Fairy Tale Time

Who wrote Henry's book?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

20120618

Post 

Who wrote Henry's book?




Aside from the fact that MM gave Henry that book, we know little else about it. Where did it come from? Was it a byproduct of the curse? Did Mr. Gold write it? or perhaps Jefferson? What are your thoughts?


Who wrote Henry's book discussion

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All Magic Comes with a price Dearie  
"It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness"
avatar
wileycatpp
Head Admin
Head Admin

Posts : 1997
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Third rock from the sun

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Who wrote Henry's book? :: Comments

avatar

Post on 11/5/2012, 6:23 pm by AnastasiaT

sorry if smn has already mentioned this, just an idea: the book is a book of fairytales. what if fairytales = fairy's (BF's) tales? maybe this is a case when the answer is too obvious to see....

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/22/2012, 12:08 am by Guest

haha i know right?? but then theres the whole things that mr.gold didnt remember who he was until he heard emmas name. so either they'll make it be a coincidence (id be mad though) or somehow the BF got involved in the deal...

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 7:40 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHA YEAH AL WE KNOW IS THAT MM GAVE HENRY THE BOOK AND THAT HE MOST LIKELY BELIEVED IT WAS TRUE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS AGING BUT HIM.

TRUTH BE TOLD I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY REGINA JUST DIDNT TAKE ONE OF THE MANY CHILDREN ALREADY IN STORYBROOKE. THEY WOULDNT HAVE AGED AND WOULDNT HAVE THOUGHT ANYTHING OF IT, AND HER CURSE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN TACT.

YOU ARE RIGHT BEAUTY!! THAT SO CONFIRMS THAT REGINA HAD NOOOOOOO IDEA WHO HENRY BELONGED TO,,, AND THAT WHOEVER DID,,( CLEARS THROAT) HAHA KNEW ALL ALONG THE WHOLE THING WOULD BLOW UP,, KABOOM,, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] HAHAHAH CAN YOU SAY RUMPLES AND BLUE FAIRY?? HAHAHA OH I HOPE WE GET SOME ANSWERS TONIGHT INSTEAD OF MORE QUESTIONS TO ADD TO OUR EVER GROWING LIST,, HAHAHA

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 7:21 pm by Guest

HAHA YEAH AL WE KNOW IS THAT MM GAVE HENRY THE BOOK AND THAT HE MOST LIKELY BELIEVED IT WAS TRUE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS AGING BUT HIM.

TRUTH BE TOLD I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY REGINA JUST DIDNT TAKE ONE OF THE MANY CHILDREN ALREADY IN STORYBROOKE. THEY WOULDNT HAVE AGED AND WOULDNT HAVE THOUGHT ANYTHING OF IT, AND HER CURSE WOULD HAVE STAYED IN TACT.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 7:08 pm by genajamm

pivoe wrote:Maybe Bae found him and told him everything?

HENRY WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE TOLD SOMEONE AT SOME POINT THAT A STRANGER TALKED TO HIM REGARDING THE BOOK,, ALL HE KNOWS ABOUT IT SO FAR IS THAT MM GAVE IT TO HIM FROM SCHOOL,, RIGHT? YIKES WE REALLY ALL NEED SOME ANSWERS,, HAHAHAHAH[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 7:01 pm by Guest

Maybe Bae found him and told him everything?

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 6:26 pm by genajamm

YOUR RIGHT SS,, KIDS ARE BETTER AT THAT THAN ADULTS HAHAH,, BUT THAT IS A GOOD POINT pivoe,,ABOUT WHY WOULD HENRY SOOOO BELIEVE IN THE BOOK,,, HMMMMM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:56 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

That and kids have a tendency to believe in fairytales, like when you are younger and you believe in the tooth fairy or the easter bunny. Maybe they will show how he came to believe that the book was true

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:32 pm by wileycatpp

pivoe wrote:
TheSaviorsSwan wrote:No need to apologize we love to hear what users have to say, I'm glad that you joined in on the discussion. It's nice to hear from new users
Excited to be here. Still trying to figure everything out...

The book is surrounded by all kinds of mysteries. How did Henry even knew the book is real?

I think Henry beleived in the fairy tales because he noticed that people werent aging moving up in grade etc and Regina made him feel unloved because she pretended what he was noticing wasnt real and sent him to therapy making him seem like he was crazy.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:23 pm by Guest

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:No need to apologize we love to hear what users have to say, I'm glad that you joined in on the discussion. It's nice to hear from new users
Excited to be here. Still trying to figure everything out...

The book is surrounded by all kinds of mysteries. How did Henry even knew the book is real?

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:14 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

No need to apologize we love to hear what users have to say, I'm glad that you joined in on the discussion. It's nice to hear from new users

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:13 pm by Guest

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:I understand what you mean Pivoe, I have the same problem and here is a screenshot of what I believe you see:

Yeah. And I apologize for spamming in this thread.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:10 pm by wileycatpp

pivoe wrote:
genajamm wrote:
pivoe wrote:Hey genajamm [img]
OT: I can't see any pictures or links only "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"...what is that about?

HEY pivoe,,WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS MESSAGE???
well, for example in this post after "call" and "board"
genajamm wrote:
[color=violet]HI pivoe,, NICE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN!!! GREAT THEORY, I AGREE WITH YOU RUMP SEEMS TO HAVE A WAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE,,,HAHAHA AND THE BOOK WRITING ITSELF IS A GOOD CALL,,, [img] ,,,GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD [img]
hmm..now I see it even in the post I posted earlier on the place i used a smiley, that's probably it. but why is it doing that?

Also in the very first post that is above i see "[Only admins are allowed to see this link]"

That is really wierd Pivoe. I will check out our settings. It might be the forum doing updates wierd things have been happening a lot lately cuz they are updateing software or something. let us know if it keeps happening thanks

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:09 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I understand what you mean Pivoe, I have the same problem and here is a screenshot of what I believe you see:

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 5:04 pm by Guest

genajamm wrote:
pivoe wrote:Hey genajamm [img]
OT: I can't see any pictures or links only "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"...what is that about?

HEY pivoe,,WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS MESSAGE???
well, for example in this post after "call" and "board"
genajamm wrote:
[color=violet]HI pivoe,, NICE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN!!! GREAT THEORY, I AGREE WITH YOU RUMP SEEMS TO HAVE A WAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE,,,HAHAHA AND THE BOOK WRITING ITSELF IS A GOOD CALL,,, [img] ,,,GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD [img]
hmm..now I see it even in the post I posted earlier on the place i used a smiley, that's probably it. but why is it doing that?

Also in the very first post that is above i see "[Only admins are allowed to see this link]"

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 4:51 pm by genajamm

pivoe wrote:Hey genajamm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OT: I can't see any pictures or links only "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"...what is that about?

HEY pivoe,,WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS MESSAGE???

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 4:25 pm by Guest

Hey genajamm Wave
OT: I can't see any pictures or links only "[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"...what is that about?

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 4:21 pm by genajamm

pivoe wrote:My theory: Since with magic you never know, maybe the book "wrote itself" in FTL as the things were happening and was shipped off to SB, just as the other characters, by the curse. Then Rumple made sure Henry got his hands on it, because he wanted the curse broken.

HI pivoe,, NICE TO CHAT WITH YOU AGAIN!!! GREAT THEORY, I AGREE WITH YOU RUMP SEEMS TO HAVE A WAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE,,,HAHAHA AND THE BOOK WRITING ITSELF IS A GOOD CALL,,, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ,,,GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 3:21 pm by Guest

My theory: Since with magic you never know, maybe the book "wrote itself" in FTL as the things were happening and was shipped off to SB, just as the other characters, by the curse. Then Rumple made sure Henry got his hands on it, because he wanted the curse broken.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/21/2012, 12:57 am by hermione982175

I still agree with Wileycatpp that the book was a byproduct from the curse at well.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/20/2012, 6:04 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I agree with you Beauty, I believe the BF definitely had something to do with the book.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/20/2012, 6:00 pm by Guest

TheSaviorsSwan wrote:Like the Blue Fairy as the curse was about to come, she had a plan that all the memories of every character will go in this book and the book was created after the curse struck and somehow MM got the book and then she gave it to Henry

THE BF...I THINK SHE REMEMBERED BEFORE THE CURSE WAS BROKEN AND SET IT ALL UP LOL

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/20/2012, 5:23 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I can't wait to find out who wrote it. It could be a byproduct of the curse. The book was probably created to help Emma The Savior believe. It could also be that drop of true love potion n the parchamant of the curse, that helped create the book. Rumple wanted the curse to break, so he did add the safety valve.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/20/2012, 4:40 pm by wileycatpp

Lazey wrote:Now that I see that FTL still exists, and people have been living there, I half wonder if it was written by someone who was still in that world. And however it was sent to Storybrooke will wind up being the way Emma and Snow get back.

thats a good thought but i dont think so cuz they were also frozen in time for 28 years.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post on 10/20/2012, 4:28 pm by Lazey

Now that I see that FTL still exists, and people have been living there, I half wonder if it was written by someone who was still in that world. And however it was sent to Storybrooke will wind up being the way Emma and Snow get back.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum