Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

How did Mr. Gold choose Henry?

+2
TheSaviorsSwan
wileycatpp
6 posters

Go down

How did Mr. Gold choose Henry?

How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_lcap8%How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_lcap62%How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_lcap30%How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? Empty Re: How did Mr. Gold choose Henry?

Post by Lazey 9/20/2012, 9:21 pm

As much as I hate the idea of the brave and honorable Baelfire growing up to be the guy who knocked up Emma it makes sense.

Gold didn't remember his past until Emma came to Granny's B&B, he couldn't leave Storyrbooke, so I think there was a family connection that drew Gold to Henry via whatever Gold used to get Henry (I'm thinking craigslist). Henry was born all the way in Phoenix so I think Gold needed some sort of link to find Henry.
Lazey
Lazey

Back to top Go down

Post by hermione982175 9/20/2012, 7:26 pm

@TheSaviorsSwan I agree with your theory on how Rumple found Henry.
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by SW7_PC2 9/20/2012, 2:42 pm

I think in an Effort to make up for taking his son Bae, the BF, now Mother Superior (who has had her memories all along I believe) found Henry because she kept in contact with August/Pino and I think August/Pino checked in on Emma once and awhile. Why would MS think that Henry could make up for taking Bae...because BAE IS HENRY'S DAD! Thank You, Thank You! Nerd
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluphoenix444 9/20/2012, 2:18 pm

I think that while Gold's memory might have been under Curse's influence until Emma's arrival, it is highly possible that the other magic being aka Blue Fairy had ample time to prepare herself for the Curse onslaught. Maybe she is the acting remembering consciouness that wrote the book and eventualy followed Emma in her growing years. Maybe Henry's arrival in SB was entirely due to her and had naught to do with Gold.
Or... could there be a sleeping cell in SB? An occult actor lurking in the shadows only to be revealed at a later date?
Time will tell....
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by wileycatpp 9/20/2012, 1:26 pm

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I think it has to with that little bit of true love Rumple put on the parchment of the curse. Emma is the product of true love so when she had Henry, something drew Mr. Gold to find Henry, but that's just my theory

Yes SS I believe that as well. Thumbs Up
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSaviorsSwan 9/20/2012, 1:20 pm

I think it has to with that little bit of true love Rumple put on the parchment of the curse. Emma is the product of true love so when she had Henry, something drew Mr. Gold to find Henry, but that's just my theory
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How did Mr. Gold choose Henry? Empty How did Mr. Gold choose Henry?

Post by wileycatpp 9/20/2012, 12:43 pm

Ever wonder how Mr' Gold chose Henry (for Regina to adopt) when he didn't get his memory back until he heard Emma say her name?

what are your thoughts

Me.... I think it has something to do with the curse.
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down