Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Season 2| Episode 15 "The Queen is Dead"| Aired 3/3/13

Go down

Season 2| Episode 15 "The Queen is Dead"| Aired 3/3/13 Empty Season 2| Episode 15 "The Queen is Dead"| Aired 3/3/13

Season 2| Episode 15 "The Queen is Dead"| Aired 3/3/13 197x1110

Watch FULL Episode Free Here
Hulu Plus Members Watch FULL Episode Here

Our story begins in Fairy Tale Land as young Snow White’s birthday approaches. Her mother, the beautiful Queen Eva, guides Snow White to her chambers to give her a special birthday present. Inside, they find one of their servants, Johanna, trying on a tiara that’s meant for Snow. The young princess chides Johanna sharply until the Queen stops her, telling Snow that everyone is deserving of love and respect. As the lesson sinks in, the Queen collapses in a fit of coughing and is clearly unwell. A doctor is summoned and he quickly surmises that whatever has befallen the Queen, it’s beyond his abilities to cure and that the King should be summoned back to the castle immediately. Snow White, desperate to find a way to save her mother, asks Johanna if there’s anything she can do. Johanna tells Snow that The Blue Fairy may be able to provide a magic cure and Snow White heads out into the forest that very night in search of a magical cure for her mother.

In present day New York, Henry and Neal appear to be bonding quickly. What seems to still be taking some time is Henry forgiving Emma for lying to him all of this time about his father. It seems she and Mr. Gold both have sons who are angry with them. When the four of them return to Neal’s apartment to get Henry’s camera, Captain Hook suddenly attacks, plunging his hook deep into Mr. Gold’s chest before Emma knocks him out cold. Gold quickly determines that the wound is poisoned and nothing in New York will cure him. He needs magic and that means getting back to Storybrooke as soon as possible, which means taking Hook’s ship, The Jolly Roger. It’s a good thing Neal seems to know a thing or two about sailing, which comes as a bit of a surprise to Emma. Neal’s got one more surprise for her when she meets his fiancé!

Back in Storybrooke, it’s Mary Margaret’s birthday, but she’s refusing to celebrate. Even so, a gift is left for her. When she opens the box, she discovers the tiara from Fairy Tale Land and a note from Johanna. She goes out and finds her beloved friend and the two of them reconnect for the first time since The Curse brought them to Storybrooke. While visiting, Mary Margaret hears something in the woods nearby. She investigates and finds Regina and Cora digging, searching for Rumplestiltskin’s dagger. She realizes just how bad things would get if Cora got the dagger, gaining control of The Dark One or potentially the means to take his powers for herself! Mary Margaret tells David and they contact Emma to get the location of the dagger.

Flashback to Fairy Tale Land where young Snow White is walking through the forest at night, searching for the right blue star to wish upon. As she’s still finding her way, a voice calls out to her and The Blue Fairy appears, asking how she can help. Snow explains about her mother and asks for magic to cure her. The Fairy explains that death is part of life and to circumvent that would be to use dark magic, which always comes with a cost. The Fairy gives Snow a candle that, when lit, could heal the Queen, but must take someone else’s life in return. The Fairy also instructs Snow never to tell anyone about this. But young Snow White can’t bring herself to trade another life for her mother’s and confesses everything to her mother. The Queen is so proud of her daughter, telling her that as long as she keeps good in her heart, they will always be together. Then, the Queen slips away, leaving Snow White alone. After the Queen’s funeral, when everyone has left, The Blue Fairy appears once again, but suddenly is enveloped in familiar purple mist, transforming into Cora! Alone with the dead Queen, Cora explains how she poisoned Queen Eva and tried to tempt Snow White into doing something evil—a plan she won’t so easily abandon.

In Storybrooke, David and Mary Margaret are inside the inner workings of the clock tower and take Rumplestiltskin’s dagger from one of the hands of the clock. It seems like good has triumphed again when suddenly Cora and Regina appear, with a captive Johanna in tow. Regina promptly rips Johanna’s heart from her chest and begins to squeeze. The deal is simple, Johanna’s life for the dagger. As Cora explains, Snow finally figures out the truth—that Cora poisoned her mother and impersonated The Blue Fairy. Nevertheless, she can’t let Johanna be killed and hands the dagger over. Regina puts Johanna’s heart back, but as she walks back toward Snow, Cora magically thrusts Johanna through the clock face, sending her tumbling to the street below, killing her. Regina and Cora escape unscathed with the dagger, leaving Snow to grieve for another dead mother figure. At Johanna’s grave, Snow begins to believe that being good has caused her and those she loves so much pain. She resolves finally to kill Cora.

Source: ABC

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 3/6/2013, 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Season 2| Episode 15 "The Queen is Dead"| Aired 3/3/13 :: Comments

SW7_PC2

Post 3/9/2013, 9:17 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:After just SEVEN mins into watching the Paleyfest, which you all MUST here is the link OUaT Paleyfest Panel I can tell that it it DEF gong to be Snow killing Cora! Someone asked, just how dark will Disney allow Adam & Eddy to take Snow and He said "After you see the end of this next episode, you will know they are letting us do WHATEVER we want!"

It makes sense to have Snow kill Cora, because then Regina can get all fired up to hate snow again instead of feeling bad for snow about her mother being killed by cora...
What I wonder is if killing Cora is going to make Snow 'turn' evil or if that's just one evil thing she ends up doing...

I know Carol! I too have wondered if Killing Cora will turn Snow Dark for awhile. Because, even a good person killing someone for a good reason (to save your family) It makes you feel horrible and you change!

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 3/8/2013, 5:00 pm by CarolSmart

SW7_PC2 wrote:After just SEVEN mins into watching the Paleyfest, which you all MUST here is the link OUaT Paleyfest Panel I can tell that it it DEF gong to be Snow killing Cora! Someone asked, just how dark will Disney allow Adam & Eddy to take Snow and He said "After you see the end of this next episode, you will know they are letting us do WHATEVER we want!"

It makes sense to have Snow kill Cora, because then Regina can get all fired up to hate snow again instead of feeling bad for snow about her mother being killed by cora...
What I wonder is if killing Cora is going to make Snow 'turn' evil or if that's just one evil thing she ends up doing...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/4/2013, 1:16 pm by SW7_PC2

Re-watching now and I see it. The fact that Nealfire KNEW Hook AND knew HOW to sail a pirate ship AND He said this world was not his first world to land in and if so he would be 100's of years old, so he MUST be talking about NeverLand and since the titles of the last 2 episodes point their too, all signs point to him being Peter Pan too OR at best, one of the Lost Boys...hence how August and him knew each other! ;-)

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/4/2013, 10:46 am by SW7_PC2

After just SEVEN mins into watching the Paleyfest, which you all MUST here is the link OUaT Paleyfest Panel I can tell that it it DEF gong to be Snow killing Cora! Someone asked, just how dark will Disney allow Adam & Eddy to take Snow and He said "After you see the end of this next episode, you will know they are letting us do WHATEVER we want!"

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/4/2013, 10:22 am by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:MAYBE REGINA WILL KILL CORA!!!!!! (AGAIN) That would be the ULTIMATE HELL YEAH!!! LOL!

I really hope she does because i'm so sick of her evil a$$

I agree! One EVIL QUEEN is enough!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 3/4/2013, 10:17 am by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:MAYBE REGINA WILL KILL CORA!!!!!! (AGAIN) That would be the ULTIMATE HELL YEAH!!! LOL!

I really hope she does because i'm so sick of her evil a$$

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/4/2013, 10:16 am by SW7_PC2

MAYBE REGINA WILL KILL CORA!!!!!! (AGAIN) That would be the ULTIMATE HELL YEAH!!! LOL!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/4/2013, 10:13 am by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote: I think the real blue fairy was capture by cora until cora went to wonderland and the real blue fairy was release but I still think Blue fairy have her own agenda.

Hmmmm...good thought there, would make sense why she didn't want Nova to have her HEA with Grumpy!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 3/4/2013, 10:11 am by wileycatpp

Really good ep although i dont understand how Hook knew where to find Rump.

ALso Cora is a class A B!@#h.

And SW/MM needs to get a clue. I get that she is supposed to be good but come on.

I for one don't beleive neal will be the one killed next week. I guess we will hve to wait and see unless they spoil it with a new promo or sneak peak

Also i don't think cora captured the blue fairy just pretended to be her that one time.

Last edited by wileycatpp on 3/4/2013, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 3/3/2013, 9:15 pm by hermione982175

This was an awesome episode tonight!!!!! Have so much emotions going on. I can't believe what happen Johanna. I don't know who will die next week but I don't think it Neal. I agree about Regina having her own agenda once she heard the whole story about Snow's mother and how it happen. I think the real blue fairy was capture by cora until cora went to wonderland and the real blue fairy was release but I still think Blue fairy have her own agenda. Overall, an amazing episode!!!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 3/3/2013, 9:08 pm by SW7_PC2

LOVED THIS EPISODE!

Soooo many questions and theories!
Why did Cora poison Snow's mom?
Why did Snow give up the dagger when she KNEW they would kill her anyways!?
I hope it isn't anyone like, Snow, PC, Henry or Snow that die...Or Rump, but they said one of their own...so I am guessing Neal...I know sad, but they just found him...but then Rump loses him again...And that is why he hates Henry more...he is the "death" of him

I think Regina has her own plans, or at least is starting too!

I think they got the wrong dagger, that, that was the fake one.

I KNEW BF was BAD!!!! EVIL BF!!!! Even though it showed it to be Cora, I still think BF has an agenda of her own...

If Neal doesn't die...how will this fiance' play in?

SOOO MUCH MORE!
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS EPISODE!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 2/18/2013, 11:16 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

yeah if you ever need the videos I can help with that. I have all the videos on my youtube channel and I am uploading all the sneak peeks and promos when they are released.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 2/18/2013, 7:13 pm by SW7_PC2

Thank You! Yeah, it is weird, it will jusT post the code with {youtube} in front of it..IDK...oh well! lol!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 2/18/2013, 12:30 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

There I got the video off of my youtube channel if that helps. That's weird that it's not working the way it used to for you.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 2/18/2013, 10:13 am by SW7_PC2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OrGzmdedKHs
(I can NOT get videos to post anymore! I used the same way we have been doing it and it post's with the link and the code, but no video...so here is the ling to the video)

Once Upon a Time Season 2, Episode 14: "Manhattan" dropped a ton of twists and turns, and it looks like Episode 15: "The Queen Is Dead" (March 3) will keep the momentum going.

Source: Wetpaint

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down