Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake" | Aired 10/14/12

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake"  | Aired 10/14/12 Empty Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake" | Aired 10/14/12

Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake"  | Aired 10/14/12 Rsz_de11

Hulu Plus Members watch FULL episode HERE

We're back in The Enchanted Forest's past where we left off in the season 1 finale. Prince Charming and Snow White are together at last and determined to overthrow King George and The Evil Queen. But King George has hired a new, mysterious General for his army who people call "Leviathan", and he attacks their encampment. In the chaos of the battle, Snow and Charming are separated and she runs straight into the imposing new General, who reveals himself to be Lancelot, a disgraced Knight of The Round Table. He takes her before King George, who surreptitiously poisons her with a curse that suddenly makes her unable to conceive a child--the same curse that once afflicted his own beloved wife. He releases Snow, but Lancelot is unwilling to continue serving the King after what he's done. He stays with her, determined to make amends, as she travels to meet Charming at the secret cabin where they've hidden his mother.

A squad of King George's soldiers tracks Prince Charming to the cabin. He valiantly defeats them all, but not before his mother is shot with a poisoned crossbow bolt. Snow White and Lancelot arrive just a moment too late. Desperate, they take Charming's mortally wounded mother to Lake Nostos, hoping its healing waters can save her. During the journey, Charming's mother discovers that Snow White has been cursed, and cheers her when she suggests the waters can probably help her, too. But when they arrive at the lake, they find it dry. It turns out that when Charming killed the Siren that protected the lake, he may have also doomed it. They find only a small shell's-worth of water, not enough to heal both women. Charming's mother insists that Snow take it, but Snow White won't hear of it. Lancelot gives the water to Prince Charming's mother, but it doesn't seem to be enough. As her last request, Snow White and Prince Charming are married by Lancelot, who has them drink from a special cup as part of the ceremony. As the two finish exchanging their vows, Charming's mother dies. Snow White helps her beloved Prince grieve, but discovers that her curse seems to have been lifted. Charming's mother only pretended to drink the water and had Lancelot slip it to Snow White so that one day she could have a child--a baby girl.

In present, post-Curse Fairy Tale Land, Emma and Mary Margaret (Snow White) are trapped in a hole with Cora, who MM knows is as evil as they come. Cora says she only wants to help and Emma thinks it's worth a shot if it means getting back to Henry. Soon they are let out of their cell to meet the leader of the refugees, who turns out to be none other than Lancelot. Mary Margaret insists she has a way for her and Emma to get back home and convinces Lancelot to let them go. He agrees, but insists that they take Mulan, his finest warrior, as their guide. Unbeknownst to them, Aurora tags along as well, looking for vengeance for Phillip. She still blames Emma and Mary Margaret for bringing the Wraith who took his soul. She attacks Mary Margaret later that night, but this is the awesome warrior Snow White we're talking about here. She overwhelms Sleeping Beauty and begins to talk some sense into her when a gunshot rings out. Emma is there, trying to help, but all she's done is call down every ogre in a 5-mile radius. Sure enough, one attacks and it's Mary Margaret, who still knows her way around a bow and arrow it turns out, who takes the giant creature down, saving her daughter.

The four women finally arrive at Snow White and Prince Charming's castle, which has seen better days. Emma and Mary Margaret enter the nursery, where baby Emma was sent out of this world and into ours, and they find the magic wardrobe that Geppetto once carved out of the last magical tree in The Enchanted Forest. Suddenly Lancelot appears, saying he followed after he heard about the ogre attack and that he was eager to help Emma get back to Henry. The only problem is, Emma never told Lancelot about Henry. Mary Margaret draws her sword and Cora reveals herself. She had killed the real Lancelot long ago and had been posing as him to control the others. She attacks Mary Margaret and Emma, making it clear that she wants the wardrobe for her own means of reaching Storybrooke and getting a reckoning with her daughter, Regina. To save Mary Margaret and prevent Cora from using the wardrobe, Emma lights it on fire. Mulan and Aurora join the fight and it's enough to scare Cora off for now. Mulan realizes they don't have a leader, and she nominates Mary Margaret. But as the four women depart, with the magic wardrobe burned to ash, Cora reappears and scoops some of the ashes into a vial. She's clearly not done with them.

In Storybrooke, Henry is eager to help find his mom and Mary Margaret, but David (Prince Charming) wants him to stay safe and go to school. Henry's a bit like his mom, so instead he tracks down Jefferson (aka "The Mad Hatter"). He asks Jefferson some questions and gives him some very good advice about reconnecting with his daughter. Then Henry breaks into Regina's (The Evil Queen) office and steals her keys. He uses them to open her secret vault. He's about to uncover some VERY poisonous vipers when David appears to save him. David realizes he needs to spend some time connecting with his grandson. He buys them some wooden swords and promises to show him some moves. After all, he is the grandson of Prince Charming. And as the two practice their swordplay, District Attorney Spencer (King George) looks on menacingly. It seems that old grudge may have traveled to Storybrooke as well.

Source: ABC.com
Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
Rumplestiltskin (Admin)
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake" | Aired 10/14/12 :: Comments

wileycatpp

Post 10/19/2012, 9:09 am by wileycatpp

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/19/2012, 12:02 am by hermione982175

@everafter1 That a really interesting theory that you have about Regina not being Cora's daughter.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/18/2012, 9:44 pm by SW7_PC2

everafter1 wrote:While re-watching this episode.... Something occurred to me when King George was talking about his wife and her inability to have children b/c of being "cursed". Maybe Cora was cursed with her evil magic and couldn't bear children, maybe Regina is not her actual daughter. (Why did Regina need Rumple to get her Henry? She did have the huntsman/Graham as her sex slave... Does the evil magic curse them?) I remember Rumple making the comment that Regina doesn't look like Cora and also that it is hard to believe they are actually related... Did Rumple's comment about having held Regina as a child refer to him getting her for Cora?

VERY VERY good theory! I have also thought that somehow maybe Henry the first is not Regina's real father. The whole talk with Rumple about "he held her when she was more, portable" creeped me out, I mean I totally think it is more likely that it is the real soty of Rumple and the Millers daughter and then for whatever reason, he taught her magic. But someone else could be Regina (and maybe Jeffersons) fathers! LOL! Anything is possible at this point! Crying

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/18/2012, 9:41 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:
genajamm wrote:I agree with you SS and Hermi,, very emotional episode and honestly by far the best so far,,,,,cheerscheerscheers Season 2 is really turning out to be GREAT!!! I think the only character we will NEVER feel sorry for is Cora,,, WOW, she truly is EVIL EVIL EVIL,, I dont like her at all afraidafraidafraid

dont forget about king george either! i hate him! if they were to do a back story on him and why hes so mean, i still dont think i could feel sorry for him lol.

He was so mean because his wife was giving a potion to make it impossible for her to bare him a son. So when he adopted "James" and then his wife died, then the 1st "James" then the 2nd "James" betrays him! I think that is more than enough to make you mean! Way more ammo to be mean then Reginas sad story! IMO

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/18/2012, 9:38 pm by SW7_PC2

hermione982175 wrote:I know, I cry watching this episode as well. I rewatch the episode early today and i will probably watch it again tonight. It such a good episode!!!!!

I still Cry! I love Emma and Snow and it was a really good episode! Can't say it enough! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/18/2012, 9:34 pm by genajamm

GREAT THOUGHT everafter1,,, MAKES PERFECT SENSE,,,I REALLY LIKE ITSeason 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake"  | Aired 10/14/12 422553896 MAKES SENSE WHY WE HAD TO SEE THAT WHOLE SCENE,,,,,,,Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake"  | Aired 10/14/12 3199963233

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/18/2012, 9:02 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Thats very interesting, I love the theory. I really do want to know what was the thing between Rumple and Regina. I also want to know more about King George and when he made his first deal with Rumple to get Charming's twin brother.

Back to top Go down

everafter1

Post 10/18/2012, 8:55 pm by everafter1

While re-watching this episode.... Something occurred to me when King George was talking about his wife and her inability to have children b/c of being "cursed". Maybe Cora was cursed with her evil magic and couldn't bear children, maybe Regina is not her actual daughter. (Why did Regina need Rumple to get her Henry? She did have the huntsman/Graham as her sex slave... Does the evil magic curse them?) I remember Rumple making the comment that Regina doesn't look like Cora and also that it is hard to believe they are actually related... Did Rumple's comment about having held Regina as a child refer to him getting her for Cora?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/16/2012, 9:48 pm by Guest

genajamm wrote:I agree with you SS and Hermi,, very emotional episode and honestly by far the best so far,,,,,cheerscheerscheers Season 2 is really turning out to be GREAT!!! I think the only character we will NEVER feel sorry for is Cora,,, WOW, she truly is EVIL EVIL EVIL,, I dont like her at all afraidafraidafraid

dont forget about king george either! i hate him! if they were to do a back story on him and why hes so mean, i still dont think i could feel sorry for him lol.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/16/2012, 8:06 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

No problem Hermione. Hey I'm always into that inner meaning when I see something and I thought I might point out, that when I saw that scorched teddy bear in Emma's nursery seen here:[img]Season 2 | Episode 3 "Lady of the Lake"  | Aired 10/14/12 Scorch10[/img]

I honestly feel like this is a reference to Emma's loss of innocence.That she was deprived of her childhood and it makes me sad to see that.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/16/2012, 7:52 pm by hermione982175

Okay, thanks for clearing it up, it just confuse me for a moment.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/16/2012, 7:47 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Yes Cora was Lancelot in present day fairy tale land the whole time, even when Snow was talking about a portal.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/16/2012, 7:42 pm by hermione982175

I just have a question about Lancelot. So the whole time in the present day Fairytale land that Lancelot was Cora because I got confuse with that. I know that it was reveal that it was Cora at the end but I wasn't so sure if it was her at the table when Snow was talking to him about if there was any portals left even though Snow knew of one or when they first saw each other when he come out of the wooden house.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/15/2012, 8:11 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I just uploaded a youtube video of the scene with Emma finally talking about her feelings in last nights episode. that was my favorite scene

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/15/2012, 8:10 pm by genajamm

I agree with you SS and Hermi,, very emotional episode and honestly by far the best so far,,,,,cheerscheerscheers Season 2 is really turning out to be GREAT!!! I think the only character we will NEVER feel sorry for is Cora,,, WOW, she truly is EVIL EVIL EVIL,, I dont like her at all afraidafraidafraid

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/15/2012, 8:08 pm by hermione982175

I know, I cry watching this episode as well. I rewatch the episode early today and i will probably watch it again tonight. It such a good episode!!!!!

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 10/15/2012, 8:01 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

It really was an emotional episode and I loved that Emma and Snow have grown closer now. And I love some of the quotes, I felt bad for Charming losing his mother, but if it wasn't for her Emma wouldn't be born and the curse wouldn't be broken. I honestly cried while watching the episode, I just rewatched it twice.

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 10/15/2012, 7:46 pm by hermione982175

This is one of my favorite episode so far. Some of my favorite scenes where Snow rescuing Emma from the Ogres to the emotional scene when Snow and Emma in Emma's nursery to Jefferson finally reunited with his daughter. This was an emotional episode and it one of the best episode by far.

I am wondering with King George when they take back the castle. I am wondering if he was capture by Prince Charming and Snow White and put in the dungeon jails that he have or King George could of flee to the Evil Queen's castle. It one or the other.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/15/2012, 9:18 am by Guest

hahaha hes one of those villians where you dont even love to hate him, you just hate him. i hope he dies soon as well ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/15/2012, 8:54 am by wileycatpp

SW7_PC2 wrote:I guess they did NOT kill King George is it, PC's fake dad, in order to get the kingdom back. Obviously since he is still alive in SB...him watching PC and Henry at the end...creepy! Wonder how they got the kingdom without killing the king...this should be interesting!

NOW MORE QUESTIONS!!!!! AWWW!!! LMAO!!

I heard he is going to be one of this seasons villians Evil or Very Mad I really hate him and hope he gets killed off soon.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/15/2012, 8:50 am by SW7_PC2

I guess they did NOT kill King George is it, PC's fake dad, in order to get the kingdom back. Obviously since he is still alive in SB...him watching PC and Henry at the end...creepy! Wonder how they got the kingdom without killing the king...this should be interesting!

NOW MORE QUESTIONS!!!!! AWWW!!! LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/15/2012, 8:18 am by SW7_PC2

SW7_PC2 wrote:Do you think whenever Charmings "Dad, The King" is talking about how his wife was cursed to never have a child. I wonder if that was Rumple's doing as well, to set this ALL in motion! I wouldn't put it past him!

Another Quote Mulan "Have you ever seen an ogre" Emma "Pretty sure I dated a few"

AND I LOVE when they are getting ready to head back to their castle and Snow is like, we are going to MY place, that's right Emma, wanna see where you are from? They way she says it, so motherly lol!

(I am re-watching it while typing comments, lol)

And I am SO glad Jefferson reunited with Grace/Paige!!! SO SWEET Episode pulled at my heart strings for sure!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/15/2012, 8:15 am by SW7_PC2

Do you think whenever Charmings "Dad, The King" is talking about how his wife was cursed to never have a child. I wonder if that was Rumple's doing as well, to set this ALL in motion! I wouldn't put it past him!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 10/15/2012, 8:12 am by Guest

ii agree! i thought something was fishy with lancelot in present ftl. but thats why cause cora killed him :( i liked his character to. i wonder if they are gonna go into his story more later on...

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 10/15/2012, 8:07 am by SW7_PC2

FAVORITE EPISODE SO FAR!!!! But I love the Charmings! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So many good quotes. Like when PC says at the beginning "We won't leave with our tales wagging between our legs, no offensive" to Red, LMBO!

And Emma "Ogres, like fee fye foe fum" Snow "That's Giants" (Foreshadowing)

And I KNEW there was something up with Lancelot in the SB that was Era, we kept saying "Bad Acting" but that was why, I knew something was off! Damnit, it being Cora! BOO!

I love Momma Snow! When they are in the whole, when they are on the run, etc...LOVE IT!!!

Now she is loose in FTL and still has magic, which gives me hope that Emma will get her magic soon!

And I bawled like a little B---- the whole time! I loved it when Emma opened up and Snow saw her nursury she worked so hard on never used, that tugged at my maternal strings! BEST EPISODE YET! But Next one looks AMAZING TOO!

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 10/15/2012, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next