Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Rumple/Mr.Gold

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rumple/Mr.Gold Empty Rumple/Mr.Gold

Rumple/Mr.Gold Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_DFj2ihys3VDfCTEG1DezWVqs7OQOVEQgZfWEmLeeHzYNObW8awRumple/Mr.Gold 0000082969_20111018125918

Memorable quote(s): "All magic comes with a price!",
"I'm a fan of true love, Dearie, and, more importantly, what it creates."
"Magic is coming"

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Gnomish, intense, and crazy, he’s the malevolent trickster who can spin straw into gold is able to see the future and prefers his payment in the form of firstborn children. An expert on black magic and the dark arts, this creature has wizardly powers to make him a fair match for anyone in the land. He is one of the most feared beings in Fairytale Land and is notorious for his deals. He is the Dark One, the greatest deceiver in a land where things are rarely what they seem. If you’ve found yourself in a deal with Rumplestiltskin, your luck has just run out. Magic always comes at a cost, and everyone foolish or desperate enough to make a deal with him finds this out the hard way. Even after the curse, he continued to lord over the people of Storybrooke as the enigmatic Mr. Gold. Storybrooke's wealthy resident whose influence seems to know no limit.
However, Rumplestiltskin was not born with such power. Once a simple man of meager means, his love for his son Baelfire drove him down the path toward darkness. Still, love may yet prove to be Rumple’s redemption—his feelings for Belle have begun to reawaken the man he used to be. Someone who has always made the wrong choices, Rumplestiltskin may still have a chance to set things right.

Played By: Robert Carlyle
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

"Rumplestiltskin is fun to play... it takes me back to my childhood."
"Mr. Gold is not to be trusted... by anyone."

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 4/7/2013, 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Rumple/Mr.Gold :: Comments

genajamm

Post 6/6/2013, 11:17 am by genajamm

Rumple/Mr.Gold Vh-tumblr_m2r1i5xY2o1rs2fqvo1_500

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/3/2013, 8:32 am by wileycatpp

genajamm wrote:Rumple/Mr.Gold 481820_365750230192140_131053604_n

So true.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 5/31/2013, 7:26 pm by genajamm

Rumple/Mr.Gold 481820_365750230192140_131053604_n

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/17/2013, 5:56 pm by CarolSmart

wileycatpp wrote:
genajamm wrote:INTERVIEW AND ARTICLE THAT THEY SAY WHEN RUMPLES REGAINED MEMORY afraid

I thought so......Carol what interview did you see do you have link did they do another interview and change there story?
No, I don't have the link, but I think it was an interview back towards the beginning of the season -
- and now I'm thinking that maybe they didn't say that 'explicitly, but the subject of Gold getting Henry for Regina was brought up and they never really gave an 'actual' answer - just were vague like not giving away spoilers , so I probably just took it 'to mean' that he kept his memory all along, because how else could he have ended up with baby Henry (all the way from Phoenix!?!)...

So...my bad doh Sorry girls!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/17/2013, 10:00 am by wileycatpp

genajamm wrote:INTERVIEW AND ARTICLE THAT THEY SAY WHEN RUMPLES REGAINED MEMORY afraid

I thought so......Carol what interview did you see do you have link did they do another interview and change there story?

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 5/17/2013, 9:58 am by genajamm

INTERVIEW AND ARTICLE THAT THEY SAY WHEN RUMPLES REGAINED MEMORY afraid

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/17/2013, 8:09 am by wileycatpp

I never heard that and it makes no damn sense because Regina ask Gold what his name was when he was arrested for beating up belles dad and he told her Rumplestiltskin to get the cup back.

SO some one royal screwed that one up. Are you sure they said when the curse broke because before that they definately said when Emma said her name. Gees they really need to get their own facts straight. Huh

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/16/2013, 9:26 pm by CarolSmart

wileycatpp wrote:
CarolSmart wrote:I just thought of another 'proof' that the writers made a mistake when they 'decided' (almost at the end of season one) that Rump did not have his memories until the curse broke...

What about the whole Story Brooke 'side' of the 'Beauty and the Beast' episode?
Why would Gold care so much about that cup AND go after (can't remember his name) the StoryBrooke version of Belles father, UNLESS he remembered the whole story that Regina told him/Rump about what had happened to Belle after he sent her away?!?

Carol they said he got his memory back when he met Emma and she said her name. SO he had his memory the since the first episode.

That's what everyone thought at the time, and had many discussions about it...BUT; then there was some big live interview where the reporter asked the writers about Rumps memories, and they said that he did not have his memories until the day the curse broke, just like everyone else...

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/16/2013, 10:23 am by wileycatpp

CarolSmart wrote:I just thought of another 'proof' that the writers made a mistake when they 'decided' (almost at the end of season one) that Rump did not have his memories until the curse broke...

Why would Gold care so much about that cup AND go after (can't remember his name) the StoryBrooke version of Belles father, UNLESS he remembered the whole story that Regina told him/Rump about what had happened to Belle after he sent her away?!?

Carol they said he got his memory back when he met Emma and she said her name. SO he had his memory the since the first episode.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/15/2013, 12:54 pm by CarolSmart

I just really wish the writers would come out and say they made a mistake and had never thought of that 'issue' at the time they were asked that question in that interview...they should admit that they gave a spur of the moment answer and really had never discussed Rump's memory before...

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/15/2013, 12:49 pm by CarolSmart

I just thought of another 'proof' that the writers made a mistake when they 'decided' (almost at the end of season one) that Rump did not have his memories until the curse broke...

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/15/2013, 12:39 pm by CarolSmart

wileycatpp wrote:Rumple/Mr.Gold RumplePurple
What's this from?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/15/2013, 9:36 am by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold RumplePurple

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 4/3/2013, 5:04 pm by CarolSmart

SW7_PC2 wrote:

Rumple/Mr.Gold 48649610

Okay, that's just scary!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/24/2013, 1:00 pm by SW7_PC2

Boy, were we wrong about the Bae poll! LOL! No one voted for Rumple leaving, haha! Anyways, look what I saw yesterday, someone MADE this! Life Size Rumple!

Rumple/Mr.Gold 48649610

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 3/11/2013, 11:34 am by genajamm

Rumple/Mr.Gold Tumblr_mi9pnd8qRj1qknxg2o1_400

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/29/2012, 12:56 pm by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold Rumpelstiltskin-Mr-Gold-rumpelstiltskin-mr-gold-29491010-500-597_zps0c727ced

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/29/2012, 12:49 pm by wileycatpp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/29/2012, 12:42 pm by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold Rumpelstiltskin_by_kirtash_nightmare-d57pjhn

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 12/19/2012, 5:02 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:Rumple/Mr.Gold California-solo-robert-carlyle

Sexy

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blushing

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/18/2012, 9:29 am by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold California-solo-robert-carlyle

Sexy

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 12/12/2012, 10:49 am by genajamm

Rumple/Mr.Gold Tumblr_megci9akWL1rxhsv8o1_250

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/9/2012, 10:58 am by wileycatpp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 12/9/2012, 10:57 am by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold 173065_zpsfc33a780

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 12/6/2012, 1:28 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a wonderful family pic! Although, shouldn't he be like 33-34...what did the math come out to...wait like 43...or is this back in the day! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next