Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Queen of Hearts theories?

Go down

Queen of Hearts theories? Empty Queen of Hearts theories?

Well i think my Maleficient theory is pretty much over! Wink But I am still holding on to she is deformed and the covering is to hide her deformity rather than her identity. If it is to cover identity I still don't think she is Cora!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ranna156 on 6/15/2012, 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Queen of Hearts theories? :: Comments

playarita

Post 11/1/2012, 4:42 am by playarita

I personally thought it would have been awesome if it was Alice and that she had become QOH after killing the former QOH, usurping the throne and slowly becoming mad the way Wonderland characters naturally are. If only to add a dark twist to it all.

Though Jefferson did not become a mad hatter until he had been trapped in Wonderland and Alice (would have) met him after that.

That said given how power hungry and class obsessed Cora is I can definitely see her getting rid of the former QOH and using the veil to hide.

Plus her name reminded me of (cora)zon :P

Back to top Go down

everafter1

Post 10/4/2012, 5:43 pm by everafter1

I was just watching the Jefferson episode and when the EQ is speaking with Jefferson asking him to do the "favor" both parties refer to "family" with knowing looks on their faces...?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/6/2012, 8:01 am by wileycatpp

Thats an interesting veiwpoint Blu, Although I think you have to be a little twisted to begin with if losing your true love turns you into a pyscho killer. I mean thank goodness Red wasn't twisted otherwise she'd be evil Red(which would actually be really cool lol). She already doesn't seem to have a problem killing people. She attacked those guys chasing after PC and ate someone when she was getting info for SNow to storm the castle. If she was evil everyone would be in trouble.

But this is a QoH thread sorry anyway my point is if your theory is true, it won't be just losing her true love that turned her evil there would be othr stuff too.....Like Regina having Cora for a mother twisted her.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/5/2012, 8:21 pm by Guest

that is interesting...haha...two EQ's!

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/5/2012, 5:49 pm by Bluphoenix444

I would like to try to explain an odd idea that has been bugging me about EQoH. She hides her head. . She is the QoH, Evil QoH. She has everyone beheaded for any reason. Might she be beheaded? It is interesting to study one of many important theme prevalent in Once Upon a Time. Many characters will face strong opposition to prevent them from choosing True Love. Regina, SW/PC, Dreamy and his Nova for example. Choosing your heart over reason for True Love can be seen as a beheading of some kind. Might she be a character than was good (QoH) that somehow turned mad because of the loss of her True Love?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/29/2012, 1:49 pm by Guest

id have to say deformity. isnt that why she covers her face in the original story? and then her groupies where masks with deformity so she doesnt feel lone or something like that?

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/29/2012, 12:27 am by SW7_PC2

I wanna think that too, but I can not help but wonder, why did they even cast someone to "set in" as the QoH's and pick someone that looks like she could totally be related to the EQ....just saying! Cora could still have her 3 arc episode, but it could be to explain the QoH, Regina OR EVEN CORA's sister... What a Face

Back to top Go down

Lazey

Post 6/29/2012, 12:22 am by Lazey

If Regina has not killed Cora (And I totally hope Regina did) I think Cora is the Queen of Hearts.

Regina probably did something to mutilate Cora, messed up her face and throat really good so she can only whisper into that horn and wears a veil. Cora's name has something to do with hearts, she saw Regina as a threat whenever Regina tried to be herself, and the QOH shrinking Henry Sr and keeping him in a little box is much the same as their relationship in Stable Boy. Cora always wanted power and likes stepping on people.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/15/2012, 12:40 pm by Guest

deformity or eccentric are my two main theories!...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/15/2012, 12:39 pm by Guest

i am still going with deformity! I DO NOT think she is Cora...haha

i was hoping for Mal...but that is a bust! I could see relative of EQ...but I would think the dad would like to spend some time with the other child...so I lean more towards not sister of EQ...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/15/2012, 12:04 pm by SW7_PC2

Jennifer Koenig plays the QOH, I have seen it and read it everywhere. So if they do NOT change actresses and Cora is NOT the QOH, I am going back to the twin sister or even older sister of the EQ. Here is a pic of here and she kinda could pass as Regina's sister or maybe Cora's sister (making her Regina's Aunt) (or at least a relative)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/11/2012, 3:26 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 (Admin) wrote:

I have said all along, I think somehow Jefferson and Regina are related, maybe they know it , maybe they do not.
I also agree that Cora could be the QoH!!! I mean it makes sense, other than Regina, we know Cora took hearts. So to be the QUEEN of them, isn't that far of a stretch!

This just popped into my head while watching 'Apple Red as Blood' (for the like '100th' time! lol!) This could be a stretch-but, would connect to the theory of Regina/EQ, Jefferson & Cora all being related-family...

All 3 have a 'connection' with the use of magic...Cora/Regina-mother/daughter-we know this. Jefferson-his 'magic hat' and how to use it.

Now, we don't know the history of HOW each of them acquired it-but, I hope season 2 will answer those questions for each.

I just think it's too coincidental...

"Magic"...we know Rump killed for it-the BF or Fairy Godmother?...not much background there to support their acquisition of it.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 8:22 pm by SW7_PC2

I have NO clue and where does the "Thanks" go to?! LOL! I have "Thanked" a few of your post, did you receive like a message or something?

Trust me, I am on a HUNT for how to add a like button. I see one that is a FB one, but I think that is talking about, "Liking our Page" and it being linked to a FB page...hmmmm

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 8:16 pm by Guest

anyone know why the thanks buttons show up on some posts and not others?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 4:30 pm by Guest

"Like" LZ... :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 4:10 pm by Guest

I think the theory that Cora is the QOH is a natural assumption. Cora always wore some shade of red. Cora tore out hearts which could be how she obtained the name QOH. QOH knew about EQ (hard to do when you're in a different dimension). QOH knew enough about her that she thought she'd be a threat to her and that taking her father, Henry, would be something that would keep her in line. It would be plausible that EQ disfigured Cora and somehow banished her to a different realm. The fact that they both have the same style storage chamber also lends to this. But it could just as easily be a new character and the familiarity between EQ and QOH obtained some other way. EQ had been to WL before or she was at least familiar with it somehow. But the fact that they want Cora's character in a 3-story arc next season and the Mad Hatter to be a regular, makes me think she is a very good candidate for the QOH.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 1:12 pm by SW7_PC2

eclectic1 wrote:Yep...been busy...so, it took a bit

I never thought about Jeff & Regina being possible 'siblings'...but, wow!...wouldnt THAT be a backstory?!?! We know there is a history here between the 2 knowing each other in FTL.
However, you get the impression, currently, he would not be aware of this...or, even Regina.
Cora's backstory arc is going to be covered in Season 2...I'll be curious to see this. We all may be in for some surprises! lol! Wink

"LIKE" :D

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 1:09 pm by Guest

Yep...been busy...so, it took a bit

I never thought about Jeff & Regina being possible 'siblings'...but, wow!...wouldnt THAT be a backstory?!?! We know there is a history here between the 2 knowing each other in FTL.
However, you get the impression, currently, he would not be aware of this...or, even Regina.
Cora's backstory arc is going to be covered in Season 2...I'll be curious to see this. We all may be in for some surprises! lol! Wink

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 1:04 pm by SW7_PC2

Eclectic, so glad to see you here! :-)

I have said all along, I think somehow Jefferson and Regina are related, maybe they know it , maybe they do not.

I also agree that Cora could be the QoH!!! I mean it makes sense, other than Regina, we know Cora took hearts. So to be the QUEEN of them, isn't that far of a stretch!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 1:01 pm by Guest

Eclectic! YOU'RE HERE!!!! :D

And while I'm holding fast to QoH being a new character, I like the idea of Jeff being EQ's brother

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 12:47 pm by Guest

Let's see if my post WILL post... Wink

Yes, I've finally made it here...lol!

Someone posted this on another site...(and b/t/w, I still think the QoH is Cora):

'Is there a chance that Jefferson is the older brother of Regina and the child given away because of Cora's deals? ...
Maybe that's why he made his way down to Wonderland in the first place--seeking vengence against the mother that gave him away.
Also, in the Grimm fairy tale "The Juniper Tree" we see a story similar to Snow White and her step mother that ends up with a beheaded son...this, based on Cora being the QoH?'

Interesting thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 12:01 pm by Guest

I still think she might be headless. Or partly headless, maybe faceless? Talking into the pipe reminded me of how people that have to cover the hole in their throat in order to talk sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down