Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Capt Hook

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Capt Hook - Page 2 Empty Capt Hook

Capt Hook - Page 2 Colin_10
Name: Capt Hook/Killian Jones

Bio:
Capt Killian Jones AKA Capt Hook is a confident pirate who never backs down from a fight; a man who seeks to crush and humiliate his enemies. But he also has the meticulous style and manners of a proper gentleman.  He met and fell in love with Rumplestiltskin's wife.  When Rumple went to beg for the release of his wife Killian challenged him to a duel.  Rumple declined fearing his own death and leaving his son without a mother or a father.  Years later after Rumplestiltskin became the dark one (and Bae disappeared thru the portal)he ran into Capt Jones again challenging him to a duel. When he was about to rip out Killians heart, Milha shows up  to make a deal.  She has a magic bean and will give it to Rump in exchange for Killians life.  Rumple first agrees to the deal then tears out Milhas heart when she claims she never loved him.  Then he cuts off Killian's hand to retrieve the bean he held.  Killian attacked Rumple with a hook but it didnt even hurt the dark one.  Capt Jones swore revenge for the murder of Milha and the loss of his hand.  He uses the bean which he managed to hide from the dark one to open a portal to Neverland, where he would not grow old so he could plot his revenge. 

Played By:  Colin O'Donoughue
IMDb
Twitter

Last edited by wileycatpp on 9/5/2013, 11:36 am; edited 5 times in total
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Capt Hook :: Comments

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 1:21 pm by SW7_PC2

genajamm wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:

Still a prick! And you know it, you just don't want to admit it, cause you LOVE him! Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318
He is a prick to Charming all the time, takes advantage of people in need! Yes, they get into it, but we are not talking about THEM, lol! We are talking about Rumple and he is not a nice man (he can be when he wants to, as can Hook) but Rumple is rude and mean to people.
Again, it is in his Character description. Coward and Prick. Sorry Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771

He is not a prick or a coward he is tragically misunderstood. And he has done nothing but help the charmings out. If you ask me they are a bunch of ingrates Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 And i have yet to see capt hook nice to anyone. LMAO

HAHAHA YEA WHAT SHE SAID!!! HE IS NOT A COWARD,,,,,HIS WIFE WAS NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!! Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 WHY BOTHER GOOD RIDDANCE,,Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771 AND HE REALLY IS THE ONLY REASON PC,, FOUND SNOW TO KISS HER AND SAVE HER Capt Hook - Page 2 2222139670 SOOOO RUMP GOOD ,, HOOK BAAAAD,, Capt Hook - Page 2 513036589 HOOKERS

You know, Gena, Wiley, It really disappoints me that you see it this way. Take the blinders off, you all need serious help. I am worried for you both if you think Rumple is a good guy just misunderstood. I love you both too much to let this go on any longer. You can love him for being a villain and bad or not at all! LOL! ROTFL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 1:18 pm by SW7_PC2

genajamm wrote:
genajamm wrote:Capt Hook - Page 2 0511-0702-0211-2545_businessman_waving_a_white_flag_behind_his_desk_clipart_image

A white flag from YOU! Awwww...I am disappointed in my Corrupter! But, I will take this win, I need it! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/23/2012, 1:18 pm by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:

Still a prick! And you know it, you just don't want to admit it, cause you LOVE him! Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318
He is a prick to Charming all the time, takes advantage of people in need! Yes, they get into it, but we are not talking about THEM, lol! We are talking about Rumple and he is not a nice man (he can be when he wants to, as can Hook) but Rumple is rude and mean to people.
Again, it is in his Character description. Coward and Prick. Sorry Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771

He is not a prick or a coward he is tragically misunderstood. And he has done nothing but help the charmings out. If you ask me they are a bunch of ingrates Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 And i have yet to see capt hook nice to anyone. LMAO

HAHAHA YEA WHAT SHE SAID!!! HE IS NOT A COWARD,,,,,HIS WIFE WAS NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!! Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 WHY BOTHER GOOD RIDDANCE,,Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771Capt Hook - Page 2 2320537771 AND HE REALLY IS THE ONLY REASON PC,, FOUND SNOW TO KISS HER AND SAVE HER Capt Hook - Page 2 2222139670 SOOOO RUMP GOOD ,, HOOK BAAAAD,, Capt Hook - Page 2 513036589 HOOKERS

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/23/2012, 1:13 pm by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:

Still a prick! And you know it, you just don't want to admit it, cause you LOVE him! ROTFL
Again, it is in his Character description. Coward and Prick. Sorry laughing evil

He is not a prick or a coward he is tragically misunderstood. And he has done nothing but help the charmings out. If you ask me they are a bunch of ingrates ROTFL And i have yet to see capt hook nice to anyone. LMAO

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 1:07 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:wow rewatching ep hook really is a prick kicking rump over and making fun of him when he thought he was a begger. hahahaha so glad Rump cut off his hand even if he didn't get what he wanted.

LOL! You crack me up! ROTFL Like Rumple isn't a prick! laughing evil Taking advantage of innocent young woman, Regina, Cinderella and who knows who else. How mean is he to EVERYONE for no reason that something that was HIS own damn fault! LOL!

They are BOTH Pricks, they are bad guys, supposed to be! laughing evil

Rumple is not a Prick he offers someone a deal they have a right to say no. He made Cinder idiots life better its not his fault she was stupid enough to not ask what he wanted in return. And Regina please Regina could have given that book right back and left.
And so far the only poeple I've seen Rump be mean to are people that have done something to him or his boy. And lets face it except for that guy with the cart and the maid everyone he's been "mean to" deserved it. laughing evil laughing evil laughing evil just saying ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Still a prick! And you know it, you just don't want to admit it, cause you LOVE him! ROTFL
Again, it is in his Character description. Coward and Prick. Sorry laughing evil

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/23/2012, 12:49 pm by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:wow rewatching ep hook really is a prick kicking rump over and making fun of him when he thought he was a begger. hahahaha so glad Rump cut off his hand even if he didn't get what he wanted.

LOL! You crack me up! ROTFL Like Rumple isn't a prick! laughing evil Taking advantage of innocent young woman, Regina, Cinderella and who knows who else. How mean is he to EVERYONE for no reason that something that was HIS own damn fault! LOL!

Rumple is not a Prick he offers someone a deal they have a right to say no. He made Cinder idiots life better its not his fault she was stupid enough to not ask what he wanted in return. And Regina please Regina could have given that book right back and left.
And so far the only poeple I've seen Rump be mean to are people that have done something to him or his boy. And lets face it except for that guy with the cart and the maid everyone he's been "mean to" deserved it. laughing evil laughing evil laughing evil just saying ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 12:39 pm by SW7_PC2

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 12:37 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I am feeling to lazy to read everybody's post completely, but I think that Rumple wasn't a coward, he knew how to stand up for himself and Hook well Hook is a fine guy who knows how to rock eyeliner. I am glad that Rumple made a point to stand up for himself, his wife got what she deserved. I am also glad that Rumple finally told the truth, it took him long enough.

"Took him long enough" Ok, you all, put your LOVE of Rumple aside. Yes it took him LONG enough, because he was a C.O.W.A.R.D. he didn't stand up for himself or even try to fight for his wife! I wouldn't want to be married to someone that wouldn't FIGHT for me if he thought I was kidnapped by a band of pirates. Even if we had kids at home, your husband is supposed to be your protector! "It took him long enough" to tell Belle the truth, even though he KNEW he could trust her, cowardly! He is a coward, that is what the writers wanted for his character and that is what he is overcoming!

Hook has no powers so he uses his POWERFUL characteristics to get what he wants and he kills to get what he wants. (HE IS A COWARD TOO)

Rumple has powers and he uses them and his characteristics to get what he wants and kills whoever gets in his way or makes him mad. (COWARD)

They are BOTH cowards, then and still now! LOL!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/22/2012, 7:21 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I am feeling to lazy to read everybody's post completely, but I think that Rumple wasn't a coward, he knew how to stand up for himself and Hook well Hook is a fine guy who knows how to rock eyeliner. I am glad that Rumple made a point to stand up for himself, his wife got what she deserved. I am also glad that Rumple finally told the truth, it took him long enough.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/22/2012, 6:43 pm by wileycatpp

wow rewatching ep hook really is a prick kicking rump over and making fun of him when he thought he was a begger. hahahaha so glad Rump cut off his hand even if he didn't get what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/22/2012, 3:25 pm by genajamm

Capt Hook - Page 2 0511-0702-0211-2545_businessman_waving_a_white_flag_behind_his_desk_clipart_image

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/22/2012, 2:51 pm by SW7_PC2

genajamm wrote:HAHAHAH HE GREW A PAIR TO GET THE MAGIC,,,,Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 I THINK MY POINT IS THAT RUMP PUTS HIS BOY FIRST,, WIFE TOTAL SLUT,,, JUST WANTS THE GUYLINER DUDE,, HAHAHA RUMP GOES TO GET HER BACK,,, HOOK ACTS LIKE A BULLY,, HAHAHAH RUMP GOES BACK TO SON,, THANK GOD HE DIDNT FIGHT IN THE WARS AND DIE TO PROVE A POINT CAUSE THAT DUMB B---- HE MARRIED HOPPED ON THE FIRST SHIP OUT OF TOWN,, LEAVING THE BOY WITH NOOOOO MOMMY,, SO I GUESS LOOKING AT BIG PICTURE,, RUMP MADE THE RIGHT CHOICES AFTER ALL,,,,,

JUST MHOCapt Hook - Page 2 2222139670

My point is. He was a coward and still is, lol! (Using magic to get what he wants, makes him weak and a coward, just like Regina) Yes, he does put his boy first and that is what I LOVE about him. And I do dislike Milha, but I do not think it was wrong of her to leave Rumple for someone she fell in love with, someone she was more compatible with. She came back with Rumple that night and BEGGED him to leave that town and go somewhere and start over new and if he loved his wife, he would have done that for her! What was holding him there?

Leaving her son, HORRIFIC, but in the end probably knew that he was safer with his father then on a ship. IMO. And you two Hook haters, stop talking smack about Hook on his own page, or I will go start all this COWARD talk on Rumples page laughing evil laughing evil laughing evil laughing evil ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/22/2012, 2:38 pm by wileycatpp

genajamm wrote:HAHAHAH HE GREW A PAIR TO GET THE MAGIC,,,,Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 I THINK MY POINT IS THAT RUMP PUTS HIS BOY FIRST,, WIFE TOTAL SLUT,,, JUST WANTS THE GUYLINER DUDE,, HAHAHA RUMP GOES TO GET HER BACK,,, HOOK ACTS LIKE A BULLY,, HAHAHAH RUMP GOES BACK TO SON,, THANK GOD HE DIDNT FIGHT IN THE WARS AND DIE TO PROVE A POINT CAUSE THAT DUMB B---- HE MARRIED HOPPED ON THE FIRST SHIP OUT OF TOWN,, LEAVING THE BOY WITH NOOOOO MOMMY,, SO I GUESS LOOKING AT BIG PICTURE,, RUMP MADE THE RIGHT CHOICES AFTER ALL,,,,,

THAT IS SO WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT cheers rock on Thumbs Up Drinking beer2 icing up

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/22/2012, 2:36 pm by genajamm

HAHAHAH HE GREW A PAIR TO GET THE MAGIC,,,,Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318Capt Hook - Page 2 3573983318 I THINK MY POINT IS THAT RUMP PUTS HIS BOY FIRST,, WIFE TOTAL SLUT,,, JUST WANTS THE GUYLINER DUDE,, HAHAHA RUMP GOES TO GET HER BACK,,, HOOK ACTS LIKE A BULLY,, HAHAHAH RUMP GOES BACK TO SON,, THANK GOD HE DIDNT FIGHT IN THE WARS AND DIE TO PROVE A POINT CAUSE THAT DUMB B---- HE MARRIED HOPPED ON THE FIRST SHIP OUT OF TOWN,, LEAVING THE BOY WITH NOOOOO MOMMY,, SO I GUESS LOOKING AT BIG PICTURE,, RUMP MADE THE RIGHT CHOICES AFTER ALL,,,,,

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/22/2012, 2:25 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:Ok I thought i posted this but apprently not so her i go again lol If this is somewhere else sorry

first Rump confronting Hook on his ship was damn corrageous. That is not the act of a cowardly man. Just because Rump didnt fight Hook doesnt make him a coward either it makes him smart. He had to think of his boy first and if he had fought hook and died Bae (in his mind ) would be left without a mother or a father cuz he didnt know Milha ran off with hook and thought she was kidnapped.

Secondly Hook was facing the "town coward" He should have grown a pair and told Rump the truth. Instead of acting like a DB. Rump had guts enough to go after his wife the least he could do was tell him the truth.........

there for Hook to me is a Dbag in Guy liner ROTFL

Rump was courageous when he went on the ship and did not fight. I never said that. I am saying, you all were saying that he was being called a coward and you didn't see why.

I am saying I DID see that, lol! It is what the writers want us to think of him anyways. But the fact is, he was a coward. Even if courageous at times. But instead of Rump growing a pair, he had to get power! And THAT to me is even more cowardly. At least Hook was a prick and could fight and hold his own, without magic. LOL!

And having balls or not, I would not have told Rumple the truth about Milha, look what happen. Hook truly LOVED her and was trying to protect her. She was a B!@#h, I get that. But she choose to leave him for adventure and found TRUE LOVE! That doesn't make Hook a DB for protecting his love, all the men have including Rump...just sayin!

(And anyone that crosses Rump is a DB to you wiley! LOL! We know this! ;-) You are loyal to him without a fault)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/22/2012, 2:21 pm by wileycatpp

Ok I thought i posted this but apprently not so her i go again lol If this is somewhere else sorry

first Rump confronting Hook on his ship was damn corrageous. That is not the act of a cowardly man. Just because Rump didnt fight Hook doesnt make him a coward either it makes him smart. He had to think of his boy first and if he had fought hook and died Bae (in his mind ) would be left without a mother or a father cuz he didnt know Milha ran off with hook and thought she was kidnapped.

Secondly Hook was facing the "town coward" He should have grown a pair and told Rump the truth. Instead of acting like a DB. Rump had guts enough to go after his wife the least he could do was tell him the truth.........

there for Hook to me is a Dbag in Guy liner ROTFL

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/22/2012, 2:02 pm by SW7_PC2

genajamm wrote:HAHAHA I THINK RUMPS WIFE MADE HIM "FEEL" LIKE A COWARD,, WHAT I GOT OUT OF THE BACK STORY WAS HE "RUMP" CHOOSE NOT TO FIGHT,,,THAT DOESNT REALLY MAKE YOU A COWARD,,, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE,,, WHEN HE THOUGHT THERE WAS A NEED TO FIGHT,, HE WENT OUT AND GOT HIMSELF SOME DARK ONE MAJOR KICK BUTT POWER,, JUST SAYING,, I DONT SEE HIM AS A COWARD,, JUST CHOOSES HIS BATTLES,,,I love youI love youI love you

AND PRE DARK ONE HE WAS SOFT SPOKEN AND KIND,,,,,,WEAKLY BUT NOT COWARDLY

Yes, soft-spoken and kind. But in those times if ALL the able men are called to war and he hides from it, that makes him a coward, not weak. I do not think he was weak at all! He "Choose" not to fight because he knew he would die, coward. And now he has power and abuses it above and beyond belief, still kinda makes him a coward...IMO Very Happy

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/22/2012, 2:00 pm by genajamm

HAHAHA I THINK RUMPS WIFE MADE HIM "FEEL" LIKE A COWARD,, WHAT I GOT OUT OF THE BACK STORY WAS HE "RUMP" CHOOSE NOT TO FIGHT,,,THAT DOESNT REALLY MAKE YOU A COWARD,,, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE,,, WHEN HE THOUGHT THERE WAS A NEED TO FIGHT,, HE WENT OUT AND GOT HIMSELF SOME DARK ONE MAJOR KICK BUTT POWER,, JUST SAYING,, I DONT SEE HIM AS A COWARD,, JUST CHOOSES HIS BATTLES,,,I love youI love youI love you

AND PRE DARK ONE HE WAS SOFT SPOKEN AND KIND,,,,,,WEAKLY BUT NOT COWARDLY

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/22/2012, 1:41 pm by SW7_PC2

The WHOLE point of that was to show you that at that time, pre-dark one, Rumple was a coward. He was. And it was showing us that his wife wanted a man that would take her places, see the world, not live in the town where you are a coward for not going off to war. I hate Milha for leaving her son, but in all seriousness, if I was married to Rump pre-curse, it would be hard if he wanted to STAY there.

I love Rumple, don't get me wrong. I did see Hook come off as a prick, but that is him, in every way! Have you ever seen Hook the movie, or Peter-Pan?

I think in order for Rumple to get the COURAGE he needed to finally let Belle in, all that took place in his past about being a coward and then she says it, MADE HIM AWARE of it, even with Magic, he is still being cowardly. IMO

And I am still totally a #Hooker lol! Guy-liner and all! I just love the whole cast! And I am so very interested to find out how Cora and Hook began working together...Another Character I will Love to Hate! :-)

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/22/2012, 1:25 pm by genajamm

HAHAHA YEP YOU ARE SOOOOOO RIGHT, GRADE A LOOSERVILLE OLD HOOK,, REMINDED ME OF A DUMB FRAT BOY,, ALL TALK NOOOO WALK,, Capt Hook - Page 2 3516244497AND YES,, OH BIG MAN HOOK,, CHALLENGE A MAN WHO IS ONLY TRYING TO GET BACK HIS SONS MOTHER AND BELIITLE HIM,,, SEEMS TO ME HOOK WAS MORE THE COWARD,,, JUST SAYING,, AND BY THE WAY HAHAHA WHO CANT STEAL A MANS WIFE WHEN THE WIFE WANTS TO LEAVE,,,,,,THIS WHOLE DRAMA BETWEEN HOOK AND RUMP JUST SHOWED US WHAT TRUE COURAGE IS,, NOT THE FLAUNTY WANT TO BE STUFF,

I OFFICIALLY REVOKE MY HOOKER STATUS Capt Hook - Page 2 722753432

FORGOT TO ADD,, LOOSE THE GUYLINER DUDE,, NOW IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK SILLY Capt Hook - Page 2 3685169748Capt Hook - Page 2 3685169748Capt Hook - Page 2 3685169748

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/22/2012, 1:09 pm by wileycatpp

I was a little disappointed wit Hook. I thought his character was going to be stronger but he just seemed like a prick. I mean he is supossed to be a rival for rump I expected more he was definitely lacking.

Also everyone spent a lot of time calling rump a coward even though it took a hell of a lot of courage to even go on that ship and confront the pirate that supposedly took his wife.

The least Hook could have done was be a man and tell rump the truth instead of belittling him the way he did. You steal a mans wife at least man up to it. TO me Hook is a grade A doush bag.

I'm glad he lost his love and his hand. got what he deserved in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 2:27 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/21/2012, 2:16 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:Oh and Hook is already mine! LOL! We have been together in many dreams! LOL! Actually had one a few nights ago with Hook AND Rumple! Talk about your ultimate AWESOME naughty dream! LOL!

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL you dirty birdy!!!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 9:46 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I really don't know what to say after that lol but I love Hook he is going to be great. I really wish Graham still alive. I haven't had dreams about Hook but I have been thinking about Hook and after him tweeting me well I am happy he is in the show

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/21/2012, 9:35 am by SW7_PC2

Oh and Hook is already mine! LOL! We have been together in many dreams! LOL! Actually had one a few nights ago with Hook AND Rumple! Talk about your ultimate AWESOME naughty dream! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next