Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion - Page 2 Empty Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Dr. Frankenstein, Monstro, Moby Dick, Poseidon - Is Dr. Whale one of these characters or is he someone else?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cuddlyasatiger on 6/16/2012, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 9/24/2012, 6:02 pm by hermione982175

I still think he is Peter Pan but since there is new clues I am not so sure but I am staying with the Peter Pan theory until season 2 start and hopefully they will be dropping some hints in the first few episodes before they reveal who he is.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/24/2012, 5:59 pm by genajamm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KING NEPTUNE,,,,,,DR WHALE???????

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/24/2012, 5:57 pm by genajamm

I READ ABOUT THAT GOD COMPLEX RE DR. WHALE ALSO,,, THE ONLY OTHER THING I CAN THINK IF WOULD BE NEPTUNE KING OF THE SEA,,, OR MAYBE POSEIDON???? COULD BE,,,THATS WHAT I AM STICKING WITH,,, ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE IS MORE TALK RE LADY OF THE LAKE,,,,,HMMMMMMMM UNLESS THATS DR WHALE,,,,,,SNOW GETS OOPS SPOILER,,,,,,,UGH WELL HE MAY BE THE LADY ON THE LAKE, HMMMMMMMMMM

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/24/2012, 5:28 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

According to the Facebook app The Untold Stories, this is what Archie's files say about Dr. Whale.

-Inflated sense of himself
-Classic "God Complex"
-Frames himself as victor in all conflicts
-Feels persecuted and misunderstood -paranoia?

I thought he was Peter Pan but based on one of the promos I don't know who he is.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/24/2012, 3:10 pm by genajamm

I AM GOING WITH LITTLE MERMAID,,,DAVID ANDERS SAYS IN ALL HIS REMARKS,,,WE WILL NEVER GUESS AND IT WILL BLOW OUR SOCKS OFF!!! HAHAHA AND I HAVE READ THE GENDER BENDER DEAL NOW ON A COUPLE OF POSTS,,,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL TOOO FUNNY,,,ANYWAY I REALLY DONT KNOW, BUT WHO CAN SAY AT THIS POINT,, ok ready HOW MUCH LONGER?????? ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/24/2012, 2:36 pm by wileycatpp

Ok my official Dr. Whale Guess

Dr. Whale is...............Goofy! afraid

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/18/2012, 10:24 am by wileycatpp

CarolSmart wrote:I still say Monstro the whale...I mean, from that look on his face, I can just see him having that 'revelation'...."w...t...f...?"..."a whale???"...

LOL i love that I could so see that also ROTFL

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 9/18/2012, 10:08 am by CarolSmart

I still say Monstro the whale...I mean, from that look on his face, I can just see him having that 'revelation'...."w...t...f...?"..."a whale???"...

Maybe in FTL, he was some guy that the Evil Queen had turned 'into' Monstro, and for what ever reason sent him to 'get' Geppetto...

Or, seeing the pics for this season, where it shows Dr. Whale with his arm chopped off, maybe he was Monstro's...like...'trainer' or something and then when he remembered, he went looking for the whale who (for some reason) was ticked off at him and bit his arm off....

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/17/2012, 6:15 pm by hermione982175

We will be finding out who Dr. Whales is really soon!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/16/2012, 8:36 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I had the theory that Dr. Whale was Peter Pan one month after seeing the season finale. I hope it is I really do.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/16/2012, 5:32 pm by hermione982175

@TheSaviorsSwan I agree that Dr. Whales could be Peter Pan and that Hook have his revenge on Peter Pan as well.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/16/2012, 2:49 pm by genajamm

WOULD ACCOUNT FOR THE LOOK ON HIS FACE afraid afraid afraid

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 2:48 pm by SW7_PC2

Gena wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
Gena wrote:I READ SOMEWHERE WILL TRY TO FIND THAT IT COULD BE A GENDER BENDER,, HE MAY BE THE LITTLE MERMAID,,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
SHOCK :shock: HORROR afraid SHOCK :shock:

Did you REALLY read this or are you messing with me, lol!? Nail Biting

REALLY READT IT!!! CROSS I love you AND EVERTHING What a Face What a Face

OMGosh I will be PISSED! Seriously! No playing around here! HAHA! I will be super pissed if that turns out to be true! I do not care if he is Ursella, but NOT Ariel!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/16/2012, 2:47 pm by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
Gena wrote:I READ SOMEWHERE WILL TRY TO FIND THAT IT COULD BE A GENDER BENDER,, HE MAY BE THE LITTLE MERMAID,,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

REALLY READT IT!!! CROSS I love you AND EVERTHING What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 2:41 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:

I would die from laughter ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

I would just DIE, cause Ariel is my FAV! (Other than SW of course, lol) Archie would get enough business just from her...him...it? Whatever LOL! ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/16/2012, 2:40 pm by wileycatpp

Twisted Evil mahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would die from laughter ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 2:39 pm by SW7_PC2

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/16/2012, 2:38 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

OMG that would be the creepiest theory that I have heard. I think I am scared.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/16/2012, 2:35 pm by genajamm

I READ SOMEWHERE WILL TRY TO FIND THAT IT COULD BE A GENDER BENDER,, HE MAY BE THE LITTLE MERMAID,,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 2:28 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I believe that I did see you post that, I guess that is way I said that. I just think that it would make sense if he is Peter Pan, but I guess we have to wait and see.

SW7_PC2 wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I think it will be random if Captain Hook came to SB and he didn't have his nemesis Peter. And Hook could have taken his arm lol. Unless Red turned into the wolf and ripped of his arm, but that's a long shot.

Too funny, somewhere either in this post or the other with the pics...I said the same thing, if they had a Full moon and Ruby went savage! LOL!

It would make A LOT of sense! He just has to be SOMEONE that was super surprised by the "SB" body EQ put him in! So I think it would be right for him to wake up thinking he would never grow up, to ffind himself...grown-up, that would be very confusing!

I use to think PP might be Henry's father...and that is still in my head...although if that IS the case, then I do not think Whale would be his father...I mean Emma would notice, lol. But I had always thought Since August ran off with the lost boys (kinda) that maybe he met up with Peter and PP followed him once to check on Emma and Peter was hooked, although that TOO would mean, he grew up...IDK, LOL! I can't wait to find out!

Somewhere I read that all the guesses out there so far were wrong...but they said that about August too and there were Pino guesses EVERYWHERE! LOL!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/16/2012, 1:23 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I believe that I did see you post that, I guess that is way I said that. I just think that it would make sense if he is Peter Pan, but I guess we have to wait and see.

SW7_PC2 wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I think it will be random if Captain Hook came to SB and he didn't have his nemesis Peter. And Hook could have taken his arm lol. Unless Red turned into the wolf and ripped of his arm, but that's a long shot.

Too funny, somewhere either in this post or the other with the pics...I said the same thing, if they had a Full moon and Ruby went savage! LOL!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 11:30 am by SW7_PC2

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/16/2012, 11:17 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I think it will be random if Captain Hook came to SB and he didn't have his nemesis Peter. And Hook could have taken his arm lol. Unless Red turned into the wolf and ripped of his arm, but that's a long shot.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/16/2012, 11:10 am by SW7_PC2

I think PP is more likey the case, because Hook only lost his hand, not his WHOLE arm...I am with SS on this Whale is PP and Hook took his arm for revenge, lol!

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 9/16/2012, 10:48 am by Bluphoenix444

Robin Williams as an overgrown PP was hilarious.... ROTFL
Cuz the guy still had this boyish quality about him...It was believable.

But our guy... better have a drastic personality change for me to be able to buy him as PP.
But you may be right... He could be PP.

enough already.... Tell us in the first episode or you'll have something like "The Bounty" all over again.... riots... ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next