Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

+7
CarolSmart
Bluphoenix444
Belleoftheball
hermione982175
genajamm
TheSaviorsSwan
SW7_PC2
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 Empty Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

Post by SW7_PC2 9/23/2012, 10:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Please use this are to chat in reference to any spoilers found here or other places :-) This will keep our Spoiler Area clear for Spoiler posts only! THANK YOU :-)

Like a Star @ heaven BACK TO SPOILERS Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 Empty Re: Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

Post by hermione982175 10/30/2012, 7:21 pm

@SW7_PC2 I don't think Red killed Granny because I read the article again and look at the pics again. The one I look closely at is the one where Red, Prince Charming and Granny are together and Charming look like he holding Granny by the arms. Granny look like she is telling something to Prince Charming in that picture. So I don't think she die. I think there another werewolf in town beside Red that what I get from the article about this episode.
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/30/2012, 10:37 pm

my heart would totally break if granny is the one to die:( ni would feel soooooo bad for red. plus i love granny! shes a bad a** LOL dont do it red! DONT DO IT!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 10/31/2012, 10:43 am

SW7_PC2 wrote:
MEET NEW CHARACTER [color=violet],,,ANITA

I LOVE THIS! I think she may be Ruby's momma or sister maybe! But why would a warlock be part of this, is he also a wolf?!
OMG!!! My daughter will be over the moon!!! Very Happy
Her name is Annabeth too! And she has always had a 'thing' for wolves Very Happy
CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 10/31/2012, 10:50 am

hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 I don't think Red killed Granny because I read the article again and look at the pics again. The one I look closely at is the one where Red, Prince Charming and Granny are together and Charming look like he holding Granny by the arms. Granny look like she is telling something to Prince Charming in that picture. So I don't think she die. I think there another werewolf in town beside Red that what I get from the article about this episode.

I hope it is PC's pseudo father! He is an ass!
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by genajamm 10/31/2012, 11:11 am

SW7_PC2 wrote:
hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 I don't think Red killed Granny because I read the article again and look at the pics again. The one I look closely at is the one where Red, Prince Charming and Granny are together and Charming look like he holding Granny by the arms. Granny look like she is telling something to Prince Charming in that picture. So I don't think she die. I think there another werewolf in town beside Red that what I get from the article about this episode.

I hope it is PC's pseudo father! He is an ass!

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 3573983318Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 3573983318 THAT WOULD SOLVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS,,,, OK RED GO GET HIM!!! Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 3573983318Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 3573983318
genajamm
genajamm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 11/1/2012, 12:35 pm

CarolSmart wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
MEET NEW CHARACTER [color=violet],,,ANITA

I LOVE THIS! I think she may be Ruby's momma or sister maybe! But why would a warlock be part of this, is he also a wolf?!
OMG!!! My daughter will be over the moon!!! Very Happy
Her name is Annabeth too! And she has always had a 'thing' for wolves Very Happy
Sorry, I should have clarified: The actress who plays "Anita" is named 'Annabeth' (Gish), which - along with the wolf 'thing' - is why my daughter thinks this casting choice is "so awesome!" cheers
CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2012, 3:39 pm

I don't agree with the idea of Neal being the White rabbit.

WE saw the rabbit in the Grumpy/Nova episode. He answered the door chewing a carrott to a Snow White/Grumpy candle selling team and a caretaker shooed him away.

The only person able to send a note thru birdmail is Blue Fairy. So Neal is a much more significant character than a rabbit. He has a good reason to come back. I am sure he will turn out to be a very important character. Hnery's dad for example.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 11/4/2012, 5:46 pm

Emmaswan1 wrote:I don't agree with the idea of Neal being the White rabbit.

WE saw the rabbit in the Grumpy/Nova episode. He answered the door chewing a carrott to a Snow White/Grumpy candle selling team and a caretaker shooed him away.

The only person able to send a note thru birdmail is Blue Fairy. So Neal is a much more significant character than a rabbit. He has a good reason to come back. I am sure he will turn out to be a very important character. Hnery's dad for example.
Totally agree with you, Neal being the White Rabbit seems very far-fetched, not to mention boring Wink !
CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by playarita 11/4/2012, 6:12 pm

I think that because of important Neal is (he is either Henry's dad, or wants to take care of Emma--either way important) I do think they have laid out a couple different clues to lead to different characters. There is all the white rabbit clues, as well as him possibly being Bae himself (in the sneak peek he tells Emma that her name was a good name, much like Rump did).

More than likely we are not going to know who his FTL counterpart is going to be since when Emma was 18 she would not have known about the curse, or anything remotely like it since it was Henry who helped Emma realize who she was. We are probably going to learn whether or not he is the father (bio or wants to be the dad), and maybe learn on who is the biodad.

That said I do think he is going to be a pretty big character either from FTL, Wonderland or any other land (that we might not have discovered yet) considering he was the first thing we saw for season 2.
playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 11/4/2012, 7:30 pm

playarita wrote:

I think that because of important Neal is (he is either Henry's dad, or wants to take care of Emma--either way important) I do think they have laid out a couple different clues to lead to different characters. There is all the white rabbit clues, as well as him possibly being Bae himself (in the sneak peek he tells Emma that her name was a good name, much like Rump did).

More than likely we are not going to know who his FTL counterpart is going to be since when Emma was 18 she would not have known about the curse, or anything remotely like it since it was Henry who helped Emma realize who she was. We are probably going to learn whether or not he is the father (bio or wants to be the dad), and maybe learn on who is the biodad.

That said I do think he is going to be a pretty big character either from FTL, Wonderland or any other land (that we might not have discovered yet) considering he was the first thing we saw for season 2.

I am sure he is probably going to end up being Bae, but my question is, how much of a coincidence would that be, I mean she just happens to steal his car...but probably is! But I also think it is possible Emma may have been preggers BEFORE meeting "Neal". We shall see...
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by playarita 11/5/2012, 1:21 am

I tweeted to Michael Raymond-James about whether or not Neal needed the dreamcatcher for his own nightmares.

I also made a tweet about my nightmare analysis to Sarah Bolger so it will be interesting to see what happens. :D

If I get responses I will try to screencapture (or maybe someone else will >3>; )

Hopefully I do :D That would be so awesome
playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 11/5/2012, 5:56 am

Now The idea of Neal being Peter PAn is very appealing. That would mean Emma is Wendy. It actually would make sense that she would be with the lost boys, being in an orphange. Pinocchio being lost and all, he would make a very good Peter Pan too. Anyway, August is one of the lost boys, in body and most certainly in soul too. Anyroad, Swan would be fitting name to Wendy cuz she used to fly to Never Never Land.

On a another note. What is that about Neal, Henry and Aurora having nightmares? Snow did tell naught about the nature of her nightmares. What a major clue this is, if you think about it. Its a chinese tale, the red room on fire. I cant remember the title but I will get to it.

Last edited by Blu on 11/5/2012, 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making sense)
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 11/10/2012, 3:54 pm

Well, now that we know Neal is definitely the daddy, I sure hope the writers come up with a way that it was not just some huge 'coincidence' that Emma ended up stealing that specific car...
CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 11/10/2012, 4:00 pm

CarolSmart wrote:Well, now that we know Neal is definitely the daddy, I sure hope the writers come up with a way that it was not just some huge 'coincidence' that Emma ended up stealing that specific car...
I mean, since we also know (well pretty darn sure) that Neal is Bae or some other ftl guy....
Ever since the episode, I keep having this paraphrased "Casablanca" line running thru my head:

"Of all the cars in all the world, 'she' had to hot-wire mine..." Very Happy
CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by AnastasiaT 11/10/2012, 4:37 pm

CarolSmart wrote:
CarolSmart wrote:Well, now that we know Neal is definitely the daddy, I sure hope the writers come up with a way that it was not just some huge 'coincidence' that Emma ended up stealing that specific car...
I mean, since we also know (well pretty darn sure) that Neal is Bae or some other ftl guy....
Ever since the episode, I keep having this paraphrased "Casablanca" line running thru my head:

"Of all the cars in all the world, 'she' had to hot-wire mine..." Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 4 2222139670

what if it's not an accident and Emma was "nudged" towards this car this way or the other, which still remains hidden from us? could someone or some power be behind it, e.g., the one that procured Henry for Regina and, thus, had a connection to SB as well as a possibility to travel to OW? a coincidence would be a real disappointment to me...
AnastasiaT
AnastasiaT

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 11/11/2012, 11:08 am

@Anastasasia
Yeah, 'just' a coincidence would stink! I like your theory...I had a vague thought back in the summer that maybe the 'whole' Henry thing - starting right from meeting the specific father - might turn out to have been orchestrated by 'someone'....would be a cool storyline...

CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 11/11/2012, 1:41 pm

It' too early to see Bae. Quite sure Gold plans to pick-up Bae at the time of his re-entry in our world, not a day older than when he left his dad on the Dark Forest floor.

I SEE IT AS A PERFECT CLIFF HANGER FOR SEASON 3
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBoo 11/11/2012, 9:11 pm

To bad, really want to see rump and bae reunited. rump/mr.gold so deserves a break. I really want him to be reunited with his son
LittleBoo
LittleBoo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSaviorsSwan 11/11/2012, 10:04 pm

I agree I really want to see Rumple and Bae's reunion. I want to see how Rumple will feel having his son back when he finds him.
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 11/17/2012, 7:19 am

Another female character "Helena" being fierce and all?

They said that about Mulan... I have yet to see anything fierce about her? Always wondering what her role is... SHe is just walking along side someone, no personnality at all!

I am starting to get fed up with this serie of new characters that bring nothing substantial to the story. No exceptional characters we could get attached to...

Ok Ruby's mom helped her accept her identity.. What about Quinn? What about Mulan? Now Aurora will have her use in the plot but what next?

I am not so interested to those quick appeareances (like Lancelot) Any regular blokes could have served their purposes. No need for Lancelot, Mulan and etc..... Boring.. Now why bring Frankenstein's brother into this ???

They could concentrate and the season could be less expensive and more interesting.
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by wileycatpp 11/17/2012, 6:34 pm

Blu wrote:Another female character "Helena" being fierce and all?

They said that about Mulan... I have yet to see anything fierce about her? Always wondering what her role is... SHe is just walking along side someone, no personnality at all!

I am starting to get fed up with this serie of new characters that bring nothing substantial to the story. No exceptional characters we could get attached to...

Ok Ruby's mom helped her accept her identity.. What about Quinn? What about Mulan? Now Aurora will have her use in the plot but what next?

I am not so interested to those quick appeareances (like Lancelot) Any regular blokes could have served their purposes. No need for Lancelot, Mulan and etc..... Boring.. Now why bring Frankenstein's brother into this ???

They could concentrate and the season could be less expensive and more interesting.

I have to agree with you Blu. I was expecting more from the characters they have already introduced and sadly all are lacking sustenance. All the characters they have introduced seem to be added to further a plot rather then add to the show.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSaviorsSwan 11/17/2012, 8:23 pm

wileycatpp wrote:
Blu wrote:Another female character "Helena" being fierce and all?

I have to agree with you Blu. I was expecting more from the characters they have already introduced and sadly all are lacking sustenance. All the characters they have introduced seem to be added to further a plot rather then add to the show.

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with you guys. We have had only 7 episodes in season 2 so far, I think you need to give these characters a chance. There is still a lot to learn about these characters, and there storylines will be revealed it just takes time. They may seem dull now, but I have hope and I feel like they will have a big impact in the future.
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hermione982175 11/17/2012, 9:58 pm

I agree with TheSaviorsSwan they just did the first 7 episodes plus they are doing a lot in those episodes as well. They are showing storybrooke, past fairytale land and present fairytale land. Also you need to gives the producers time to solid these characters they just can't solidify all these characters in the first couple of episodes, they also want to continue to shows our favorite as well the new ones as well. Also I am pointing this out some of these characters like Anita and Quinn were just subcharacters to Red's story they were important in that story so we didn't need to know them that much other than they were like her and Anita was her mother helping her out. Also that new character they are looking to cast, she is in just one episode so this character is probably a subcharacter who important to another character story. They are also trying to answers questions from season 1 little by little and opening new questions like in season 2, they can't answer all those questions at once they are important to season 2 plot as well. So these subcharacters are important because they help the other characters and the plot for season 2 to flow smoothly that why those subcharacters are just guest spots to help the flow of the stories. So you need to give the characters a chance and the producers a chance to tell the stories that going to happen in season 2 espeically the plots these subcharacters help the plot so much which is why the next couple episodes are gonna be amazing with the plot of emma and snow getting back to storybrooke so we are gonna see more of mulan and sleeping beauty fighting to get those to back to where they need to be. I hope I explain it well.
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by wileycatpp 11/18/2012, 10:33 am

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to disagree with you guys. We have had only 7 episodes in season 2 so far, I think you need to give these characters a chance. There is still a lot to learn about these characters, and there storylines will be revealed it just takes time. They may seem dull now, but I have hope and I feel like they will have a big impact in the future.

I hope your right SS, because right now SB and Mulan are two dimensional characters. If they are going to have them on the show for this many eps the least they can do is give us more background on them cuz really i dont care about either one at this point.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSaviorsSwan 11/18/2012, 10:39 am

wileycatpp wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:

I hope your right SS, because right now SB and Mulan are two dimensional characters. If they are going to have them on the show for this many eps the least they can do is give us more background on them cuz really i dont care about either one at this point.

I feel like we can possibly have SB's backstory this season. I mean she has a big part in the next episode Into The Deep. I don't think they would not tell us about their characters. I mean they have to have some big impact to the show.
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next