Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Storybrooke time stasis

Go down

Storybrooke time stasis Empty Storybrooke time stasis

Hey I can't help wondering on the time freeze/stasis whatever you want to call it. Was everyone in storybrooke just reliving the same day like groundhogs day. Were they doing different things everyday just not realizing that they weren't aging/nothing was changing (most likely senario). I mean its crazy for 28 yrs cinderella was prego. None of the children aged. Nobody died.
What the heck was Regina thinking bringing someone from the outside into storybrooke did she really think Henry would grow up with absolutely nothing changing all of his school friends remaining the same age as he grew up and he wouldn't notice. That is just nuts. How the boy managed to be as normal as he was is amazing.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Storybrooke time stasis :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/29/2012, 12:46 am by Guest

don't feel like quoting so i will just give my 2 cents to everyone..

people came to SB...no one ever stayed. They got mail, Henry somehow got on a bus with a bus driver that drove OUT of SB, Emma got her belongings from non fairy tale people...and i am pretty sure people died in FTL...PC's father for ONE and he had true love with Ruth...so yean peeps died there...not to mention everyone else we say who were killed...

oh and yeah i think we were ALL affected by the dark curse...lol one of the things i love about this show...so many things that you can relate to in your own life!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/28/2012, 10:16 pm by SW7_PC2

Interesting thoughts! That is why I love all of our members! So many ideas I would have never have thought of! Good Stuff people! What a Face What a Face What a Face

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/28/2012, 7:43 pm by Guest

haha i know! and i think people just assumed the clock was broken and didnt think anything of it

Back to top Go down

Lazey

Post 6/28/2012, 7:40 pm by Lazey

The kids were also in a haze from the Curse so they might not have even noticed that they were being taught the same thing every year... But then I remember being in a haze while at school and it seemed to go on forever. EGADS! I was under the Dark Curse too!

The Clock on the Tower never moved for 28 years, and I think people other than Henry noticed that it did not work though they did not see the significance of it. Remember in episode 2 Archie commenting to Regina about how it started moving?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/28/2012, 7:37 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:those poor kids could you imagine learning the same thing yr after yr after yr........ afraid

LMAO! i would start pulling my hair out i think

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/28/2012, 7:35 pm by wileycatpp

those poor kids could you imagine learning the same thing yr after yr after yr........ afraid

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 6/28/2012, 7:31 pm by Bluphoenix444

But FTL, isn't it the land of Happy Ever After aka HEA? I thought those people never died. I mean, those who had a story ending. I am confortable with the notion that those people always had a particular relation to Time, being eternal. So my take on the Time freeze issue is what Rumpel says about it on episode 1. »All of our prisons will be Time, no more happy endings» So I think ( I do a lot of that :P ) they lived their daily lives stucked at 08:15, working, sleeping in a second eternal. If I was Regina I would have made sure they were fully aware of it. She wants them to suffer, no?. If they have no memories of what was lost and stucked in Time, how can they suffer? You see, for me , this doesn't make sense! Because Time did went by for our Henry!
So we know Rum created the curse, built the house so to speak and Regina furnished it. :pirat: So I think that Time in SB do go on at normal speed and that the clock set the Time for all FTL people.

Back to top Go down

Lazey

Post 6/28/2012, 6:52 pm by Lazey

I think days and seasons passed, and they were not all the same, but there were never any major changes from year to year and nobody aged or noticed that they were not aging.

I wonder if anyone died though. Henry said bad things always happened to people who tried to leave Storybrooke, and I think people had tried to leave before Henry took his trip to Boston. So either they got hurt or maybe even died. It would explain where that heart in the box came from, you need a human body to get a human heart and the only other person to die before Kathryn's fake murder was Graham and his heart was crushed and if there was a fake Dark Curse heart in Graham's chest it was probably dissected for the autopsy to confirm he had a heart attack.

Regina definitely has issues, but she got to stay young for 28 years. Granny and Geppetto did not die of old age as they would have without the Curse.

Poor Henry, making new friends every year in school only to lose them as they stayed behind as he went ahead another year, little wonder the kid had no friends.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/28/2012, 3:44 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote: That girl has issues.. drunken

THATS JUST IT!!! That it what started this WHOLE SHABAM! I mean, who would have been mad at young Snow, that you would want to kill her? She needs some serious xanax and liquor! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/28/2012, 2:47 pm by wileycatpp

eclectic1 wrote:Maybe there was a 'clause' in the curse to keep 'outside people' from stopping/staying in SB. Emma and August would be exceptions due to their background with FTL.
Henry...being linked via parents?(not sure of dad yet...)

I hear ya, though, Wiley...miracle the kid kept his focus and sanity!!!

I agree the curse had to be made to keep outsiders away except maybe other ftl peeps....as for Henrys dad pretty sure its Bae(everytime I write that RAnna grinds her teeth lol)

I can't imagine why Regina would enact that curse anyway why would she want to be in a world were she has no magic and noone remembers anything and they are all in a haze what kind of fun is that. That girl has issues.. drunken

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/28/2012, 1:26 pm by Guest

Maybe there was a 'clause' in the curse to keep 'outside people' from stopping/staying in SB. Emma and August would be exceptions due to their background with FTL.
Henry...being linked via parents?(not sure of dad yet...)

I hear ya, though, Wiley...miracle the kid kept his focus and sanity!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/28/2012, 12:11 pm by SW7_PC2

I think they had different days, but were unaware that no one was aging!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down