Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Blue Fairy/Mother Superior

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blue Fairy/Mother Superior - Page 2 Empty Blue Fairy/Mother Superior

Blue Fairy/Mother Superior - Page 2 Once-bluefairy Blue Fairy/Mother Superior - Page 2 MotherS

Birthname: Unknown
FTL Persona: Blue Fairy
Storybrooke Persona: Mother Superior
Nicknames or Pseudonyms: Reul Ghorm
Born: Fairytale Land - the earliest we have seen her is when Baelfire calls for her shortly after the Ogre Wars I have ended.
Death: Alive - Appears to be immortal
Last Seen: In Storybrooke hospital telling EQ/Regina she better hide, when the curse was broken.
Characteristics: Knowledgeable, tough, strict, helpful, manipulative, caring, and occasionally deceitful.
Memorable quote(s): "I am on the right side", "You drove him away!"

Topic Fairy Tale Land (or other world) Storybrooke (or Our World)
Spouses None
None
Significant Other(s) None
None
Children None
None
Occupation Head of the fairies
Mother Superior
Sexual Encounters None
None

Major Mysteries or Questions: What is her ultimate agenda?; Who pays for her magic?; Why did she keep Dreamy & Nova from being together?; Did her Storybrooke counterpart remember or know anything from her FTL past?

Blue Fairy
The Blue Fairy knows a great deal about magic. She is a tough and strict fairy when it comes to the rules of magic. She is always willing to offer help to those who need it but has gotten in the way of peoples happiness if she believes thats whats right. She inadvertently revealed to Rumpelstiltskin that a horrible curse would enable him to travel to the world his son, Bae, had gone to.
She is very tiny (no more than 6 inches in height), although like Nova she can probably increase her size when she needs to. She has sparkly blue wings that allow her to fly. Her hair is brown, arranged in an elaborate up-do. She wears an ornately-decorated, blue dress of shimmery fabric, covered with appliques of pink, blue, and white roses. She has what seems to be a luminous blue ray and glowing white orbs emitting from the outside of her body.

Played By: Keegan Connor Tracy
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blue Fairy/Mother Superior :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 6/20/2012, 12:47 am by Guest

This is what Keegan tweets about the BF's intentions:

Keegan Connor Tracy ‏@keegolicious

In answer to those who think the #bluefairy is bad - I think everything she does she does for the realm..but your guess is as good as mine!

June 16, 2012

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 1:50 pm by Guest

excellent points Cuddly!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/18/2012, 12:54 pm by wileycatpp

Cuddlyasatiger wrote:I, too, am doubting BF's goodness. Why did BF stop true love (Nova/Dreamy)? Isn't TL the most powerful magic of all? AND Why is it all the magical things in the fairies care (magic beans, enchanted trees, fairy dust) either have disappeared or are starting to disappear? Is it the price paid for the fairies magic or is someone hijacking the magic?

Oooo thats good hijacking the magic. :D

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/18/2012, 12:15 pm by Guest

I, too, am doubting BF's goodness. Why did BF stop true love (Nova/Dreamy)? Isn't TL the most powerful magic of all? AND Why is it all the magical things in the fairies care (magic beans, enchanted trees, fairy dust) either have disappeared or are starting to disappear? Is it the price paid for the fairies magic or is someone hijacking the magic?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/14/2012, 1:09 pm by Guest

Good thought, Wiley...

I think we need more backstory on her...and the 'Fairies' in general.

We had a little with Nova-but, I too, need more here before I make an opinion... Wink

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/14/2012, 10:24 am by wileycatpp

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN IT TURNS OUT I'M RIGHT I WILL REFER EVERYONE BACK TO MY FIRST POST LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/14/2012, 10:11 am by Guest

lol...i have my questions as well about her...but i am not convinced she is evil!...yet!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/14/2012, 9:55 am by wileycatpp

I AM HATING ON THE BLUE FAIRY SHE RUINED NOVA AND DREAMY'S/GRUMPYS HEA. SHE MADE RUMPLE LOSE BAE. YOU WATCH SHE WILL TURN OUT TO BE THE TRUE VILLIAN OF THE SHOW. I WONDER WHO ELSES HEA SHE RUINED.......BLUE FAIRY IS EVIL Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2