[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think she will be the princess from the princes and the frog

All Magic Comes with a price Dearie  
"It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness"
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Who is Tamara :: Comments

Post on 1/5/2013, 10:23 am by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:I wonder if this is just more big hype for a character they will kill off within 15 mins of the episode! HAHA!

I think Princess and the Frog is a good guess! We probably HAVE seen the frog...hmmm...I need to get my Once brain back and brainstorm! LOL!

If they do kill her off quick i will be seriously annoyed i mean really why bother even introducing her then. lol
I want some more mystery they havent given us anything to theorize on in a while. And I really wish they would stop spoiling the next episodes by showing the answer to burning questions in the sneak peeks.

Back to top Go down

Post on 1/3/2013, 5:27 pm by hermione982175

I agree, I also think she is Tiana as well now who will play the frog prince????

Back to top Go down

Post on 1/3/2013, 1:42 pm by SW7_PC2

I wonder if this is just more big hype for a character they will kill off within 15 mins of the episode! HAHA!

I think Princess and the Frog is a good guess! We probably HAVE seen the frog...hmmm...I need to get my Once brain back and brainstorm! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post on 1/3/2013, 10:06 am by genajamm

YES,, TIANNA THE PRINCESS IS A GOOD CHOICE,,, I WONDER IF THEY WILL CAST HER PRINCE AS WELL?? I love you WE DO NEED SOME MORE COUPLES IN THE STORY LINE. NOW I WONDER WHO IS HER PRINCE. JIMMY THE TOW TRUCK DRIVERS USED TO BE A MOUSE IN CINDERS CASTLE,,, SO HMMMM WONDER IF WE HAVE SEEN THE ONCE UPON A TIME FROG??? THOUGHTS ANYONE???

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum