Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep? Empty What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep?

Apparently, I wonder what does it means when Rumple and Regina put Charming's life in danger. What do you think they will do?
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep? :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 11/21/2012, 10:10 pm by hermione982175

I could see that as well with snow kissing him in the nether world as well. I also could see him somewhat under the sleeping curse as well not like the full affect of it.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/21/2012, 10:03 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

yes, I really want to see what form of the sleeping curse they will use. And I just realized that Charming told Regina that he will come back because Snow will kiss him and everything will be alright. So maybe he will borrow Henry's chain and he will wear it, so if Snow kisses him he will wake up in Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/21/2012, 9:58 pm by hermione982175

Yeah, I agree and how much of a sleeping curse is he going to be put under as well. Are they going to use the full curse or not because from what it look like he is in episode where they come back, awake and well.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/21/2012, 8:17 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

It seems like my theory about Charming and the sleeping curse is some what right. According to the first sneak peek Charming wants Regina and Rumple to put him under the sleeping curse because he doesn't want to risk Herny's life again and he knows that Snow has been in that red room before. So I want to see how this whole thing works out and how are they going to put him under the sleeping curse.

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 11/9/2012, 12:29 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:i wonder if he'll slip back into a coma???

OH NOOOO,,,,,,OH RIGHT,,, OH WELL,,,,,[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 11/9/2012, 12:00 pm by Guest

i wonder if he'll slip back into a coma???

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/7/2012, 6:21 pm by hermione982175

That could be interesting to see and I could see them doing that to contact Snow and Emma.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/7/2012, 5:03 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

That is very interesting, i would love to know more about the nightmares and the connection between Henry's and Aurora's. And I can see that whole limbo state happening. Maybe they will use the sleeping curse in a different form to maybe contact Snow and Emma via dreams/nightmares.

Back to top Go down

AnastasiaT

Post 11/7/2012, 4:59 pm by AnastasiaT

Do you think they could play the nightmare card? If we are right guessing that Aurora and Henry saw each other in their respective nightmares, and knowing from Snow's expression that she still had those nightmares as well, maybe PC could be put in that limbo state somehow and see his wife when she is asleep? What do you think?

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/7/2012, 3:37 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Well that is true PC did work with Rumple before, but if magic is involved well we all know that all magic comes with a price

Back to top Go down

LittleBoo

Post 11/7/2012, 1:59 pm by LittleBoo

Maybe he is just finally using his noggin,,,think man think. Plus pc worked with rumplestiltskin before,,thats how he found snow white to kiss her awake.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/3/2012, 1:53 am by hermione982175

LOL, maybe it got to a point where he is desperate but then doesn't grumpy find something that will help snow and emma? Maybe that why he turn to the EvilDearies.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/3/2012, 12:57 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I am actually surprised that Charming would agree to go into an alliance with EvilDearie. What has the world turned to. That can't be his only hope, what is he thinking. I will tell you what he is thinking. He wasn't thinking, he is just desparate now.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/3/2012, 12:48 am by hermione982175

Yes, I agree!!!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/3/2012, 12:31 am by TheSaviorsSwan

But in the end it's worth it, now bring on the torches and the EvilDearie alliance. I am ready to see this unlikely teamwork

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/3/2012, 12:28 am by hermione982175

Yes, Yes, it sadly but true. They make us wait to long for these episode.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/3/2012, 12:19 am by TheSaviorsSwan

So many questions, but only so little answers. As Oncers we need these theories as we wait for the episodes.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/3/2012, 12:14 am by hermione982175

Yes, I am curious to as to what will Charming will say to them as well.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/3/2012, 12:09 am by TheSaviorsSwan

Lol I know I can't stop rhyming its not intentional, but I do realize it after I write it. But then I am too lazy to fix it. Yeah but I want to see how this whole portal back to SB works. I hope that whatever EvilDearie does to Charming, I wonder what he will say to Emma and Snow.

Back to top Go down

playarita

Post 11/3/2012, 12:06 am by playarita

My first thought was "they took away his lipstick" but honestly I am liking the ideas already mentioned. I definitely like the use of magic to use his spirit form to connect to the other side as a way of contacting Snow and Emma.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/3/2012, 12:04 am by hermione982175

LOL, yes. We will all be there and Yes, Hook is a good looking guy. Also I am so sorry, that you are rhyming.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/3/2012, 12:02 am by TheSaviorsSwan

We shall hold an anti Cora movement, Bring the torches. I don't mind Hook coming throught the portal. I like a man with a sexy accent who knows how to rock guy liner. Team CharmingEvilDearie will save the day horray and I think I rhymed again.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/2/2012, 11:48 pm by hermione982175

I would like to see that too. I will bring my torch to as well to send Cora back to Fairytale land so will the EvilDearies as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/2/2012, 11:19 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I would love to see this new dynamic from EvilDearie, I knew that they still had some good in them. I want to see how they work with Charming to send a message to Snow and Emma. And Cora well I will be there with my torch ready to send her back to FTL.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/2/2012, 11:13 pm by hermione982175

Yes, I agree, yes The EvilDearies want to redeem themselves and once they found out about Cora and Hook, they both don't want Cora and Hook here at all. I could see the EvilDearies fighting on the good side if Cora and Hook make it to our land, somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next