Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Henry's Clock's! 18 of them in his room!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Henry's Clock's! 18 of them in his room!! - Page 2 Empty Henry's Clock's! 18 of them in his room!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THAT IS RIGHT! 18 CLOCKS!!!!!! Hook connection or because of the clock tower, what do YOU think!!!
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Henry's Clock's! 18 of them in his room!! :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 8:01 pm by hermione982175

Who knows maybe Peter Pan saw that giant black cloud from the curse, flee from it and somehow landed in our world and was force to grow up even though he didn't want to!?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 7:39 pm by Guest

that is very interesting about the clock in peter pan!!!!! and i like all the good points about peter pan and hook being possible candidates for henrys father. the only reason why i dont think peter is the father is because peter is a boy ( and not a teen if i remember correctly) and never wanted to grow up and when emma got prego she was 18 19? ( i cant remember lol) so she would have had to sleep with a child lol. BUT i can see emma being wendy to lol. so anythings possible!!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 4:48 pm by hermione982175

Plus we don't know what happen to Pino after he ran away with the other kids so I am hoping they will tell us what happen to Pino since his story is not over.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/1/2012, 4:43 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 that a interesting thought about Hook or Peter Pan being the father to Henry.

TY! I just cant stop thinking about it and why Pino would run away...unless they were going to use that bit for another storyline...IDK, but sounds do'able! LOL!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 4:38 pm by hermione982175

@SW7_PC2 that a interesting thought about Hook or Peter Pan being the father to Henry.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/1/2012, 4:31 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:I know right????? I was wondering why and who know maybe Peter Pan is coming to SB?????

He HAS to be, I mean there would be no Hook without Peter Pan, right?! LOL!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 4:28 pm by hermione982175

I know right????? I was wondering why and who know maybe Peter Pan is coming to SB?????

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/1/2012, 4:13 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:@wileycatpp those were some interesting thoughts.

So I was watching Peter Pan (Disney version) and I notice before Peter Pan land on Big Ben the time was 8:00 and when he landed on the big hand the time went to 8:15. lol I thought that was interesting to see since 8:15 is a big thing for OUAT.

OH NOW THAT IS INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/1/2012, 4:13 pm by SW7_PC2

obsessedwithOUAT wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:all good points!

I still think there's a Peter Pan story connection. Something about clocks and Captain Hook? I don't know. There's a connection, though.

Absolutely a connection I think. What it is, I am not 100%! LOL! I do not think Henry is Peter, because like @wiley said he was born in Our world and raised here. But I do think (and I think I have said this for awhile) If Bae is not the father as Bae, than I think Peter or Hook could be the father. Because August ran away with those other boys and we could assume they became the "Lost Boys" and with August possibly checking up on Emma through-out the yrs (maybe he did maybe he didn't) but if he DID, it is possible he took Peter or lead Hook to Emma and they had something for a bit...it is possible!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 3:57 pm by hermione982175

@wileycatpp those were some interesting thoughts.

So I was watching Peter Pan (Disney version) and I notice before Peter Pan land on Big Ben the time was 8:00 and when he landed on the big hand the time went to 8:15. lol I thought that was interesting to see since 8:15 is a big thing for OUAT.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 2:18 pm by Guest

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:all good points!

I still think there's a Peter Pan story connection. Something about clocks and Captain Hook? I don't know. There's a connection, though.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 12:47 pm by Guest

all good points!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/1/2012, 10:51 am by wileycatpp

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:@wiley... i just dont know. everything adds up to him being peter pan :lol!: why would the story had to have happened already?

Well everybody knows the story of peter pan. And if we all know the story of peter pan then the story happened already. And since Henry is Emmas kid and Emma is new not a current storytale character I don't see how Henry can be one that we all know about......I'm sure the writers can probably come up with a brillent solution to Henry being peter pan but I just dont see it....Although that would be cool if he was. Cuz who doesn't want to be able to fly and fight pirates especially at that age. lol :pirat:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 10:38 am by Guest

@wiley... i just dont know. everything adds up to him being peter pan :lol!: why would the story had to have happened already?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/1/2012, 5:34 am by wileycatpp

wow can't beleive I never noticed all the clocks lol I think he had them because of the clock tower. The only reason I don't think he is peter pan is because Emma is supposed to be a new character and is her son and lets face it. We all already know the story of peter pan so it would have to have happened already and it couldn't have if Henry is peter pan. I think Henry could definitely be peter pan or captain hooks kidd but only if Bae is peter pan or captain Hook cuz he is definitley Henrys father. lol I will believe that til the show proves other wise lol oh no i'm late gotta go later gators

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 1:56 am by hermione982175

I will take a look at the pilot and see if I see any of the clocks are stuck on 8:15 because I am wondering if Henry ask for clocks just to see if they were stuck on 8:15 also. If so then all the clocks on SB were stuck on 8:15 as well also. But I still think Henry may be Peter Pan as well.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 1:51 am by Guest

ohh i dont know. i was reading from the pic's SW provided lol

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 1:21 am by hermione982175

I think those clocks were from afterward because I notice the first couples are the ones when Henry was getting home before Regina got home. The other ones I think was after he was watching the clock tower all night long.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 1:18 am by Guest

not they all say different times. i cant read most of them visibly but #7 says its 5:00

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 1:05 am by hermione982175

I been thinking about those clocks before the clock tower went off 8:15 do you think all those clocks in Henry's room were stuck 8:15 as well?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 8:39 pm by Guest

at first i thought that it was henry doing it... but theres a pic with sheets tied together going out the window like hes trying to escape. so i think she caught him and used magic on him like her mom did to her

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 7/31/2012, 8:35 pm by hermione982175

Could be that Henry might be peter pan or maybe he like to collect clocks or maybe he trying to figure out why the tower clock never move or maybe SW7_PC2 could be right about Henry being peter pan. I mean we seen pictures of Henry being in the air but many are unsure if it Regina doing it or Henry is.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 8:18 pm by Guest

hahaha now that would be interesting.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/31/2012, 8:05 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:im thinking he's peter pan!!!! thats right, i said it... again!!! :lol!: :lol!:

I was thinking along those lines as well, that or Hook or Peter is his father! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 8:01 pm by Guest

im thinking he's peter pan!!!! thats right, i said it... again!!! :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next