Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Ariel from The Little Mermaid in Season 3?

Go down

Ariel from The Little Mermaid in Season 3? Empty Ariel from The Little Mermaid in Season 3?

We know that the producers want to do this story and hopefully it may happen in season 3 here is two twists i think that could happen to Ariel. From what we heard from Hook that the water of Neverland have a mermaid curse. So perhaps Ariel gotten curse by the mermaid curse and been trying to find a way to turn back into human? This could be an interesting twist. Another twist could be that Ariel was evil and put the mermaid curse in Neverland in the first place. Those are two twists I could think of that could happen to Ariel since it could be a perfect time to introduce Ariel in Season 3. What kind of twist are you hoping they will put on Ariel from The Little Mermaid?
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ariel from The Little Mermaid in Season 3? :: Comments

CarolSmart

Post 5/28/2013, 11:23 am by CarolSmart

wileycatpp wrote:Aren't mermaids supposed to lure men to their deaths. I mean little mermaid aside isn't that the legend of mermaids?
I think you're right...at least, I'm pretty sure that in Greek legend 'The Sirens' were depicted as mermaids...

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 5/27/2013, 11:34 am by wileycatpp

Aren't mermaids supposed to lure men to their deaths. I mean little mermaid aside isn't that the legend of mermaids?

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/25/2013, 5:52 pm by CarolSmart

So....I wonder...
....if the curse would have turned Bae into a mermaid.....or merman, as the case may be alien

....or maybe a fish....

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 5/23/2013, 4:47 pm by hermione982175

I went back and watch the season finale and from what he say that he saved bae from the curse of the mermaid so I am thinking the water may be curse.

Back to top Go down

CarolSmart

Post 5/21/2013, 1:58 pm by CarolSmart

Did Hook say/mean that it was a mermaid curse, or the water was cursed 'because' it had mermaids in it"?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down