Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

what's up with frederick/ Frederick Discussion

Go down

what's up with frederick/ Frederick Discussion Empty what's up with frederick/ Frederick Discussion

Hey just finished watching what happen to Frederick ep and was wondering what the heck frederick was doing when he found Abigals car. I mean her car was right near the leaving storybrooke sign so where was he going?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

what's up with frederick/ Frederick Discussion :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 10:18 am by Guest

that would be my guess that his seen was deleted...Can't wait for the DVD's to come out and see all these deleted scenes!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 2:13 am by Guest

So supposedly Frederick made an appearance in "The Return" but I haven't seen him. Did anyone spot him? Maybe he was in a deleted scene?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/7/2012, 2:25 pm by wileycatpp

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:I have been wondering the same thing. I think part of it could be the "unconsciously drawn together" concept I have. She was in severe distress, so her true love would be the one to go looking for her (even if he didn't realize it).

I like that.Idea It would be nice if that were the reason. Really i can't see any other reason for him to be out there. :D

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 1:17 pm by SW7_PC2

That is a good concept idea there, that he knew she was in trouble! I just wonder where He is now, where even Kathryn is now! I am sure they will tell us in season 2, but everyone else's "love story" ended with them meeting their love in SB, like Ashley (Cinderella) and Hansel and Gretel meeting their dad. But after they tell the Frederick story, it is happy ending in FTL but you hear nothing about them in SB. Weird!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 1:07 pm by Guest

I have been wondering the same thing. I think part of it could be the "unconsciously drawn together" concept I have. She was in severe distress, so her true love would be the one to go looking for her (even if he didn't realize it).

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/6/2012, 10:24 am by Guest

can't remember if that is a question or not...I will add it if it isn't! Wink

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/5/2012, 8:50 pm by wileycatpp

Yes but. What was he doing there at the town limit. Inquiring minds want to know lol

Back to top Go down

Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

Post 6/5/2012, 8:27 pm by Rumplestiltskin (Admin)

He is the Gym teacher at the school. But we don't see or hear anything else about him after that. Maybe they will talk about it more in season 2!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down