Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion - Page 4 Empty Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Dr. Frankenstein, Monstro, Moby Dick, Poseidon - Is Dr. Whale one of these characters or is he someone else?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cuddlyasatiger on 6/16/2012, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who is Dr. Whale? & Dr. Whale discussion :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 8/3/2012, 2:41 pm by Guest

haha OHH okay i understand now... and yeah little whale! haha good one SW!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/3/2012, 12:26 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:
wileycatpp wrote:you know like rumbelle, or mad swan, etc since we are saying dr whale might be an actual whale and maybe he can jump in the water and turn into one and thne turn human again like rudy can(someone one this thread made that up) we should ship dr whale and ruby lol red whale or something like that lol

you know, considering the "jump in water" factor, maybe we should 'ship' him with the little mermaid... jocolor

HAHA!!! Little Whale!

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 8/3/2012, 12:22 pm by CarolSmart

wileycatpp wrote:you know like rumbelle, or mad swan, etc since we are saying dr whale might be an actual whale and maybe he can jump in the water and turn into one and thne turn human again like rudy can(someone one this thread made that up) we should ship dr whale and ruby lol red whale or something like that lol

you know, considering the "jump in water" factor, maybe we should 'ship' him with the little mermaid... jocolor

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/3/2012, 5:35 am by wileycatpp

you know like rumbelle, or mad swan, etc since we are saying dr whale might be an actual whale and maybe he can jump in the water and turn into one and thne turn human again like rudy can(someone one this thread made that up) we should ship dr whale and ruby lol red whale or something like that lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/2/2012, 10:09 pm by Guest

im lost... whats a "ship"? lol

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/2/2012, 9:57 pm by hermione982175

@carol I agree with you about Dr. Whale. He not a good guy.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 8/2/2012, 6:15 pm by CarolSmart

SW7_PC2 wrote:

We need to make that ship, lol, that would be funny! LOL! Ruby Whale, Red Whale, Dr. Red, Dr. Ruby, Wolf Whale....

I think they had something going on in that town pre memories anyways, remember them chattin outside by that phone pole...that still sticks me as odd, kinda what makes me think he is a predator of young girls/women....so Hyde/Jekel might make sense there...

I don't know if Ruby would want a "ship" with him, because it was pretty obvious that she didn't want him talking to her at that phone pole.

Plus - remember when Dr. Whale was on the date with Mary-Margaret (Snow) and he kept checking Ruby out?!? I just think he's a lech... pig

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/2/2012, 3:59 pm by wileycatpp

LOL OmG that is to funny REd whale hahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/2/2012, 3:20 pm by hermione982175

:lol!: that would be funny and I think we should

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/2/2012, 2:49 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:
I am still betting Dr. Whale is Monstro....I think it will turn out that in FTL Dr. Whale's character could 'turn into' Monstro, just like Red Riding Hood could turn into a wolf...

.....were-whale....ha ha

alien

We need to make that ship, lol, that would be funny! LOL! Ruby Whale, Red Whale, Dr. Red, Dr. Ruby, Wolf Whale....

I think they had something going on in that town pre memories anyways, remember them chattin outside by that phone pole...that still sticks me as odd, kinda what makes me think he is a predator of young girls/women....so Hyde/Jekel might make sense there...

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/2/2012, 2:02 pm by hermione982175

@wileycatpp hahahaha :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/2/2012, 10:09 am by wileycatpp

He's the mime from tangled LOL :P

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/2/2012, 1:44 am by genajamm

wileycatpp wrote:
CarolSmart wrote:
I am still betting Dr. Whale is Monstro....I think it will turn out that in FTL Dr. Whale's character could 'turn into' Monstro, just like Red Riding Hood could turn into a wolf...

.....were-whale....ha ha

alien

were-whale thats a good one :lol!:

HAHA LIKE!!! WERE WHALE, Good one Carol bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 8:01 pm by hermione982175

I like that werewhale lol!!!!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 7:31 pm by Guest

lol nice carol!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/1/2012, 7:01 pm by wileycatpp

CarolSmart wrote:

.....were-whale....ha ha

alien

were-whale thats a good one :lol!:

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 8/1/2012, 7:00 pm by CarolSmart

.....were-whale....ha ha

alien

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 3:51 pm by hermione982175

@wileycatpp that is really funny about Dr. Whale being a flying monkey!!!!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 10:36 am by Guest

hahaha ohh man. THAT would be interesting.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/1/2012, 8:20 am by wileycatpp

Dr whale used to be one of the flying monkeys from wizard of oz.... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/1/2012, 1:50 am by Guest

he probably he! haha poor guy

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/1/2012, 1:07 am by hermione982175

I noticed that as well maybe he was in shock and was trying to take it all in since he remember who he is.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 8:02 pm by Guest

hahahaha could be!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/31/2012, 7:59 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:maybe he is the whale and he's just realized what he is and is freaking about turning back into it :lol!: that'd be funny if they just all of a sudden show him running and jumping into the water :lol!: :lol!:

HAHA! Could be why he looked so dazed, like why am I out of water! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/31/2012, 6:36 pm by Guest

haha i would die of laughter to! and thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next