Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Pinocchio/August Booth

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DO YOU THINK AUGUST/PINO WILL STILL BE WOODEN AT THE START OF SEASON 2?

Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 Empty Pinocchio/August Booth

Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 Pinochio   Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 Pino Pinocchio/August Booth - Page 4 796525_1329764486667_500_272-1

Name: Pinocchio/August W. Booth

Memorable quote(s): August: "If you need evidence for everything, Emma, you're going to find yourself stuck in one place for a long time."
Young Pinocchio: "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna leave you!"

Pinocchio/August Booth
Pinocchio was carved out of a magical tree by an old craftsman, Geppetto, and enchanted by the Blue Fairy to become a living wooden boy. Pinocchio was told that he could become a "real boy" if he was kind, selfless, and honest. Geppetto wanting to save his son from the curse places Pinocchio in the wardrobe and makes Pinocchio promise to take care of baby Emma.  In the real world Pinocchio breaks his promise to watch over Emma and leaves her in the orphanage to run away with the other children.  An adult Pinocchio known as August W. Booth, goes to Storybrooke, to try and convince Emma that she is the savior that can break the curse.  He is unsuccessful and due to the lack of magic and his failing to follow his path and keep his promise, August/Pino is turned back into wood.

Played By: Eion Bailey - August/Adult Pino; Jakob Davies-Young Pinocchio
Eion's Site's
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

Jakob's Site's
IMDb

Actor Eion Bailey: "August is central to the story from its origin. He has an awareness that helps him know things that other people in the story do not. And he helps Emma see beyond the tangible."
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pinocchio/August Booth :: Comments

Roguedemonhunter

Post 9/25/2012, 12:52 am by Roguedemonhunter

I an hoping August lives. I want to see... or at least hear some more Eion Bailey. lol

To that end I hope they have the ability effects wise and the courage to write for us a great big, living puppet to man redemption arc. If it also includes some FTL surprise like the magic tree Pinocchio was made from was the last remains of some important ancient Fae like the Greenman/Oberon or some such for some incredible story twist all the better.

If after such a reveal, he himself winds up rezing the Avatar of Hern the Huntsman (Graham) so all those fangirls can stop their non-stop whinging and give us a moments peace in QUAT fandom all the better. Just Kiddin', that would break their no rez rule... Mind you we thought at one time that 'Only one can go through the wardrobe' was a rule too. Context is everything. ;p

I have no clue what they will do, but the best, most fun episode of TV's Angel (Buffy spinoff) proved that Puppet Cancer is in fact awesome for comedy and drama at the same time if written well enough, and any opportunity to milk it in a show should be run with reckless abandon by that show's writers for just as long as they can get away with doing so. How often do you get the chance to write anything like it?

Cheers! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:37 pm by Guest

actually come to think of it when i was in Abu Dhabi recently i was chatting with a brit and he said i was 'ginger'...is that more of a british term? (haven't ever really heard that term until recently surrounding the Pinocchio kid). Anyway i don't have red hair...maybe auburn...and i don't have a lot of freckles either...anyway its the only time someone has called me 'ginger'...he also said i looked irish which that has never happened to me before either. I have always been told i look like my father who has 0 irish in him but i do have more irish than anything else in my ethnic background...so anyway i think the casting was good and i wouldn't spend too much time on his darn looks! Wink

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 2:06 pm by Guest

i don't even see any freckles on the little kid...just because you have red hair doesn't mean you have to have freckles!

Back to top Go down

Shekinel

Post 7/8/2012, 12:10 pm by Shekinel

Characteristics: Friends with Henry. =)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 1:25 am by Guest

haha very true. and he might have freckles on his arms and stuff. he's just always covered...for obvious reasons haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/8/2012, 12:11 am by Guest

well he does look more like the Disney Pino kid...black hair and blue eyes...haha. Also he has 'scruff' so maybe the freckles are there under all that scruff...haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/7/2012, 11:59 pm by Guest

thats quit a mix you have there! lol. i also have white skin that burns easily, but it ends up as a tan haha. and yeah thats true about the freckles! i had black hair as a baby and turned into blonde as i got older. i kept the freckles and got new ones along the way haha. i think they did a good job as casting pinno as an adult. of course i could be biased as i think Eion is HOT lol!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 7/7/2012, 11:18 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:(GASP) his story wasnt a flop! haha. and im half german SW! the other half is russian with a hint of native american lol

I am German and Irish! My husband is Indian, Latino and German! But thanks to my German and Irish, I have THICK DARK Hair, lol, and LIGHT ASS skin that burns easily! LOL!

And I think that it is entirely possible that August was ginger as a child and then not as an adult, because my mom was. FIRE red hair, until she was about 22-23 (when she had me) she started to turn REALLY blonde, no red anymore, but still has the freckles, that is what I do not get, even if he did not have the red hair anymore, he would have his freckles on his face....THAT is something that has bugged me more than him no longer having red hair.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/6/2012, 8:28 pm by Guest

i agree! the guessing is what i LOVED about his character. he was so mysterious...and rugged haha.

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/6/2012, 8:22 pm by Guest

i agree...i liked his story! :) it was what kept us guessing and so far i am pretty sure that his character has generated more theories and gossip than any other character...haha...but i do hope they bring more out about him...and now they can since we know who he is. I think that was one of the things they had to be careful about...they couldn't give away too much info otherwise everyone would have guessed...

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 7/6/2012, 8:18 pm by Guest

(GASP) his story wasnt a flop! haha. and im half german SW! the other half is russian with a hint of native american lol

Back to top Go down

Bluphoenix444

Post 7/6/2012, 6:12 pm by Bluphoenix444

About hair color...

What a bad casting job. no wonder his story was a flop. If they keep him this season I hope they will give him character. He was just a thug.

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 6/27/2012, 9:21 am by SW7_PC2

I was VERY blonde as a kid, until I had my first baby (at 18 pale) and then it turned dark brown like my German roots...And my hubby and I have dark hair now, but all 4 kids have BLONDE hair! LOL!

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 6/27/2012, 5:34 am by wileycatpp

Its called hair dye :lol:

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/27/2012, 1:43 am by Guest

hair color changes...i have sibling who were blonde as children and they are brunettes now! haha

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 6/27/2012, 1:38 am by Guest

Question posed on twitter:
How did August go from being a ginger kid to a brunette?

Well ....

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum