Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Rumple/Mr.Gold

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rumple/Mr.Gold - Page 3 Empty Rumple/Mr.Gold

Rumple/Mr.Gold - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_DFj2ihys3VDfCTEG1DezWVqs7OQOVEQgZfWEmLeeHzYNObW8awRumple/Mr.Gold - Page 3 0000082969_20111018125918

Memorable quote(s): "All magic comes with a price!",
"I'm a fan of true love, Dearie, and, more importantly, what it creates."
"Magic is coming"

Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
Gnomish, intense, and crazy, he’s the malevolent trickster who can spin straw into gold is able to see the future and prefers his payment in the form of firstborn children. An expert on black magic and the dark arts, this creature has wizardly powers to make him a fair match for anyone in the land. He is one of the most feared beings in Fairytale Land and is notorious for his deals. He is the Dark One, the greatest deceiver in a land where things are rarely what they seem. If you’ve found yourself in a deal with Rumplestiltskin, your luck has just run out. Magic always comes at a cost, and everyone foolish or desperate enough to make a deal with him finds this out the hard way. Even after the curse, he continued to lord over the people of Storybrooke as the enigmatic Mr. Gold. Storybrooke's wealthy resident whose influence seems to know no limit.
However, Rumplestiltskin was not born with such power. Once a simple man of meager means, his love for his son Baelfire drove him down the path toward darkness. Still, love may yet prove to be Rumple’s redemption—his feelings for Belle have begun to reawaken the man he used to be. Someone who has always made the wrong choices, Rumplestiltskin may still have a chance to set things right.

Played By: Robert Carlyle
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

"Rumplestiltskin is fun to play... it takes me back to my childhood."
"Mr. Gold is not to be trusted... by anyone."

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 4/7/2013, 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Rumple/Mr.Gold :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 10/2/2012, 10:28 pm by Guest

the writing is amazing!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/2/2012, 9:16 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i LOVE the scene in his shop with belle and she calls him out for lying to her and she talks about how she thought he had changed and his responce is "uhg, what in the hour you've known me?" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL he sounded so disgusted it cracked me up.

Love that too! I have heard that from soooo many people! GREAT WRITING FOR SURE! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/2/2012, 6:49 pm by Guest

i LOVE the scene in his shop with belle and she calls him out for lying to her and she talks about how she thought he had changed and his responce is "uhg, what in the hour you've known me?" ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL he sounded so disgusted it cracked me up.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/28/2012, 11:43 am by wileycatpp

Rumple/Mr.Gold - Page 3 SMALLRUMP_zps970c92d1

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/19/2012, 10:49 am by SW7_PC2

Look at how much he WANTS to kiss her! Oh the Passion! I wish he would kiss me, ahhhhh :oops: ! HAHA! I mean, Wiley!!!!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Rumple/Mr.Gold - Page 3 25752611

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/13/2012, 11:33 am by SW7_PC2

Genajam wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:
I LOVE the way Snow and PC look at each other, true love (and real love)! Awww <3

i love how we are happy for them again now that we know he didnt cheat on his ex wife with ginnifer ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

FOR SURE,,, COULD NOT STAND IT IF HE WERE A REAL DB Loser GLAD HE IS NOT ON THE S LIST ROTFL

Hey, I don't like a cheater and I felt ashamed for being a #Chamings but now I am PROUD again knowing the love is not tainted! LOL! ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/13/2012, 7:55 am by wileycatpp

Noortjj wrote:I mean the OUAT promo, not the one that is mixed with Revenge and 666 Park Avenue but the real OUAT trailer.. You see him throwing (what i think is the necklace) in to the well right before the shot of him holding his Rumple dagger.. I think it is the same necklace.. :P

Yes i noticed that also. It did look like the same necklace.

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 9/13/2012, 3:03 am by Noortjj

I mean the OUAT promo, not the one that is mixed with Revenge and 666 Park Avenue but the real OUAT trailer.. You see him throwing (what i think is the necklace) in to the well right before the shot of him holding his Rumple dagger.. I think it is the same necklace.. :P

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/13/2012, 1:02 am by Guest

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/13/2012, 12:01 am by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
I LOVE the way Snow and PC look at each other, true love (and real love)! Awww <3

i love how we are happy for them again now that we know he didnt cheat on his ex wife with ginnifer ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

FOR SURE,,, COULD NOT STAND IT IF HE WERE A REAL DB Loser GLAD HE IS NOT ON THE S LIST ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/12/2012, 9:08 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/12/2012, 8:29 pm by hermione982175

SW7_PC2 Sorry, what I mean is I was asking Noortjj where did Rumple thrown it into the well in the promo because I didn't see that. I also thought potion vial was the only thing he drop in the well, I didn't see anything else get drop in there.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/12/2012, 6:51 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:@SW7_PC2 That a good idea about the necklace thing. So Rumple probably will be leaving Storybrooke than.

Also which promo show Rumple throwing in the necklace?

He is HOLDING the necklace in that one where it also has Revenge and 666 Park Ave mixed in.

This one

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/12/2012, 5:44 pm by hermione982175

@SW7_PC2 That a good idea about the necklace thing. So Rumple probably will be leaving Storybrooke than.

Also which promo show Rumple throwing in the necklace?

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 9/12/2012, 12:30 pm by CarolSmart

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:yea, he did!!! ohh i cant wait!!! i cant wait to see if magic coming has also affected the outside world as well....
very good question!!! I wonder same thing...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/12/2012, 11:25 am by Guest

yea, he did!!! ohh i cant wait!!! i cant wait to see if magic coming has also affected the outside world as well....

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/12/2012, 11:19 am by SW7_PC2

SW7_PC2 wrote:Comment to the poll above, I didn't vote for this choice, but after re-watching the Finale (or Apple as Red) I think Gold will leave to find Bae, remember he tells Regina, He is planning a trip....so I think he may actually leave to find Bae.

i agree with you sw. he also seemed to be righting down notes in a book while looking/spinning the globe in apple red as blood

YES! The globe was put in the direct shot a few times! I really do believe he will leave SB to find Bae...because how would Bae even know his father was there, he left WAY before the curse!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/12/2012, 11:16 am by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:Comment to the poll above, I didn't vote for this choice, but after re-watching the Finale (or Apple as Red) I think Gold will leave to find Bae, remember he tells Regina, He is planning a trip....so I think he may actually leave to find Bae.

i agree with you sw. he also seemed to be righting down notes in a book while looking/spinning the globe in apple red as blood

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/12/2012, 9:40 am by SW7_PC2

Noortjj wrote:Isn't it the same necklace you see him throwing in the well (in the promo of OUAT)..?

I thought he threw in just the love potion...hmm...maybe if he did throw it in, it will still help lead him to Bae...

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 9/12/2012, 4:45 am by Noortjj

Isn't it the same necklace you see him throwing in the well (in the promo of OUAT)..?

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/11/2012, 2:41 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:When I watch that part where Mr. Gold turn into Rumple, he holding a necklace thing. I think that necklace thing is going to play an important part in season 2 with magic.

Maybe it is like a beacon, that works with magic, like what he did to PC's moms ring to find Snow...maybe it finds Bae...Also why he told Regina he was Taking a trip soon..

(I merged this convo with Gold)

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/11/2012, 2:03 pm by SW7_PC2

Comment to the poll above, I didn't vote for this choice, but after re-watching the Finale (or Apple as Red) I think Gold will leave to find Bae, remember he tells Regina, He is planning a trip....so I think he may actually leave to find Bae.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/11/2012, 2:01 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:Hey, just in case anyone hasn't seen it, I wanted to recommend a good movie which stars a much younger Robert Carlyle:

It came out about 15 yrs. ago and is called, "The Full Monty".

Fans of Mr. Carlyle will like seeing how much the actor is 'showcased' in this movie What a Face

Oh yes, it was quite the FULL MONTY! HAHA! ;-) LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/11/2012, 1:49 pm by hermione982175

LOL, I really wants to know why Rumple have the necklace!!!!! Hurry up, September 30th!!!!! LOL :)

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 9/11/2012, 12:14 pm by CarolSmart

Hey, just in case anyone hasn't seen it, I wanted to recommend a good movie which stars a much younger Robert Carlyle:

It came out about 15 yrs. ago and is called, "The Full Monty".

Fans of Mr. Carlyle will like seeing how much the actor is 'showcased' in this movie What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next