Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Cast Interviews

3 posters

Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Cast Interviews

Post by wileycatpp 11/5/2012, 7:12 am

Post any cast interviews Here. If it has spoilers make sure to post "may contain spoilers".
wileycatpp
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Re: Cast Interviews

Post by Bluphoenix444 11/5/2012, 4:12 pm

Ethan Embry is being offered a possible recurring role in OUAT
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty *may contain light spoilers* 'Once Upon a Time': Raphael Sbarge on Jiminy Cricket, magic

Post by playarita 11/5/2012, 4:44 pm

'Once Upon a Time': Raphael Sbarge on Jiminy Cricket, magic

Source: LA Times
Date: 11/04/12
playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Youtube Interviews (last 4 weeks)

Post by playarita 11/5/2012, 8:22 pm

Jonathan Dekel sat down with Lana Parrilla - star of "Once Upon a Time" - to chat about the show's allure.
Upload date: 10/16/2012

Hit Flix - Once Upon a Time - Interview with Jennifer Morrison
"Jennifer Morrison explains what to expect from Emma Swan and the other characters in the second season of Once Upon a Time"
Upload date: 10/04/2012

PopSugarTV - Bailee Madison Talks Once Upon a Time's "Intense" Season Two
"We caught up with Once Upon a Time's Bailee Madison at Variety's Power of Women luncheon, where she told us about the show's "intense" season two. The onscreen Snow White also revealed which women in attendance inspire her and what it was like filming Parental Guidance with Bette Middler and Billy Crystal."
Upload date: 10/08/2012

playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Youtube Interviews (last 4 weeks) *more videos*

Post by playarita 11/5/2012, 8:29 pm

PeopleTV - Once Upon a Time's Evil Queen Dishes Season 2 Dirt!
Upload date: 10/08/2012
"Lana Parrilla talks about which fairytale characters will be dropping by the ABC show. For more video visit: http://www.people.com/people/videos"

Interview with Harvest Homecoming Parade Grand Marshal Josh Dallas
"WHAS11 spoke with Josh Dallas, who plays Prince Charming on ABC's hit show "Once Upon A Time" before he headed up the Harvest Homecoming parade as grand marshal."
Upload date: 10/06/2012

AP - 'Once' Star: More Revealed About Emma, Dr. Whale
Jennifer Morrison foresees fans learning more about her character Emma's past in the future of ABC's 'Once Upon a Time' and teases another whale of a tale to come in the fairytale drama series. (Oct. 24)
Upload date: 10/24/2012

2012.10.05 - Dr. Sanjay Gupta & Ginnifer Goodwin - The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson [HD]
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
October 05 2012
Upload date: 10/06/2012
playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Interview with Ashley Boyd (Cinderalla/Ella)

Post by playarita 11/7/2012, 8:45 pm

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Leannes_Spoiler_List_Once_Upon_a_Time_Revenge_Walking_Dead/43827091

1. Once Upon a Time: If The Shoe Fits…

At the beginning of last season, ABC’s beloved fairytale drama reintroduced the world to the Princess Cinderella—aka Ella for short—and her Storybrooke counterpart Ashley Boyd. Since the show’s return, many fans have been hoping to see Ella, her hubby Prince Thomas, and their sweet baby girl Alexandra return to their TV screens now that the curse has been lifted. (They were Snow and Charming’s best friends after all…) To help get some magical answers, I spoke with the princess herself Jessy Schram to see if a return to Storybrooke is in her near future. The ABC actress exclaimed, “There is most certainly a possibility!”

“The second season is going so strong on it’s own right now and there are so many characters…but if a storyline came up I know that they wouldn’t mind sharing me and giving me back the glass slippers.” Squee! Just imagining another girls night complete with Ella, Snow, Ruby, Belle and Emma makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. Schram playfully teases, “There’s always a possibility, nothing is unknown in the land of Once Upon a Time.” Now if we could just somehow get the huntsman to come back in the same episode, then I’m pretty sure I would hyperventilate with happiness for at least a week.

P.S. Exciting news for Once Upon a Time fans! I am leaving for Vancouver early next week to visit the set of Storybrooke and interview the cast! Send me all of your bewitching questions in the comments below, or feel free to pass along your enchanted tweets to @LeanneAguilera
playarita
playarita

Back to top Go down

Cast Interviews Empty Re: Cast Interviews

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down