Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Mulan

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mulan Empty Mulan

iv been thinking of this over and over again in my head and i still cant figure out how thy are going to introduce the warrior princess. like how are they going to have flashbacks of her in FTL, because i cant imagine how they'll do that. i never thought that they would have Mulan on here in the first place as i don't imagine her story as a fairtytale one. im very anxious to see how it all plays out! thoughts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mulan :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 9/6/2012, 8:27 pm by hermione982175

Well, we now know Mulan is in her warrior outfit so maybe she just been honor after her war is over and now is helping Prince Philips find Sleeping Beauty.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/6/2012, 7:17 pm by Guest

SERIOUSLY??!!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/6/2012, 7:14 pm by wileycatpp

FINALLY GET TO SEE MULAN ITS ON ABC FAMILY NOW

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 7:21 pm by Guest

HAHAHA HOLLLLLLLA cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 8/24/2012, 4:45 pm by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:P.S. sorry for the caps i forgot to turn them off after chatting lol

WE LIKE ALL CAPS AROUND HERE! LOL! HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED, LOL! ICE ICE BABY!

LOVE ME SOME YELLING :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: CAPS ARE GOOD :lol!:
AND IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING,,,,,,ICE ICE BABY,, drunken

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/24/2012, 4:12 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:P.S. sorry for the caps i forgot to turn them off after chatting lol

WE LIKE ALL CAPS AROUND HERE! LOL! HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED, LOL! ICE ICE BABY!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 3:59 pm by Guest

P.S. sorry for the caps i forgot to turn them off after chatting lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 3:58 pm by Guest

I CANT REMEMBER IF HE SAYS THAT OR NOT. BUT GOOD IDEA! ITS AN INTERESTING ONE

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/24/2012, 3:44 pm by hermione982175

I started to think about this. Didn't Jefferson say he lost his wife right. I was thinking he lost her in the hat but I am wondering if his wife trade places with Mulan so Mulan can be free from her world? Jefferson's wife might still be out there trying to find her way back to him.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 1:43 pm by Guest

LOL okay, i thought i had lost my head there for a minuet :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/24/2012, 1:34 pm by wileycatpp

LOL You make as much sense as any of us no worries Beauty Wink :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 1:32 pm by Guest

ohh yeah... hahaha. its been a looong couple days, so sorry if im not making any sense :lol!: :lol!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/24/2012, 1:29 pm by wileycatpp

Shes not going to be alone all of storybrooke is going to be out to get regina for what she did i think she will have plenty of allies Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/24/2012, 1:19 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:iv been thinking of this over and over again in my head and i still cant figure out how thy are going to introduce the warrior princess. like how are they going to have flashbacks of her in FTL, because i cant imagine how they'll do that. i never thought that they would have Mulan on here in the first place as i don't imagine her story as a fairtytale one. im very anxious to see how it all plays out! thoughts?

I agree! I am VERY nervous about this plot-line. Esp since they say she is to be in the first episode..right? Even if not, I just don't see her as a FTL princess, but Emma needs allies and she is a WARRIOR princess, so maybe that is what they were thinking...planning?! (I haven't read but your post, so sorry if I just repeated what anyone, probably wiley because she has my brain, already said, lol)
i never would have thought about her and emma being allys... i like it! good idea! LOL. emma does definitely ned some help. i think she'll go crazy if she has to go through all this alone, poor girl haha

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/24/2012, 12:06 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:iv been thinking of this over and over again in my head and i still cant figure out how thy are going to introduce the warrior princess. like how are they going to have flashbacks of her in FTL, because i cant imagine how they'll do that. i never thought that they would have Mulan on here in the first place as i don't imagine her story as a fairtytale one. im very anxious to see how it all plays out! thoughts?

I agree! I am VERY nervous about this plot-line. Esp since they say she is to be in the first episode..right? Even if not, I just don't see her as a FTL princess, but Emma needs allies and she is a WARRIOR princess, so maybe that is what they were thinking...planning?! (I haven't read but your post, so sorry if I just repeated what anyone, probably wiley because she has my brain, already said, lol)

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/23/2012, 9:08 pm by hermione982175

@BeautyIsSleepingIn and @Wileycatpp that could be interesting with the curse taking Jefferson out of Wonderland.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 8:16 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:i dont think she could use the hat i think its all to do with the curse
true, like maybe since jefferson was from FTL the curse just plucked him out on its own

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/23/2012, 8:14 pm by wileycatpp

i dont think she could use the hat i think its all to do with the curse

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 8:14 pm by Guest

thats true, she would need to know how to use it... maybe she did use her ouwn magic then

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/23/2012, 7:51 pm by hermione982175

Doesn't Regina need to know how to use the hat and if she did use the hat who did she bring with to get Jefferson out?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 7:29 pm by Guest

im assuming she used the hat, but then theres that question as to how she got him out since the same # of people that go in have to come out.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/23/2012, 7:18 pm by hermione982175

Well we know some of the rules how to use the hat. If going somewhere in the hat I think Jefferson have to go with. Another rule was always the same number of people that go in the hat have to come out with the same number.

@BeautyIsSleepingIn Yeah I remember Regina saying that as well that she got him out of Wonderland. Also how did Regina got him out of Wonderland if she didn't use his hat or did she use her magic?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 6:39 pm by Guest

i agree. it'll be very interesting to learn more about his hat, and how the doors work. surely they cant just pop out of the hat whenever they want LOL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/23/2012, 6:38 pm by wileycatpp

i know me too i want to know whats the deal with those doors i think the curse may have affected them too. Just dont know how or why. hopefully we will get an answer soon.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/23/2012, 6:36 pm by Guest

@hermione, i wonder that as well. i wonder if they have to get jeffersons permission somehow in order to come out?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next