Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

The water well

Go down

The water well  Empty The water well

so in season 1 is when they first bring Lake Nostos into the picture. august tells emma that the well is supposedly ran with the water from that lake. and since we know it is in fact Lake Nostos water, im wondering if theres a portal from the well to FTL. a "rabbit hole" for instance. i wonder if thats how emma and snow will get back? im still working out the kinks in this theory, but i thought it was worth sharing. thoughts?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The water well :: Comments

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 4:53 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Sure once we solve one problem, there is always another one coming after us. Why don't we find Dorothy and borrow her ruby red slippers and the blue fairy with her fairy dust makes a bunch of ruby red slippers and we tap our heels and say there's no place like home, there's no place like home,there's no place like home. There we go problem solved.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/21/2012, 2:37 pm by Guest

HAHAHA there ya go! thats all they gotta do and their troubles wIll be solved! but theres also no lake water in FTL... so theres a pproblem

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 2:28 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

How will they all fit in that well,I mean I guess they can just form a single file line and then jump in lol.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/21/2012, 2:22 pm by Guest

i just dont know. but i feel like since it brings back things you once lost, that if they lay in the water they will be transported back LOL.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/21/2012, 1:17 am by TheSaviorsSwan

Yeah it had to be restored before it came to Storybrooke or it wouldn't make any sense, I am wondering how the well will come into play this season.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/21/2012, 1:08 am by hermione982175

That is an interesting theory. Now, I am wondering how did Lake Nostros get restored and it have to before the curse. I like how it could be either the Fairies or Rumple. Rumple being more likely because the way he plan the curse to the curse being broken to bring back magic with the water. So most likely restore and brought Lake Nostros to Storybrooke because he knew it will benefit him when he bring magic back.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 2:38 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

thats okay, sometimes I skim some of the post so I can see the most recent one. It happens every now and then.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/20/2012, 1:55 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:yeah i was just saying that, but maybe the fairies restored it, hopefully they explain this

Sorry, lol, I didnt read all the way up, haha! I stopped at what I quoted and answered from there, haha!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:23 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

yeah i was just saying that, but maybe the fairies restored it, hopefully they explain this

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/20/2012, 1:21 pm by SW7_PC2

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Well they were transported to a land without magic and if it still had its powers it could have stopped August from turning into wood. So I think that since Rumple brought magic back, now the water is magical again

GOOD POINT! But isn't it dried up now. And how did they get a drink out of it when they did. Because we know now from the last episode, when they went to the lake to get the water IN THE PAST FTL it was dried up...so either the writers didn't think about that or that is WHY the water did not work for them...or someone restored it before the curse, like you all said, Rumple more than likely, knowing he leaves nothing to chance and may have needed that!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 1:08 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Oh snap, I didn't think about that. Well played lol. Maybe it can bring Emma and Snow back. We need to see how the writers want to do this.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 1:06 pm by Guest

AHH BUT REGINAS TRINKETS STILL HAD MAGIC TO THEM. I THINK THE THINGS THAT ALREADY HELD POWER STILL HAD IT WHEN THE CURSE WAS BROUGHT, BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO WIELDED MAGIC HAD LOST EVERYTHING

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 12:56 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Well they were transported to a land without magic and if it still had its powers it could have stopped August from turning into wood. So I think that since Rumple brought magic back, now the water is magical again

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 12:54 pm by Guest

the lake had magical properties in it all along i thought.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 12:52 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Maybe the Fairies restored and then it was transported. But it didn't have magic in it until Rumple brought it. And maybe that is where August went, maybe he went to the well to make himself real again.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/20/2012, 12:49 pm by Guest

i think maybe when the curse arrived, the water was transported.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/20/2012, 12:41 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Wait, but I thought the lake was dryed up so I don't understand how the water was in the well. Was Lake Nostros restored before the curse?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum