Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

The EQ's Apple

Go down

The EQ's Apple Empty The EQ's Apple

In "True North" the EQ sends Hansel & Gretel to fetch a satchel that the blind witch owns. In the satchel is the Apple that later puts SW to sleep. My question is how did the Blind Witch get a hold of it if Malifecent was the one that gave the EQ the sleeping curse... Any theories on this one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The EQ's Apple :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 9/4/2012, 12:57 am by hermione982175

I have no idea as to why or how the Blind Witch have gotten the apple but also do you think the spell that kept the Evil Queen from getting the apple was put there on purpose????

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 7:44 pm by Guest

I to was hoping they'd make the season premiere 2 hours but they didn't :( but yes, season 2 is gonna be AMAZING!! I can't wait to see all the new characters they introduce and where it goes cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/2/2012, 6:54 pm by genajamm

SEASON 2 IS GOING TO BE A COMPLETE 360 FROM SEASON 1 THATS FOR SURE,, BUT IT WILL BE EXCITING afraid afraid MOST OF OUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AND THE STORY CAN DEEPEN,,, I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY MOVE FORWARD,,, cheers cheers I WISH THE FIRST EPISODE COULD BE TWO HOURS TO GET US ROLLING,,, :shock: BUT IT WILL JUST KEEP US ALL COMING BACK FOR MORE,,, :P

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 3:53 pm by Guest

I think that's what I'm most excited about is seeing how the show develops from here and where we'll end up at the end of the series (I wish it didn't have to end :,()

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/2/2012, 1:22 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:@SS THATS A GOOD IDES, IT WOULD MAKE SENCE. VERY INTERESTING!

@CAROL I SUPPOSE, I JUST DONT KNOW WITH THESE WRITERS LOL. I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE JUST TO GOOD TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES, BUT IT WAS THE FIRST SEASON SO I CAN SEE HOW THEY'D SLIP UP LOL

That is just it! They ARE good writers, but all shows start off like this. They have to quickly get together a certain amount of episodes and at the time they made the pilot, they probably did have an idea of where they wanted the show to go, but as the fan base widens, it does change things. I think S2 will be better at explaining things and with all first seasons of any show, we will look back in 3-4yrs and be like How did we get from that FIRST season to HERE! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 12:43 pm by Guest

@SS THATS A GOOD IDES, IT WOULD MAKE SENCE. VERY INTERESTING!

@CAROL I SUPPOSE, I JUST DONT KNOW WITH THESE WRITERS LOL. I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE JUST TO GOOD TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES, BUT IT WAS THE FIRST SEASON SO I CAN SEE HOW THEY'D SLIP UP LOL

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 9/2/2012, 10:40 am by CarolSmart

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:In "True North" the EQ sends Hansel & Gretel to fetch a satchel that the blind witch owns. In the satchel is the Apple that later puts SW to sleep. My question is how did the Blind Witch get a hold of it if Malifecent was the one that gave the EQ the sleeping curse... Any theories on this one?

My theory is that in the earlier episodes the writers hadn't thought thru their plans for the entire storyline and they needed some reason for the Queen to send the kids in there, because it was necessary to H&G's storyline...

...I think it was wiley and/or sw who have pointed out a few things in the earliest eps. that didn't really fit the 'over all' plot...

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/2/2012, 2:08 am by TheSaviorsSwan

I was just watching that episode two hours ago. And that is a great question. I couldn't figure that out either, but maybe the Blind Witch had the Unicorn and Maleficent traded the sleeping curse for the unicorn. And then the Evil Queen traded the dark curse to Malificent. But Malificent didn't have te curse because she traded it so that is why Hansel and Gretal had to retrieve it. That's my theory

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down