Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Mulan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mulan - Page 2 Empty Mulan

iv been thinking of this over and over again in my head and i still cant figure out how thy are going to introduce the warrior princess. like how are they going to have flashbacks of her in FTL, because i cant imagine how they'll do that. i never thought that they would have Mulan on here in the first place as i don't imagine her story as a fairtytale one. im very anxious to see how it all plays out! thoughts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mulan :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 6:36 pm by Guest

thats a good point about the hat wiley! theres is a red Chinese looking door in jeffs hat. but about the doors in the hat, they weren't effected by the curse were they? i though regina said she specifically picked jefferson out of wonderland so that he was effected

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/23/2012, 6:33 pm by hermione982175

So when the curse happen all those doors have been hit by the curse as well in Jefferson's hat? because I wasn't sure whether or not or how they could be hit by the curse?
@Wileycatpp And if Mulan did come one of those doors how and when did she come through it? I always wonder about that as well.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/23/2012, 6:25 pm by wileycatpp

She is probably from one of those other doors that we saw in jeffersons hat. maybe we will finally find out how if and when those other doors came into storybrooke. Cant wait to find out

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2