am by Guest

Just to throw my two cents in, although you two seem to have both schools of thought covered :lol!:, I am going with it was created to help MM/SW remember. Maybe Rumple had a hand in it, maybe that drop of true love he dropped onto the curse paper caused the book.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 11:28 am by wileycatpp

Heres my thinking because pino escaped to curse, except for maybe a passing reference that he is Gepettos kid, His story would not be in the book. So although the book may have mentioned that gepetto built the wardrobe it was put in as part of Sw/PC story so pino being put in it would not have been part of their story.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 11:13 am by Guest

why not? Geppetto built the wardrobe and i think there definitely was a shot of him building the wardrobe...a shot that had nothing to do with SW or PC...i don't follow?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 11:07 am by wileycatpp

Yes he may have been mentioned in gepetto's story but his story would not shown up in the book.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 10:49 am by Guest

but by that same logic Pinocchio would have been part of Geppetto's story correct?...nope sticking to someone had a hand in it! Wink

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 10:44 am by wileycatpp

Thats a good thought I wouldn't put it past the BLue fairy to omit her deception.....but I still think its a byproduct of the curse and the reason he isnt in it is because he escaped the curse. And before anyone says well emma was in the story and she escaped the curse. Emmas story isn't in the book the only reason she is mentioned is because that was part of SW/PC story. thats my theory and I'm sticking to it LOL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 10:39 am by Guest

I would think his story wouldn't be in there because the Blue Fairy lied about the wardrobe...so maybe she didn't want his story in there...showing that he got in there...I used to think it was a by-product of the curse...but just the fact that it was missing a HUGE piece of the puzzle screams someone had a hand in its creation. I am going with the fairies...haha

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 10:37 am by wileycatpp

You mean evil mother superior don't you lol. If the fairys wrote it Pinos story would definitely be in there because the blue fairy knows all about him. Maybe his story isnt in it because he escaped the curse.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 10:17 am by Guest

haha maybe the fairies wrote it! I think if it was a by-product of the curse then Pinocchio's story would have been in it...I am going with the fairies made it and MM got it from the Mother Superior!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 9:47 am by wileycatpp

I think Henry's book is a by-product of the curse. If that is indeed the case I would love to know how MM got her hands on it. My best guess is she got it from Mr. Gold. Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4