Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Is Anita Really Red's Mother?

Go down

Is Anita Really Red's Mother? Empty Is Anita Really Red's Mother?

Okay I have been thinking about this alll day, but according to the canadian promo for Child of the Moon, Anita claims to be Red's mother. Last I recall I believe Granny had told Snow that Red's mother was killed by a hunting party. So was Granny lying? And if so why would she lie?
TheSaviorsSwan
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Is Anita Really Red's Mother? :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 11/7/2012, 6:25 pm by hermione982175

That could be interesting that Anita send to them to find Red. I have to agree with that. I think Snow ends up where Red is because either Red send Snow a message to come to where she is or Snow was trying to find Red and ended up finding Red but getting into troubles with the other humans/werewolves.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/6/2012, 5:43 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I am totally going by what I have observed from the two promos, but I am guessing that some of the members of Anita's group of shapeshifters found Red, and they knew what she was. and when Red asked how they know what she was that is when they reveal themselves as shifters too. I'm guessing that Anita already knew about her daughter being a wolf, but she was waiting for Red to find out. So after she killed Peter and she found out that she was a wolf, word probably got out to Anita and she had this group locate her.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 11/6/2012, 4:25 pm by CarolSmart

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Granny made the right choice, what i don't understand is how Snow got caught up in a situation where she ends up with these shapeshifing humans
I think it's because she met Red before they knew that Red was a shapeshifter, so maybe Snow is with Red and they meet up with the shapeshifting humans by accident or something...?

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/6/2012, 1:41 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Granny made the right choice, what i don't understand is how Snow got caught up in a situation where she ends up with these shapeshifing humans

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/6/2012, 1:15 pm by hermione982175

I think granny is trying to keep Red safe from her mother which I think is Anita if Anita is Red's mother then I think Aninta did something dangerous and that why Granny is trying to keep Red safe from her own mother.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/6/2012, 1:14 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Hahaha I see what you did there, yeah I don't mind. I was also thinking maybe Granny was protecting Red from Anita who is possibly wild and crazy and unfit to be a mother. Yeah it sounds harsh, but we shall see

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 11/6/2012, 1:12 pm by CarolSmart

Ooohhh, good one, Savvy (can I call you "Savvy"? I like it better than SS as a 'short for' SaviorSwan + you're smart, so - Savvy - get it? Batting Lashes )

Maybe Granny only 'thinks' Red's mother died...maybe Anita has some reason for keeping Granny away from her, but we've seen how tenacious Gran is, so maybe Anita had to fake her death so Gran wouldn't try to find her...?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down