Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Who wrote Henry's book?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who wrote Henry's book? - Page 2 Empty Who wrote Henry's book?

Aside from the fact that MM gave Henry that book, we know little else about it. Where did it come from? Was it a byproduct of the curse? Did Mr. Gold write it? or perhaps Jefferson? What are your thoughts?

Who wrote Henry's book discussion
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who wrote Henry's book? :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 10/20/2012, 4:23 pm by wileycatpp

I still say its a byproduct of the curse.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/20/2012, 3:25 pm by genajamm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Like the Blue Fairy as the curse was about to come, she had a plan that all the memories of every character will go in this book and the book was created after the curse struck and somehow MM got the book and then she gave it to Henry

HMMMM,,NICE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I LIKE IT!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 2:36 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Like the Blue Fairy as the curse was about to come, she had a plan that all the memories of every character will go in this book and the book was created after the curse struck and somehow MM got the book and then she gave it to Henry

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/20/2012, 2:31 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:ohh thats an interesting theory ss!

AGREE,,,OMG WHY IS IT WE MUST WE BE SOOOOOOOOOOOO PATIENT,,,COME ON WRITERS THROW US SOMETHING,,,WE HAVE BEEN GOOD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WELL SORT OF ANYWAY,,, Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad I THINK MY BEST GUESS IS THE BLUE FAIRY,,SEEMS SHE HAS HER HAND IN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING,,,,, OR IF SOMEONE IS IN CHARGE OF BLUE FAIRY What a Face

MAYBE THAT IS HOW THEY SPIN IT,,,,,BLUE FAIRIES SOURCE OF MAGIC,,,IDK..JUST THROWING OUT RANDOM GUESSES AT THIS POINT[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 2:18 pm by Guest

ohh thats an interesting theory ss!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:16 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I was going to say that everybody wrote the book, but more like with their memories and magic. Or the Blue Fairy, or Rumple i don't know but I can't wait to find out

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/20/2012, 1:14 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHA I KNOW!!! JUST A SIMPLE NAME..THATS ALL WE WANT!

SOOO MANY "SIMPLE NAMES/Identities" I want to know! LOL! That is why I love this show! And maybe Regina wrote the book...hahah! Nah kidding, I think BF did...or it was a product of the Curse and Rump left nothing to chance!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:10 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

it will probably be after a hiatus or something.they would probably do it as a pre Emma in storybrooke episode.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 1:08 pm by Guest

haha i know! i wonder when we'll find out..

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:06 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

The writers really now how to make us come up with theories. it better be someone good.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 1:03 pm by Guest

OHHH INTRIGUE LOL

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:00 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I am betting that it will be an outsider, that is from FTL who escaped the curse

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 12:58 pm by Guest

HAHA I KNOW!!! JUST A SIMPLE NAME..THATS ALL WE WANT!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 12:57 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL I will be really mad if they waited until the season finale to show who wrote the book.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 12:55 pm by Guest

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...WHEN ARE WE GOING TO FIND OUT WHO WROTE HENRYS BOOK??!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/27/2012, 3:30 pm by Guest

you are preaching to the choir here SW...i have said all of that as well...and I disagree that he wounldn't have done business with her. If it benefits him i think he definitely would do business with her. Also those nuns knew that Gold hated them...I wonder if there isn't more there that happened in Storybrooke to make Gold hate them all/more than he already disliked the Blue Fairy...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/27/2012, 1:09 pm by SW7_PC2

Ranna156 wrote:
Ranna156 wrote:i am still going with someone had a hand in the creation of the book...

either i think it was rump and that was what he was collecting all those items for and he didn't have anything of Pinocchio's so that is why his story wasn't in the book.

OR it was the Blue Fairy and one of her preparations was making a book and she deliberately left out Pinocchio's story so as not to show her deception about how many people could get in the wardrobe!

I also think it is possible August came to SB before. Also I am still convinced that BF remembered as well!

I think she had something to do with finding Henry...but Jeff is a good candidate as well since he DEFINITELY remembered and possibly could have found the story of Emma showing up and tried to look up/keep tabs on her and Pinocchio! I really want to see that cut scene between August and JEfferson! Can't WAIT for the DVD's to come out!!!! Wink

I am still going with everything i said previously...

This is exactly what I believe as well! I am leaning more towards the BF (as I had said numerous times), seeing as she had the book and August was left out...but we shall see! :-)

I have also said, numerous times that I believed she, the BF, had some hand in bringing Henry to Rump, since she had her memories, it appeared to me she seemed to and I also have said that I think she found Henry since he was given up for adoption and a lot of time, those are run through the churchs, nuns. I do remember however that no one agreed with me on that, telling me that Rump HATED the nuns and wouldn't do business with her...hmmm....I think people are starting to see my way Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/27/2012, 1:20 am by Guest

Ranna156 wrote:i am still going with someone had a hand in the creation of the book...

either i think it was rump and that was what he was collecting all those items for and he didn't have anything of Pinocchio's so that is why his story wasn't in the book.

OR it was the Blue Fairy and one of her preparations was making a book and she deliberately left out Pinocchio's story so as not to show her deception about how many people could get in the wardrobe!

I also think it is possible August came to SB before. Also I am still convinced that BF remembered as well!

I think she had something to do with finding Henry...but Jeff is a good candidate as well since he DEFINITELY remembered and possibly could have found the story of Emma showing up and tried to look up/keep tabs on her and Pinocchio! I really want to see that cut scene between August and JEfferson! Can't WAIT for the DVD's to come out!!!! Wink

I am still going with everything i said previously...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 4:57 pm by Guest

Hmmm...just realized this was one question that WASNT asked to the panel yesterday!!! :lol!:

I hope we get an answer...and early in the season!

I'll say I'm swinging towards the BF...it would have to be a character that has 'been around' a lot and she would fit the bill there. I think she knows more than she lets on...

It could also be someone we haven't met yet...with all these new characters being introduced.

I can't say Rump as he doesn't know Jefferson-or acknowledges his existence-and HIS story is in the book! Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 4:46 pm by Guest

I thought the book was written by the Blue Fairy. She is stronger in magic that Rumpie, so I think it would make sense she wrote and brought the book in SB as part of a FTL salvation project she might have. The Blue Fairy was in touch with August so I do think these two work together. I don't think we should underestimate her in season 2 and neither HER PINOCCHIO. I believe we will learn surprising stuff about Reul Gorm

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/15/2012, 4:39 pm by hermione982175

I agree that the book been created by the curse.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/15/2012, 1:30 pm by Guest

i agree to that it could have been a byproduct of the curse, but i also think august could have wrote it.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/15/2012, 11:47 am by SW7_PC2

I too think it was a byproduct of the curse. Rump-le wrote it in to ensure that him or SOMEONE would remember...

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/15/2012, 11:33 am by wileycatpp

I still think the book is a product of the curse.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 7/15/2012, 11:07 am by genajamm

:?: :?: This along with Who is Henrys father are the topics I cant wait for MOST!!! :?: :?:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next