Fairy Tale Time

What Happened To Gaston?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Happened To Gaston?

I just thought about this, but what happened next to Gaston. I know Rumplestiltskin turned him into a rose. I also know that Belle clipped the bottom of the rose before putting it into a vase. Was he ever turned back or was this his fate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheSaviorsSwan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

What Happened To Gaston? :: Comments

Post on 9/6/2012, 10:14 am by wileycatpp

Bluphoenix444 wrote:He is the guy in a wheel chair :pirat:

HAHA I THOUGHT OF THAT TOO BLU ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/6/2012, 10:13 am by Bluphoenix444

He is the guy in a wheel chair :pirat:

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/6/2012, 8:16 am by wileycatpp

I would hate to think of the reprecussions of Belle cutting the rose if gaston could be turned back into a person. ugh ouch makes me almost feel sorry for him...almost

Back to top Go down

Post on 9/5/2012, 8:10 pm by SW7_PC2

I do not think they have ever said! But I am guessing by the time the curse hit, the rose was probably dead. My guess is that was his fate. He wasn't her "true love" anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum