Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

+7
CarolSmart
Bluphoenix444
Belleoftheball
hermione982175
genajamm
TheSaviorsSwan
SW7_PC2
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 5 Empty Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

Post by SW7_PC2 9/23/2012, 10:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Please use this are to chat in reference to any spoilers found here or other places :-) This will keep our Spoiler Area clear for Spoiler posts only! THANK YOU :-)

Like a Star @ heaven BACK TO SPOILERS Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 9/23/2012, 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 5 Empty Re: Season 2 SPOILER CHAT!

Post by CarolSmart 11/26/2012, 2:45 pm

Wish they would never have introduced Dr. Frankenstein into the mix...

I know from the interviews it seems the writers were planning all along for that to be Dr. Whales character, but I think it would have been better if they decided to change the character a few episodes in after they saw how the audience perceived the direction of the show going...

And I think the writers had time to change the character in the first season because we did see a few things in early episodes that don't match with later elements in the show so just changing the fairytale aspect of Dr. Whale's character could easily have been done since the 'reveal' wasn't planned 'til second season...

I just can't get over thinking that it's so goofy an idea to have a black and white (?) 'world' that Dr. Frankenstein and his brother would have come to fairytale land from...
....maybe the writers could make it all a dream that Pinocchio was having and it could turn out that Monstro was a 'were-whale' after all - shoot, it's not as if the one idea were any more dumb than the other and at least a Doctor 'Monstro' character would fit the theme of the show better...

CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSaviorsSwan 12/14/2012, 10:11 am

OMG did anybody see the new promo, that had a surprising clip in the end with Snow and Charming. If you haven't seen it you can find it on my youtube channel. TheDarkStorm13
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wileycatpp 1/10/2013, 8:06 am

I hope Rump didn't have anything to do with SNow whites moms death. My money is on Cora. I bet that evil wench planned it all.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 1/25/2013, 11:36 am

MEET JACK

I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THAT Jack will be a women! We DO need more men, but I love this story twist!!!!!!!
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wileycatpp 1/29/2013, 8:54 am

Season 2 SPOILER CHAT! - Page 5 84988223--4191777897532834570

Cassidy Freeman

I really like this actress. She was on later seasons of Smallville. SO cool that Jack is being played by a female. Cant wait to see story line.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 2/6/2013, 8:25 pm

Funny. Almost Thursday and no sneak peek on sight!

Better be a better second part of Season II
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 2/9/2013, 12:19 pm

Blu wrote:Funny. Almost Thursday and no sneak peek on sight!

Better be a better second part of Season II
Here are 4 more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_177009&feature=iv&src_vid=Vk8pkDd88KE&v=KsoUQi9mhds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_330578&feature=iv&src_vid=KsoUQi9mhds&v=i3WuvjNh9Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_387784&feature=iv&src_vid=i3WuvjNh9Hs&v=Vk8pkDd88KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_63497&feature=iv&src_vid=Vk8pkDd88KE&v=mV9--mq99sQ

FOR SOME REASON IT WILL NOT LET ME POST THE ACTUAL VIDEOS HERE, I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, BUT HERE ARE THE LINKS IN ORDER :-)
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 4/18/2013, 9:57 am

Thursday April 18th 2013 and only one sneek peak to grind my teeth on....

Those hiatus are killing me...
i want my Rumbelle dose now!
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolSmart 4/18/2013, 10:36 pm

I was looking at the spoilers that talk about some sort of 'history' between Hook and Nealfire and what that might turn out to be, when a sudden wild and crazy theory sprang into my mind....

What if Nealfire is actually Hook's son, not Rumples?

Think about it, Milah could have been having a secret affair with Hook before Rump even left for the war, but it was 'only' an affair at the time...Then he took off to go Pirating before she knew she was pregnant....and she ended up never telling him, because.....

.....it was fairly obvious that she had no interest in motherhood from the way she just dumped the baby in Rumps lap right after he gets home (then years later we saw that she didn't give a single thought to leaving her kid behind when she decided to run off with Hook).

.......SO - it could be that when Hook returned from 'pirating', and they fell in love she never told him about Baelfire, because she didn't want to bring the kid when she ran away with Hook!

Of course, Milah must have confided in someone or wrote in a journal that gets found or something like that, which will be how Hook and Nealfire find out about the whole thing....
I know, it's complicated, but I could definitely see the writers going for a huge twist like that..... Pirate

CarolSmart
CarolSmart
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5