Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Mad Hatter/Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Empty Mad Hatter/Jefferson

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Mad-hatter-OUAT  Mad Hatter/Jefferson Rsz_11x17-hat-trick-still-once-upon-a-time-29713595-397-595

Name: Jefferson/Mad Hatter

Memorable quote(s): "Perhaps you're the one that's mad."

Jefferson
Jefferson is one of the few people in Storybrooke who know about the Curse that the Evil Queen inflicted on the fairytale characters. When Emma Swan arrives in the town, he becomes convinced that she will be the one to restore the happy endings to Storybrooke and decides to kidnap her in order to force her to see that Storybrooke isn't what it seems.  He tries to convince Emma that the curse is true by sharing with her his story, he also tries to force Emma to make him a magic hat, which he thinks will help reunite him with his daughter Paige and return them to Fairy Tale Land.  After being screwed over by Regina/Evil Queen for a second time, he frees Belle from the Mental hospital and directs her to Mr. Gold for protection/revenge on Regina/Evil Queen.

Played By: Sebastian Stan
IMDb
Facebook
Twitter
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mad Hatter/Jefferson :: Comments

playarita

Post 11/2/2012, 3:54 am by playarita

My expression when I realized he was BUCKY from Captain America movie was Mad Hatter/Jefferson 284475322 and a lot of ":D OMGAWD HE WAS BUCKY"

and then there was a lot of smiles to be had. (:

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/18/2012, 11:43 am by wileycatpp

Mad Hatter/Jefferson 152922af2370f4921af0db187d10894b
Mad Hatter/Jefferson 268c50c9c9add3ea2d8f1be98aca7751

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/29/2012, 10:39 am by TheSaviorsSwan

If the curse was broken and he doesn't remember anything, that will be very sad and devasting, I never even thought about that. Poor Jefferson had to suffer a long time trying to get back to his daughter, I need to see that reunion.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/29/2012, 10:23 am by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:Mad Hatter/Jefferson Avatar_3bafa5d4a20d_128

Can't wait to see him it season 2. Wish they were making him a regular.

I agree! I think MAYBE they will...but who knows. I would want him as a regular, he has the magic hat! LOL! But seriously, I too would like to see him unite with his daughter! It is all he ever wanted and I can not believe Henry has to try to talk him into it, esp if SHE remembers now! But maybe the curse did the opposite to him, since he remembered the whole 28yrs, maybe he forgets now...hmmm...

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/29/2012, 8:59 am by TheSaviorsSwan

wileycatpp wrote:Mad Hatter/Jefferson Avatar_3bafa5d4a20d_128

I think he would make a great regular for the show, I really want to see him reunite with his daughter

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/29/2012, 8:33 am by wileycatpp

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Avatar_3bafa5d4a20d_128

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 9/28/2012, 10:35 am by TheSaviorsSwan

SW7_PC2 wrote:
belleoftheball wrote:i find him very attractive Wink
He is DELICIOUS as Jefferson in SB!!!! OMG HOT!

I agree with you SW, I think that he should together with Emma.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/28/2012, 10:25 am by SW7_PC2

belleoftheball wrote:i find him very attractive Wink
He is DELICIOUS as Jefferson in SB!!!! OMG HOT!

Back to top Go down

Belleoftheball

Post 9/27/2012, 10:14 pm by Belleoftheball

i find him very attractive Wink

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 9/20/2012, 8:24 pm by wileycatpp

Mad Hatter/Jefferson Screen14

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/26/2012, 9:24 pm by Guest

Sebastian Stan on Jefferson...

Also, you have to remember, he’s known all along before everybody else that this was going to happen, so this is not a big surprise to him. From where he comes from, it’s like ‘Oh, good. Now everybody is going to see what I’ve been talking about over and over again, but no one was listening to me.” He’s seen all this coming.

This definitely shows a deeper connection to Regina and knowledge of the curse, if Seb let out a 'nugget' here. I want to know how they met-know each other...I do not believe they are brother/sister...I believe they had more of a 'working relationship' connection in FTL past.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/26/2012, 9:17 pm by Guest

In the Sebastian Stan interview article I posted today...he pretty much states and backs up what I've been saying here all along...

The man wanted to be reunited with his daughter, that was very clear, and he would do anything that he could to do that, and he thought the Emma Swan character was going to be the person to bring him back to do that.

'bout time he speaks up about Jefferson...I think this is the first article/interview I've seen where he DOES talk about him!

We need more!!! :)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/11/2012, 8:11 am by wileycatpp

eclectic1 wrote:Remember, he 'saved' MM from killing herself by leaving SB...the curse.

Stating the obvious...ok, Jeff is going to stop MM from running and escaping from SB to free herself and say "hey...you can't leave"...
She's going to think he's nuts and keep running. The only recourse he had was to 'restrain' her for her safety.

He states as much when he confronts Emma later at his place...

His intentions were good...though they may not have come across that way initially. MM is not going to believe him anyway you look at it...Emma as well.

His knowledge...'curse'...dooms him to this fate.

LIKE Wink

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/11/2012, 12:26 am by SW7_PC2

eclectic1 wrote:Remember, he 'saved' MM from killing herself by leaving SB...the curse.

Stating the obvious...ok, Jeff is going to stop MM from running and escaping from SB to free herself and say "hey...you can't leave"...
She's going to think he's nuts and keep running. The only recourse he had was to 'restrain' her for her safety.

His intentions were good...though they may not have come across that way initially. MM is not going to believe him anyway you look at it...Emma as well.

What a Face LIKE What a Face

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/10/2012, 7:03 pm by Guest

Remember, he 'saved' MM from killing herself by leaving SB...the curse.

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/10/2012, 11:44 am by Shekinel

SW7_PC2 wrote:
eclectic1 wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:

And I agree he drugged Emma, but he thought he was doing it to get his daughter back, and if someone took my kids, you better believe I would do pretty much anything to get them back!!! :lol!:

"LIKE!!!!" :D

Thank you! I just thought I would finally say that, since people keep saying he drugged her and that automatically makes him a "bad" guy. I think he was just a confused guy! And like I said, I would drug someone if there was a CHANCE they could help me get my kid back! He never physically hurt her. I think he is mis-understood and even us lovers of him, still do not know all the sides to Jefferson! They BETTER bring him back FT, seriously, I mean the show is OVER-Run with Woman, we need more MEN!!!! And sexy ones at that! LOL!

Drugging her doesn't making him bad but drugging her, kidnapping her mother then pushing Emma to tie her mother(SW)again to the chair...and later him pointing a gun at Emma,errrr...not right!! I don't think he is a bad guy but he reaaaally needs some sessions with Archie xD!!!.And like I've said before I DO understand his actions BUT that doesn't justify them!! And I agree with you in this...MORE MEN :D !!! hahah

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/10/2012, 11:18 am by SW7_PC2

eclectic1 wrote:
SW7_PC2 wrote:

And I agree he drugged Emma, but he thought he was doing it to get his daughter back, and if someone took my kids, you better believe I would do pretty much anything to get them back!!! :lol!:

Thank you! I just thought I would finally say that, since people keep saying he drugged her and that automatically makes him a "bad" guy. I think he was just a confused guy! And like I said, I would drug someone if there was a CHANCE they could help me get my kid back! He never physically hurt her. I think he is mis-understood and even us lovers of him, still do not know all the sides to Jefferson! They BETTER bring him back FT, seriously, I mean the show is OVER-Run with Woman, we need more MEN!!!! And sexy ones at that! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/10/2012, 11:14 am by Guest

SW7_PC2 wrote:

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/10/2012, 10:08 am by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:
Ranna156 wrote:i agree that these bio's need edited...feel free to edit them...it is on my to do list to edit all of them before the season starts...but i am about to go on vacay to a land with out internet...haha...so most likely won't get back to this stuff until later.

Anyway feel free to edit them if you know what you are doing!...you might consider 'practicing' with tables and stuff first though so you can see how it is done...

Please do not feel free to edit if you see something wrong with them let me know and I will edit them thank you

Agreed! Wiley worked HARD on these and it wasn't easy and as it seems, each time someone else goes in to change something on the bios, pics accidentally are removed or something happens! LOL! Just let wiley know in her PM and she will fix or add anything lickity split!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 7/9/2012, 5:28 am by wileycatpp

Ranna156 wrote:i agree that these bio's need edited...feel free to edit them...it is on my to do list to edit all of them before the season starts...but i am about to go on vacay to a land with out internet...haha...so most likely won't get back to this stuff until later.

Anyway feel free to edit them if you know what you are doing!...you might consider 'practicing' with tables and stuff first though so you can see how it is done...

Please do not feel free to edit if you see something wrong with them let me know and I will edit them thank you

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 3:08 pm by Shekinel

Hahaha my bad! xD!! And agree with ecletic on the "Loving Father" yup.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:46 pm by Guest

THX, Ranna!!!...

Wink Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:41 pm by Guest

haha...i was talking to eclectic...but yeah i think adding battle encounters might be cool! haha

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 2:20 pm by Shekinel

Ohh enjoy your trip!!!
About editing...I'll leave that to the pros xD!! I'm just a "commenteer"(just made that up) hahaha. But can I suggest the "Battle encounters:" ? Of course not only for Jeff xD

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:04 pm by Guest

i agree that these bio's need edited...feel free to edit them...it is on my to do list to edit all of them before the season starts...but i am about to go on vacay to a land with out internet...haha...so most likely won't get back to this stuff until later.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next