Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion - Page 5 Empty Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Dr. Frankenstein, Monstro, Moby Dick, Poseidon - Is Dr. Whale one of these characters or is he someone else?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cuddlyasatiger on 6/16/2012, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 6:32 pm by hermione982175

@BeautyIsSleepingIn :lol!: That was pretty funny what you put for Dr. Whale!!!!!

Back to top Go down

gran68

Post 7/31/2012, 6:28 pm by gran68

Well Dr. Jekle was a very kind gentleman Dr.... it was the Mr Hyde that was the evil part of him. So we will see... Maybe The schitzo(sp) evil part of him is the part we just havent seen the completely yet.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/31/2012, 6:28 pm by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:maybe he is the whale and he's just realized what he is and is freaking about turning back into it :lol!: that'd be funny if they just all of a sudden show him running and jumping into the water :lol!: :lol!:

lmao got a visual of that I would die laughing :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 6:27 pm by Guest

maybe he is the whale and he's just realized what he is and is freaking about turning back into it :lol!: that'd be funny if they just all of a sudden show him running and jumping into the water :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/31/2012, 6:23 pm by wileycatpp

I can't wait to find out cuz they really had me wondering when everyone got there memory back and his just sitting there kinda shell shocked. thats number two of things driving me crzy til i find out. pc real name number one and now whats on emmas door number three. lol its enough to drive you drunken

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 6:21 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:Seriously, not really even any hints! If he is Hyde than the name doesn't mean anything and if he is a WHALE, lol, too obvious!
haha i agree on both of those things!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/31/2012, 6:18 pm by SW7_PC2

Seriously, not really even any hints! If he is Hyde than the name doesn't mean anything and if he is a WHALE, lol, too obvious!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 6:11 pm by hermione982175

I know!!!! I am very impress by the producers for keeping his identity a secret and I am hoping maybe they will give us a clue soon to who Dr. Whale could be.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 5:57 pm by Guest

i know. those creators are COMMITTED :lol!:

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 5:54 pm by hermione982175

I am quite surprise as how well they kept Dr. Whale's FTL person a secret for this long.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 5:45 pm by Guest

im honestly dumb founded as o who he can be. my obvious guess would be the whale in pinos story, but i think thats to obvious for these creators

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 5:29 pm by hermione982175

Who knows maybe Dr. Whale is one of the knight that PC choose as a sidekick or something like that if he is in every shot so far if not I have to agree with Gran68 about Dr. Whale being Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/31/2012, 5:24 pm by SW7_PC2

gran68 wrote:I'm going with the Dr. Jekle/Hyde theroy.... seems probable.

I agree with that too, but it makes me wonder why, in the pics out so far, esp the ones that are probably the 1st episode of season 2, why Dr Whale is with PC so much, he is in almost every shot with him...

Back to top Go down

gran68

Post 7/31/2012, 4:29 pm by gran68

I'm going with the Dr. Jekle/Hyde theroy.... seems probable.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/16/2012, 9:40 pm by CarolSmart

hermione982175 wrote:When we were chatting couple of days ago. I brought up how their jobs that they have in SB is somehow related to their characters. Since Dr. Whale is a doctor, that somehow relate to the character he is in FTL.

I don't know....I mean, in FTL Snow White was a princess and then a thief, she never had anything to do with being a teacher, and Ruby wasn't a waitress there. In FTL, Cinderella's husband is a prince, in SB he drives a truck (or some kind of 'working class' job). Belle's father is a King in FTL, in SB he is a florist...Grumpy is a miner, in SB he's a janitor...

So, some characters have jobs that 'relate', but some don't...

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/16/2012, 5:35 pm by hermione982175

When we were chatting couple of days ago. I brought up how their jobs that they have in SB is somehow related to their characters. Since Dr. Whale is a doctor, that somehow relate to the character he is in FTL.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/16/2012, 4:50 pm by CarolSmart

CarolSmart wrote:
Just had an amazing (if I may say so myself) thought....you know how it seems kind of 'iffy' that Dr. Whale could be Monstro?

Well, we have Red Riding Hood who can turn into a wolf, what if Dr. Whale is a human who can turn into Monstro the whale?

I can easily imagine that in FTL he was one of the queen's minions, and for whatever reason she sic'd him on Geppetto and Pino...

Guess that would make him a 'were'whale.... :P he he he (snort-laugh)...I so amuse myself sometimes...

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 7/16/2012, 4:41 pm by CarolSmart

Just had an amazing (if I may say so myself) thought....you know how it seems kind of 'iffy' that Dr. Whale could be Monstro?

Well, we have Red Riding Hood who can turn into a wolf, what if Dr. Whale is a human who can turn into Monstro the whale?

I can easily imagine that in FTL he was one of the queen's minions, and for whatever reason she sic'd him on Geppetto and Pino...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/16/2012, 3:08 pm by Guest

I've heard a couple people posit that Dr. W could be Capt Hook, but he has both hands and Capt Hook obviously is missing one (we see it in the promo video). However, introducing Capt Hook means we have more chars to choose from like Peter Pan himself...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/17/2012, 11:37 am by Guest

haha Carol! I thought of that too!

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 6/17/2012, 11:14 am by CarolSmart

Ranna156 wrote:no on the mixing of those characters. Dr.Jekyll/Mr. Hyde was a two sided character. He was a nice man on the one side and a monster on the other. Sounds like our Dr. Whale...i am not exactly familiar with the official story but I saw enough bugs bunny to get the basic gist of it...LOL...that would be so funny if i called his character right based off of remembered bugs bunny cartoons!

It would also be ironically humorous, because Bugs Bunny is a Warner Bros. character, not a Disney one! rabbit

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 11:53 pm by Guest

no on the mixing of those characters. Dr.Jekyll/Mr. Hyde was a two sided character. He was a nice man on the one side and a monster on the other. Sounds like our Dr. Whale...i am not exactly familiar with the official story but I saw enough bugs bunny to get the basic gist of it...LOL...that would be so funny if i called his character right based off of remembered bugs bunny cartoons!

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 6/16/2012, 11:44 pm by Shekinel

Ranna156 wrote:i am focusing on the Dr. part of his name...still going with Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde!

I'll go "investigate" about who Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde is cause i have no idea :(! And when you "sound" so sure about something...theres like an 85% you are right! hahaha Before i do my "research", Do you think there might be some way to "mix" monstro with Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde? like the double char thing they did with rumple being the beast?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 11:20 pm by Guest

i am focusing on the Dr. part of his name...still going with Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde!

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 6/16/2012, 11:15 pm by Shekinel

The only thing that comes to my mind is Monstro cause of the last name "Whale". But it really sounds way to simple so I hope he has some double-char thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next