Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

The magic bean

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The magic bean - Page 2 Empty The magic bean

SO, since the magic bean hook had took him to NL, does that mean that all the beans take you to the same place? cause im thinking if thats the case then Bae is indeed Peter pan and somehow left and started aging again...just saying ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The magic bean :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 10/22/2012, 5:35 pm by hermione982175

We were chatting about this last night in the chat box. I notice that the magic bean look like the same one as the one that Bae have gotten from Blue Fairy. I also think he could be Peter Pan and that will explain the age thing with Bae which will make more sense.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/22/2012, 1:58 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:maybe each bean goes to a different place. idk

I agree, I think the bean takes the said person to wherever they want it to take them! I hate to keep saying this, but I thought Bae was PP A LOOOOOOONG time ago, on ABC page last season even, after learning who August was. I always thought of Bae being a Lost boy (and that could explain his aging or lack there of) and was with Aug checking in on Emma every now and again and fell in love with her, or lust. Knocked her up, then left. (Maybe never knowing) but I can see him being a "Not a nice guy" since he was abandoned by his Mother, then his father. I would be a little unstable as well.

I also think he is PP for the mere fact, it has taken FOREVER for them to show us who Bae COULD be, and Eddy and Adam have talked about not having the rights to PP yet. So maybe they know they will...just still holding out...IDK...I have always thought Bae was PP. Always. LOL!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/22/2012, 1:14 pm by wileycatpp

maybe each bean goes to a differnt place.idk

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/22/2012, 12:30 pm by genajamm

[quote="TheSaviorsSwan"]I want to agree with Bae being Peter Pan,but doesn't Neverland have some magic because wouldnt magic cause the people not to age. The BF said to Bae that the bean would take him to a land without magic which I'm still trying to figure out. I remember Jefferson saying there are some worlds that don't have magic. I am just thinking that Neverland is somewhat magical, I mean doesn't have fairies.r=violet]I THINK BLUE FAIRY LIED!!!!!afraidafraid:afraid:SHOCK I KNOW,,,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 10/22/2012, 10:03 am by Noortjj

i thought the same thing.. Bea being Peter makes sense, him being in Neverland and not aging also makes sence if they are planning on a Rumple/Bea reunion..

But like you said, i don't think of Neverland as a land with no magic.. they have fairies (Tinkerbell has some sort of fairy dust), they don't age and the last PP movie i saw, Robin Williams was flying soo.. XD

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/22/2012, 8:46 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I want to agree with Bae being Peter Pan,but doesn't Neverland have some magic because wouldnt magic cause the people not to age. The BF said to Bae that the bean would take him to a land without magic which I'm still trying to figure out. I remember Jefferson saying there are some worlds that don't have magic. I am just thinking that Neverland is somewhat magical, I mean doesn't have fairies.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2