Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

Charming/David

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you happy to see David back to more of his Charming ways?

Charming/David  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Charming/David  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Charming/David  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Charming/David  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Charming/David  - Page 2 Empty Charming/David

[url=[/url]

Name: Prince Charming/David

Memorable quote(s): "i will always find you.", "I have a name you know, its James."

Prince Charming
Prince Charming is the husband of Snow White, father of Emma Swan, and grandfather of Henry Mills.  He started out as a shepherd from a peasant family.  He became Prince James by making a deal with Rumpelstiltskin in order to save his families farm.  Prince Charming's actual name is not known.  He is referred to as "Charming", a nickname given him by Snow White. Snow White most often refers to him as "Charming", as does Rumpelstiltskin. Charming introduces himself as "James", which is the name he is referred to by several characters, including Cinderella and Red Riding Hood.
David
Having been in a coma for as long as anyone can remember, David Nolan awoke with no name and no identity. Seemingly stirred to life by Mary Margaret reading him a story out of Henry's Fairy Tale book, David was found wandering the woods. Upon being returned to the hospital, he was reintroduced to his wife, Kathryn, whom he had been estranged from just before his disappearance. He and Kathryn have been trying to work out the problems in their marriage, but David can't help but feel drawn to Mary Margaret.

Played By: Josh Dallas
Twitter
Facebook
IMDb

"Prince Charming: Wow... The pressure that comes along with that name! He's an everyman... A royal who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. Confident and assured. Humble. Believes with his soul in true love... It outweighs everything.

It's great to be able to tell the untold stories of Prince Charming. And being allowed to swing a sword around is not too bad, either!"

Last edited by SW7_PC2 on 12/9/2012, 5:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
SW7_PC2
SW7_PC2
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Charming/David :: Comments

Anonymous

Post 9/5/2012, 10:32 am by Guest1

I agree! I have never really been a fan of David or Charming, but did they have to make him such a wimp in comparison to his kick-ass counterpart, Snow!?

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/5/2012, 9:09 am by Dearie

Poor PC David gave him a bad rep

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/4/2012, 8:43 pm by hermione982175

LOL!!!!! ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/4/2012, 4:02 pm by Guest

hahahahaha ROTFL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/4/2012, 1:38 pm by genajamm

hermione982175 wrote:LOL I agree. David really need to pull it together!!!!! LOL, no I voted David as a DB because of what the curse did to him. :)

HAHA GOOD GIRL,,, What a Face UNLOCKS DOORS AND WINDOWS,,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/4/2012, 12:54 pm by hermione982175

LOL I agree. David really need to pull it together!!!!! LOL, no I voted David as a DB because of what the curse did to him. :)

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/4/2012, 12:39 pm by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL ROTFL HE IS A DB AS DAVID. IM SURE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CURSE, WHICH MAKES IT ALL THE MORE FRUSTRATING! YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HATE HIM BEAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CURSE THAT HE'S LIKE THAT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS LIKE PULL IT TOGETHER MAN! LOL

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

HAHA WELL SAID!!! PULL IT TOGETHER MAN!! Nerd TOO FUNNY

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/4/2012, 12:06 pm by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL ROTFL HE IS A DB AS DAVID. IM SURE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CURSE, WHICH MAKES IT ALL THE MORE FRUSTRATING! YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HATE HIM BEAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CURSE THAT HE'S LIKE THAT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS LIKE PULL IT TOGETHER MAN! LOL

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/4/2012, 11:41 am by Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFL ROTFL HE IS A DB AS DAVID. IM SURE IT IS BECAUSE OF THE CURSE, WHICH MAKES IT ALL THE MORE FRUSTRATING! YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HATE HIM BEAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CURSE THAT HE'S LIKE THAT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS LIKE PULL IT TOGETHER MAN! LOL

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/4/2012, 10:34 am by genajamm

SW7_PC2 wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:ALRIGHT... WHO WAS THE ONE VOTE THAT SAID DAVID IS STILL CHARMING?? WAS IT YOU HERMS?? *LOCKS DOORS* LOL! TOTALLY KIDDING!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROTFL That's what I am saying! I am a #Charmer and even voted he was a DB as David! LOL! He was just clueless and rude and hurtful. I am sure it was part of the curse, lol, but that isn't the question , MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil *LOCKS DEADBOLT* We shall change this Twisted Evil

ROTFL ROTFL LOCKS DEADBOLT AND ALL WINDOWS!!!!! FESS UP SOMEONE HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/4/2012, 8:20 am by SW7_PC2

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:ALRIGHT... WHO WAS THE ONE VOTE THAT SAID DAVID IS STILL CHARMING?? WAS IT YOU HERMS?? *LOCKS DOORS* LOL! TOTALLY KIDDING!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROTFL That's what I am saying! I am a #Charmer and even voted he was a DB as David! LOL! He was just clueless and rude and hurtful. I am sure it was part of the curse, lol, but that isn't the question , MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil *LOCKS DEADBOLT* We shall change this Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/4/2012, 2:10 am by Guest

ALRIGHT... WHO WAS THE ONE VOTE THAT SAID DAVID IS STILL CHARMING?? WAS IT YOU HERMS?? *LOCKS DOORS* LOL! TOTALLY KIDDING!!! :D

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/4/2012, 12:35 am by hermione982175

Hey everybody, So I read all about the Josh Dallas thing. So I look up on google to see if this is true. I came across couple articles that saying Josh Dallas and his wife are divorced in 2012. I thought to let all know!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 9/4/2012, 12:34 am by hermione982175

I think the curse done it worse to PC because he was unconscious for a long time so yeah he made some pretty bad mistakes as David.

I do think something bad is going to happen to his mom from what we saw as pictures. :(

I BEEN WANTING TO KNOW WHAT PRINCE CHARMING'S REAL NAME IS FOR A LONG TIME!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 3:48 pm by Guest

I to hope they were seperated before that, and I have a feeling they were other wise we probably would have heard about it I would assume anyways. But yeah watching him as David is do frustrating, I want to punch him in the face on my tv lol. He's a spineless twat haha!!!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/2/2012, 1:29 pm by SW7_PC2

Genajam wrote:
BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:LMAO, I LOVE HOW EVERYONE HAS VOTED YES (HE IS A DB) AND NOBODY HAS SAID NO LOL, TO FUNNY

HAHA AS OF NOW HE IS 85% DB,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL SEEMS IN SB, AND OUR WORLD FOR REAL????? REAL BAGGER Suspect Suspect : HAHA POOR GUY

I really hope that his wife and him were separated in REAL life before Ginny came along, kinda ruins the HEA (And the Prince Charming) illusion if not! But personal life aside, he, as David was a total flake! He tried to do the right thing but was such a pansy and yes that was the point of the curse, to be the opposite, but damn! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 1:12 pm by Guest

hahaha yeah, poor guy

Back to top Go down

genajamm

Post 9/2/2012, 1:09 pm by genajamm

BeautyIsSleepingIn wrote:LMAO, I LOVE HOW EVERYONE HAS VOTED YES (HE IS A DB) AND NOBODY HAS SAID NO LOL, TO FUNNY

HAHA AS OF NOW HE IS 85% DB,,,, ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL SEEMS IN SB, AND OUR WORLD FOR REAL????? REAL BAGGER Suspect Suspect : HAHA POOR GUY

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 12:31 pm by Guest

I THINK HIS MOM WILL DIE, LIKE YOU SAID BECAUSE OF SOME PHOTOS, BUT ALSO BECAUSE KING GEORGE SEEMS LIKE A MAN OF HIS WORD.

I HOPE WE FIND OUT HIS REAL NAME IN S2!!!!! THIS IS YET ANOTHER THING THATS DROVE ME CRAZY LOL

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 9/2/2012, 12:29 pm by Guest

LMAO, I LOVE HOW EVERYONE HAS VOTED YES (HE IS A DB) AND NOBODY HAS SAID NO LOL, TO FUNNY

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 9/2/2012, 12:18 pm by SW7_PC2

Sadly, I do think PC's counterpart is a DB. I know that he had to be way different than his FTL persona, but he could have handled things better I think! Or maybe the Curse made it impossible for him TO handle things better!?

Do you think we will find out PCs real name soon, or do you think it is James too, and that it was done on purpose in case the King needed the "replacement son"?

Also, do you think PC's momma is gonna die (from S2 screenshots we have seen) and that is why we have not seen her in SB? Or do you think she is alive and the reason we haven't seen her up to this point is because pre-curse he was told he could never see her again and maybe that worked itself into the curse somehow. IDK, by the Screen shots, I believe she is shot with an arrow or something.

I just can not WAIT to see how PC &SW and their "Gang" take back the castle! :-)

Back to top Go down

wileycatpp

Post 8/22/2012, 3:19 pm by wileycatpp

Charming/David  - Page 2 822x

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 8/21/2012, 6:10 pm by hermione982175

That is funny and I like that a lot!!!!! :)

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

Post 8/21/2012, 3:27 pm by Guest

LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down

SW7_PC2

Post 8/21/2012, 2:33 pm by SW7_PC2

wileycatpp wrote:omg SW that is too funny

I couldn't help myself! I see these all day and most are rude, making fun of the show, BUT, I love this one! HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next