Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Cora's Heart

Go down

Cora's Heart Empty Cora's Heart

Maybe Regina's body is the vault where Cora's heart is hidden. Maybe she switched Regina's heart with hers and Regina's is somewhere in a stone vault...or maybe Cora's heart is inside Regina, influencing her mind with emotions stranger to her, controlling her from the inside...

Maybe that would explain Regina's comment to her father:** She is making me into her. I'm angry All The Time!**

Maybe this is why Cora is so set in her way to go back to Reg. To control her and maybe reclaim her own heart.

OR.....Maybe Cora was only farming Regina as a heart receptacle in a sick kind of way to attain immortality, jumping from fresher body to the other.

Who knows what Ultimate Designs a sick mind is willing to entertain?
Bluphoenix444
Bluphoenix444
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Cora's Heart :: Comments

CarolSmart

Post 1/19/2013, 11:38 am by CarolSmart

hermione982175 wrote:Yes, this is an interesting theory as well. I still however think Regina is the first born that Cora was suppose to give to Rumple since Cora as we know it is the Miller's daughter so she owe Rumple plus I don't think Cora created Regina thru magic. I think Regina is born to Cora as Cora is her mother plus Rumple did tell Regina he did hold her as a baby. So I think Rumple did have Regina until Cora use magic against him to keep Regina somehow. I like to keep an open mind with other theories as well.

For Cora's heart, I am not sure what she did with it but that is an interesting idea of hiding it but I don't think she would of hid it in Regina considering that Regina hated Cora plus why would she hid it in her own daughter who she want to rip the heart out in the first place with she fake her death (before changing her mind not to take her daughter's heart after hearing that speech from Regina). I agree that she took the position to hidden her heart so no one can harm or worse take her heart (example Regina) but I am not sure where, perhaps in wonderland or either in her own vault or Regina's vault to just keep her heart safe. Unless there a twist with what she did to her heart in the first place.
Agree! Good thinking Hermione! Clapping

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 12/28/2012, 12:22 am by hermione982175

Yes, this is an interesting theory as well. I still however think Regina is the first born that Cora was suppose to give to Rumple since Cora as we know it is the Miller's daughter so she owe Rumple plus I don't think Cora created Regina thru magic. I think Regina is born to Cora as Cora is her mother plus Rumple did tell Regina he did hold her as a baby. So I think Rumple did have Regina until Cora use magic against him to keep Regina somehow. I like to keep an open mind with other theories as well.

For Cora's heart, I am not sure what she did with it but that is an interesting idea of hiding it but I don't think she would of hid it in Regina considering that Regina hated Cora plus why would she hid it in her own daughter who she want to rip the heart out in the first place with she fake her death (before changing her mind not to take her daughter's heart after hearing that speech from Regina). I agree that she took the position to hidden her heart so no one can harm or worse take her heart (example Regina) but I am not sure where, perhaps in wonderland or either in her own vault or Regina's vault to just keep her heart safe. Unless there a twist with what she did to her heart in the first place.

Back to top Go down

playarita

Post 12/27/2012, 3:35 am by playarita

I like this idea. Your idea sort of made me wonder if Regina could have been a creation of Cora so that Cora could experience the life she had wanted for herself in a creation of hers. I don't remember what it is called or what magic is involved but she might have created Regina from a part of her, mud etc and created Regina. It could be that Cora hid her heart in Regina.

Another theory was that because Cora has traveled to many lands that it could have included our own. Perhaps the physical anomalies that exist on our earth such as the Bermuda Triangle is the physical manifestation of the magic of other realms meeting at that point because our world cannot process this type of magic and in that form. It could also tie into the Davy Jones/Calypso theory I have seen.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 12/26/2012, 10:12 am by SW7_PC2

That is an interesting idea!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down