Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Emma's character in season 2

Go down

Emma's character in season 2 Empty Emma's character in season 2

From TV line:

Following 22 episodes that featured a major focus on Emma and Henry, Jennifer Morrison tells E.W that Season 2 will "explore the idea of allowing romantic love" to blossom in the character's life. With whom? Well...

“The Huntsman was in the season finale so they’ve established in fairytale land you can still flashback to him existing there, even though he’s not alive in reality,” Morrison says. “I don’t know what this means now that we’re bringing magic...

"We don’t know what that means for Pinocchio. Is he still going to be wood or is he going to come back to life? We don’t know if that means the Huntsman can be brought back to life. We don’t know what the rules are going to be now because everything has changed.”

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Emma's character in season 2 :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/25/2012, 10:58 pm by Guest

Hi Carol & SW7...

The writeup was posted on 6-16-2012...from TV Line-the link is "Charming".

It's located near the bottom of page 2!

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/25/2012, 10:27 pm by Guest

i believe its in one of eclectics spoiler link topics...just go there and scroll till you find a ginny interview

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/25/2012, 10:21 pm by SW7_PC2

CarolSmart wrote:
Somewhere I read a really good point that Emma, now knowing who her parents are, could have abandonment issues, so her character will be resentful toward her parents for sending her 'into' the horrible life she had growing up.

It would be interesting to see this played out by Snow, David, and Emma...

I read that too and I feel like Ginny or Jenny said it! I will be on a hunt for that! I would have issues! I can see Emma getting mad, she is super bitch sometimes! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/25/2012, 9:25 pm by Guest

I read and watched an interview with ginnifer today and she said they will have all of there memories from both worlds, and that a third personality will kinda form from both of there memories. She commented on the age of her and Emma being the same and that she cant wait! She said they get there first script in about 2 weeks sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 4:08 pm by Guest

hmm that is interesting...but I think she will be happy to have found them and the weird stuff will be that is like the same age and stuff...they all have to be a family now...SW/PC Emma & Henry

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 6/18/2012, 3:31 pm by CarolSmart

Somewhere I read a really good point that Emma, now knowing who her parents are, could have abandonment issues, so her character will be resentful toward her parents for sending her 'into' the horrible life she had growing up.

It would be interesting to see this played out by Snow, David, and Emma...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 2:59 pm by Guest

Nope can't blame her at all...wish I could have been her the day they filmed that scene! Wink...that was such a nice kiss...probably one of the best kisses i have ever seen on TV! haha...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/18/2012, 2:50 pm by SW7_PC2

Ranna156 wrote:haha...sounds like Jennifer wants to make out with Jamie Dornan again!

Hell, I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't blame her one bit!!!! :!:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 2:47 pm by wileycatpp

Can you blame her. :lol:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 2:42 pm by Guest

haha...sounds like Jennifer wants to make out with Jamie Dornan again!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down