Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Regina's Powers

Go down

Regina's Powers Empty Regina's Powers

I been thinking about this since the We Are Both episode. From the last season, we saw Regina's apple tree dying and it was because of the curse I agree to that but also think it means Regina doesn't have any of her magic left because she use it all. Now going into season 2, in the episode we see Regina using the book to regain her magic but also we see her apple trees come back to life in which help my theory more of Regina's apple trees are like being use to watch how much magic she have or something like that. I am still pondering on this still about Regina's apple trees and how it connected to her magic powers beside being the apples to put anyone to sleep. So there a connection there between Regina and her apple trees.
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Regina's Powers :: Comments

hermione982175

Post 11/27/2012, 10:24 pm by hermione982175

Thanks, I wasn't 100% with my theory, I was just wondering about how the apple tree is so important to her in the first place and I wasn't sure if it have something to do with her powers or not.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/27/2012, 5:58 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Her apple tree was brought over from FTL it has nothing to do with her magic, her apple tree was dying because the curse was weaking and the curse brought over some of Regina's personal items over, so I believe her apple tree has nothing to do with her powers. In We Are Both, she was just restoring the tree. And when we first saw the tree in season 1 it was before she gained her powers and before she was truly the evil queen.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum