Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

The magic bean

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The magic bean Empty The magic bean

SO, since the magic bean hook had took him to NL, does that mean that all the beans take you to the same place? cause im thinking if thats the case then Bae is indeed Peter pan and somehow left and started aging again...just saying ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The magic bean :: Comments

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/11/2012, 9:06 pm by Bluphoenix444

LittleBooSneak wrote:Hook is a liar,, I think he is going to be very hard to like. Regina is showing traits of compassion, hook is just a common street thug pirate, look even stealing coins from the giant when they climbed up stalk to get compus. Real bright[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]lets get killed in process.

Glad emma is smart cause her team mate real looser,sorry hookers takes more than eyeliner to get me to join your team.

You got my vote Boo! You rock....

Back to top Go down

LittleBoo

Post 11/11/2012, 8:43 pm by LittleBoo

Hook is a liar,, I think he is going to be very hard to like. Regina is showing traits of compassion, hook is just a common street thug pirate, look even stealing coins from the giant when they climbed up stalk to get compus. Real bright[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]lets get killed in process.

Glad emma is smart cause her team mate real looser,sorry hookers takes more than eyeliner to get me to join your team.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 11/11/2012, 11:20 am by CarolSmart

Blu wrote:

Then could there be a relation between the "bean Giants" and the Ogres of FTL?

Or did Hook only stated an Old Lie? The Giant told Emma winners make History to be favorable to them. Meaning what? The humans are the bad guys here? Who started the wars?

Why are the Giants living up in the sky? Are the Ogres the Giants that fell down on FTLl ground level, left broken and blind? Is this their curse?
I don't think Hook lied. The humans and giants were both bad guys. The giants for stealing all those treasures and the humans probably started the wars because they wanted the treasures for themselves.

I also don't think the giants and ogres are related. The ogres are basically animalistic, only interested in getting their prey, but the giant was just as smart and articulate as any human.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 11/11/2012, 11:10 am by CarolSmart

hermione982175 wrote:Yes, I agree about that as well. So does that means all the lands existed together before the giants torn them apart with the magic beans?
I don't think the giants "tore them apart"...they just used the beans to open portals to the other lands, so they could go in and get treasures.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/11/2012, 6:58 am by Bluphoenix444

hermione982175 wrote:Yes, I agree about that as well. So does that means all the lands existed together before the giants torn them apart with the magic beans?

Then could there be a relation between the "bean Giants" and the Ogres of FTL?

Or did Hook only stated an Old Lie? The Giant told Emma winners make History to be favorable to them. Meaning what? The humans are the bad guys here? Who started the wars?

Why are the Giants living up in the sky? Are the Ogres the Giants that fell down on FTLl ground level, left broken and blind? Is this their curse?

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/11/2012, 12:42 am by hermione982175

Yes, I agree about that as well. So does that means all the lands existed together before the giants torn them apart with the magic beans?

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 11/10/2012, 4:06 pm by CarolSmart

Blu wrote:But Hook said the bean were grown by the giants. We can grow tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and...poison ivy! LOL

So maybe different beans, differents destinations.

Anybody thought that where you plant the bean has an impact on its destination?

Perhaps who plants it, determines his arrival point? Like an inner compass?

So worried, so so so worried LOL Dearies!|
Agree the beans go to different destinations, because Hook said the giants used the beans to plunder 'all' the magical lands...

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/9/2012, 9:59 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

That is very interesting Blu, I love your theory and I can see the possibility of that. I want to see this theory come into play.

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/9/2012, 9:54 pm by Bluphoenix444

But Hook said the bean were grown by the giants. We can grow tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and...poison ivy! LOL

So maybe different beans, differents destinations.

Anybody thought that where you plant the bean has an impact on its destination?

Perhaps who plants it, determines his arrival point? Like an inner compass?

So worried, so so so worried LOL Dearies!|

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/23/2012, 9:33 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah it will explain a lot, I am glad they showed the pics for Tallahassee Come join me in chat

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/23/2012, 9:32 pm by hermione982175

Thanks, I am hoping for that as well. It will explain why he was in Florida with Emma before many years later living in New York and how he got the postcard in the first place which most likely is Pino.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/23/2012, 9:17 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I love the theory,If you are right that would be awesome, I could totally imagine this theory working out.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/23/2012, 9:13 pm by hermione982175

I think he was trying to get back to Neverland when the curse hit and he couldn't go back because Neverland was hit by the curse. If the guy in New York is Bae/Peter Pan. I notice that he was in Florida with Emma. So maybe he travel around a lot like Emma before landing in New York and living there for a while waiting for the curse to be broken which I then think Pino is the one who let him know that the curse is broken. I think Pino probably met this guy while he was traveling and realize that this guy in New York (Bae/Peter Pan) is from Fairytale land. So Pino could of told this guy what happen to Fairytale land.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/23/2012, 2:53 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

wileycatpp wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:[img] I have had at least 15 of those and I'm pretty sure it gave me the power of luck, thats how I got Captain Hook to say hello to me on twitter, Blue Fairy better step up her game

Do you need a pixie stick intervention ROTFL

ROTFL ROTFL I think I do, I have only had grape pixie sticks. And SW I want to say that he left Neverland pre curse

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/23/2012, 1:29 pm by SW7_PC2

Well, the question is then. If Bae is PP and we already assume it is that guy in NY. How did he get from NL to NY? Do you think he left Pre-Curse and that is why he started aging then from 13 or whatever to whatever he is now?

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/23/2012, 1:27 pm by wileycatpp

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have had at least 15 of those and I'm pretty sure it gave me the power of luck, thats how I got Captain Hook to say hello to me on twitter, Blue Fairy better step up her game

Do you need a pixie stick intervention ROTFL

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/23/2012, 1:16 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have had at least 15 of those and I'm pretty sure it gave me the power of luck, thats how I got Captain Hook to say hello to me on twitter, Blue Fairy better step up her game

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/23/2012, 8:39 am by wileycatpp

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Yeah I'm totally calling that the Blue Fairy is a liar, she probably has a hidden agenda. And if pixie sticks were to give fairies power that would be amazing. I know it was random but the thought came to mind when I saw a bag if pixie sticks in my house.

Pixie stick that would be hilarious ROTFL

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/23/2012, 8:21 am by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah I'm totally calling that the Blue Fairy is a liar, she probably has a hidden agenda. And if pixie sticks were to give fairies power that would be amazing. I know it was random but the thought came to mind when I saw a bag if pixie sticks in my house.

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/23/2012, 8:10 am by wileycatpp

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Plot twist: Blue Fairy lied to Bae and sent him to Neverland so Rumple could learn a lesson. Honestly if she lied about that bean taking Bae to a land without magic, I would be amazed. And to think that fairies were good.

I would not be at all amazed if the Blue fairy lied. Shes a lying, HEA blocking Hoe.

I hope before Rump turns to good he does something really wicked to her. laughing evil

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/23/2012, 1:44 am by hermione982175

@TheSaviorsSwan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] that is funny!!!!! But I am really not sure if they could get magic back that way. Maybe they could. LOL.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/22/2012, 8:51 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Do you think if fairies ate Wonka pixie sticks, is it possible they will gain some magic? I have been dying to know.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/22/2012, 8:49 pm by Guest

hahaha. i wana know what her deal is...is she good is she bad is she on her own side??? WE NEED ANSWERS

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/22/2012, 7:30 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Plot twist: Blue Fairy lied to Bae and sent him to Neverland so Rumple could learn a lesson. Honestly if she lied about that bean taking Bae to a land without magic, I would be amazed. And to think that fairies were good.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/22/2012, 5:37 pm by Guest

wileycatpp wrote:maybe each bean goes to a differnt place.idk

they could...just another question to add to our list hahaha

and i agree that NL is a magical world. so either the BF lied or the beans do go where their owner wants to go. hopefully they clear this up! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next