Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

OUAT IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING

Go down

OUAT  IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING Empty OUAT IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING

OK SEEMS WE ARE ALL A LITTLE MORE THAN IRRITATED ON THE OUTCOME OF OUR ONCE MAGICAL SHOW, SO HERE IS A THREAD TO "B!@#h" ABOUT IT OR BASICALLY GET YOUR HATE ON, AND MAYBE WITH A LITTLE PIXIE DUST OF OUR OWN, ONE OF ABC PEEPS WILL STUMBLE "UPON" THIS THREAD AND TAKE NOTICE!!!
HERES TO THE CURRENT WRITERS A BUNCH OF jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor +Silly Silly Silly Silly OUAT  IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfjT1PCRbCeAEEcPbj5tvORQ0qsv7vX1MMt88EvBZS25QYHjWG
genajamm
genajamm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

OUAT IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING :: Comments

Bluphoenix444

Post 11/6/2013, 9:46 am by Bluphoenix444

OMG...

Can't believe someone had the gutts to post a B!@#h Ouat post!Very Happy 

I posted my humble opinion about Ouat season 3 on the ABC Facebook site and I received a lot  hate mail. LLOL:=)): ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL 

It is true that this show has gone to the dogs . I couldn't believe my tv screen while Regina was strangling Belle as Rumpelstiltskin stood by as if he had no power at all to protect her against the one woman who had imprisoned her for 28 years+. I would have expected Regina to get at least a beating!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Can someone explain what Rumpelstiltking is doing standing idly alone in the woods?
When he left the ship he made such a speech to Emma, telling her she didnt have it in her  to fight Pan! Now what is he doing in the woods, except waiting for Bae, Pan and Regina to stumble onto him ? He s doing nothing!  Nothing! Paralyzed by fear, the Dark One. As if... Scared of  a motor-mouth badass attitude teenager who has yet to live to his reputation.
What's the point of  giving up Bae in the Echoes cave?  Are  we  supposed to believe Pan gave away Bae for an handful of not so dark secrets? Laughable Dark secrets... Scenarios are bull...t! Of course we know that Bae is not the real Bae, but an echo, a shadow much as Belle was,  and that Hook didn't do the right thing....  So predictable! Where is the fun in that? Thats my point!  The story  is STUPID now! Broken Heart 
This show has LOST its intelligence since Disney got on board. A rushed story, with a number of slaughtered characters, like they have to introduce that many characters in
that much time.

I can't believe the ratings... Ouat, as bad as it, is is still very popular.
I just can't believe people are going along with that crap!

Wow..that felt good!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 11/4/2013, 2:26 pm by genajamm

OUAT  IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-nYhGYWvQiRQ_7x9nQBhnIDBjG5UJF8V5ihCAM-yE0RLto9XkFROG PRINCE ROTFL ROTFL

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 10/31/2013, 9:26 am by wileycatpp

Where to start.  The fact that they are all acting out of character.  The fact that there is nothing even remotely scary about Peter Pan.  Or maybe its the fact that Henry who for two seasons straight never gave up his belief in anything, and now after a few days in Neverland they expect us to believe that he didn't believe his mothers were coming for him and starts to turn into a lost boy.  I don't buy that at all.  LAst season I thought the show couldn't get any worse I boy was I wrong!!!

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 10/30/2013, 3:31 pm by genajamm

OUAT  IS NOW LEAVING THE BUILDING 2Q==
JUST SAW NEXT WEEKS SCRIPT,,,,, ROTFL laughing evil ROTFL laughing evil ROTFL laughing evil ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down