Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Guesses for Henrys Father!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Guesses for Henrys Father! - Page 3 Empty Guesses for Henrys Father!

Guesses to who YOU think is Henry's father!

Last edited by Ranna156 (admin) on 6/14/2012, 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Guesses for Henrys Father! :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 4:09 pm by Guest

Those are good ones Carol...but it was said Bae came to our world...I just hope we find out sooner rather than later!

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 6/18/2012, 3:43 pm by CarolSmart

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:as much as i would LOVE for them to give us a "HOLY CRAP I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!" moment about henrys father, i have a strong feeling that isn't going to happen:( i think his father is bae or connected to bae in some way. and like Ranna, im really hoping they don't use time travel lol

I agree about Bae as Henry's father...My theory isn't time travel - just that, since Bae came to this world in a completely different way than Pino and Emma, his 'portal' could have had an 'opening' in whatever 'time' he would 'grow up' to be Emma's age.
Ooorrrr, maybe the 'portal' led to a place like Jefferson's 'Hall of doors', and Bae went thru one that operated on a different time scale than ours, then when he had grown up found a way back to the doors and came thru to our world.

Those are my theories and i'm stickin' to 'em! :P

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 12:18 am by Guest

@obsessed - I am really glad they threw us for a loop in THAT one! I was so calling a werewolf from the moment I read the episode description! haha just didn't have the person(s)!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/16/2012, 12:10 am by Guest

Can I just say I'm so bummed I can't remember all the theories I came up with on the old page? I could go dig through, but they never update the page there so sifting through 5000 comments is too much! I remember having all sorts of ideas on this one. I'd love to be shocked when they reveal the dad, but I don't think we will be. By 'we' I mean those of us who are all over this story like white on rice. It would be difficult to shock us just because we're always on this story from seemingly every angle. If they manage to blow our minds, I'll be THRILLED. One thing the writers have on us is well.... they're the writers, so they can always just make another side loop in a story (e.g. what you DIDN'T know about Red is that she IS the wolf).

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/10/2012, 12:34 am by Guest

as much as i would LOVE for them to give us a "HOLY CRAP I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!" moment about henrys father, i have a strong feeling that isn't going to happen:( i think his father is bae or connected to bae in some way. and like Ranna, im really hoping they don't use time travel lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/9/2012, 10:10 pm by Guest

SW7_PC2 (Admin) wrote:
smokex wrote:
Cuddlyasatiger wrote:
I thought the same thing, smokex, but then the writers told us he didn't remember until Emma said her name at the inn. So now I'm holding it to them (the writers) to come up with a good explanation for Rump finding Henry.

There are a great many things they will have to explain then. I thought that he had lied to EQ about the fact that he would lose his memories and that he tricked her into making that deal in the first place just so he could get to RL and find his son.

Ya, we had a looong talk about this over on the ABC page awhile back, Until the writers confirmed that he did not remember until he heard Emma tell him her name, he layered it into the curse, that is why he asked SW what her daughters name was.

But yes, never-the-less, the writers have A LOT of other stuff to explain, heck, we have a WHOLE list over on the question's forum! HAHA!

I just want to say that I was never convinced that he always knew. I kept saying something like 'I wouldn't assume that...blah blah blah...until its been confirmed' haha...ha...I am wrong about so much in this show I have to take (and keep on taking) credit for the things I do ACTUALLY guess right!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/9/2012, 9:51 pm by SW7_PC2

smokex wrote:
Cuddlyasatiger wrote:
I thought the same thing, smokex, but then the writers told us he didn't remember until Emma said her name at the inn. So now I'm holding it to them (the writers) to come up with a good explanation for Rump finding Henry.

There are a great many things they will have to explain then. I thought that he had lied to EQ about the fact that he would lose his memories and that he tricked her into making that deal in the first place just so he could get to RL and find his son.

Ya, we had a looong talk about this over on the ABC page awhile back, Until the writers confirmed that he did not remember until he heard Emma tell him her name, he layered it into the curse, that is why he asked SW what her daughters name was.

But yes, never-the-less, the writers have A LOT of other stuff to explain, heck, we have a WHOLE list over on the question's forum! HAHA!

Back to top Go down

smokex

Post 6/9/2012, 7:40 pm by smokex

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/9/2012, 7:28 pm by Guest

by smokex on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 pm
"Rumplestilskin had his memories all along. It was his curse. He was pretending not to know as a ruse. There were hints from the first episode that he knew."

Back to top Go down

smokex

Post 6/9/2012, 7:21 pm by smokex

Rumplestilskin had his memories all along. It was his curse. He was pretending not to know as a ruse. There were hints from the first episode that he knew.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 12:53 pm by Guest

haha wiley :)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/7/2012, 12:22 pm by wileycatpp

I often wondered that my self Cuddly, She kkept them together but they were difinitely not happy lol

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 12:13 pm by Guest

Definitely miss the 'like' button

The biggest thing for me that points to Bae as Henry's dad, is that Rump found Henry without remembering FTL. We have seen several characters unconsciously drawn together by their FTL connections.

Which brings up another question: If the curse was suppose to take away things/people that made up a person's happy ending (though EQ was specifically targeting SW and PC, she included everyone who was at the wedding in her threat - "all of your happy endings"), how come Ruby and Granny are still together?

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 10:59 am by SW7_PC2

I saw the "Thanks button" on one of your post's this morning, but I do not see it now...I wonder what it does, lol!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 10:56 am by Guest

there was a thanks button...i pushed it but don't know that it did what i thought it would do! haha...anyway thanks Noortjj...haha i screamed and shouted that the Stranger was Pinocchio...couldn't have any other avatar now could I! Wink

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/7/2012, 10:31 am by SW7_PC2

Good Points! And yes, that is the ONE downside to this page is no "LIKE" button. We will st have to make due, until they add it back to this forum. I read, while learning how to use this page, that the older version (no longer available) had a like button and A LOT of Admins of other pages were complaining about wanting it back. So I added my wish for one ;-)

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 6/7/2012, 9:33 am by Noortjj

I always like your thoughts too!
Especially the Pino theory i was like hmm that could work and you were right!! :P

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/7/2012, 9:18 am by Guest

we so need a like button! @Noortj - I like your thought! bounce

Back to top Go down

Noortjj

Post 6/7/2012, 8:42 am by Noortjj

I wonder to, i don't think it's Bea but that's more because a lot of people are thinking in his way so that would'nt really be a suprise or ''aha- moment'' to me..

But on the other side.. He could be, i mean why would Rumple put so much time and effort in a curse that is going to send him to the wrong time period.. And he did thought that Pino could be him.. :scratch:

Guess we just have to wait and see.. :P

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/6/2012, 7:47 pm by wileycatpp

I also believe his father is from fairytale land......#1 suspect Bae if its not him no clue who it could be.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/6/2012, 4:38 pm by Guest

Ranna156 wrote:I definitely think his dad will be FTL...also it would be nice/funny to see Henry related to Rump in some kind of way! Wink

Not impossible Ran...lol just believe lol 👅 [/quote] - - - haha...i am waiting to see how they do it if it turns out to be him![/quote]

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/6/2012, 4:36 pm by Guest

I definitely think his dad will be FTL...also it would be nice/funny to see Henry related to Rump in some kind of way! Wink

[/quote]
Not impossible Ran...lol just believe lol 👅 [/quote] - - - haha...i am waiting to see how they do it if it turns out to be him!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/6/2012, 2:06 pm by SW7_PC2

I think the father will for sure have a connection to Gold or another FTL descendent maybe, because my one linger question is...If they ALL go back to FTL, will Henry if only half of him is "FT" and the other half is the real world...

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/6/2012, 12:31 pm by wileycatpp

Ranna156 wrote:Baelfire - although it seems kind of impossible
Not impossible Ran...lol just believe lol 👅

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3