Once Upon a Time, Chat Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fairy Tale Time

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep? - Page 2 Empty What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep?

Apparently, I wonder what does it means when Rumple and Regina put Charming's life in danger. What do you think they will do?
hermione982175
hermione982175
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What is going to happen to Charming in the episode 8: Into the Deep? :: Comments

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/2/2012, 11:11 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

EvilDearie is probably trying to win the trust and compassion of the people of SB. I think they are tired of being seen as bad guys. Rumple doesn't want to lose Belle and he wants to get back his son. While Regina wants to win back Henry. I think that Charming and EvilDearie will team up just for the better of the people of SB

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/2/2012, 11:07 pm by hermione982175

Yes, that what I think too. Charming will Team up with the EvilDearie no matter what the cost is. Apprently the EvilDearie in both episode 8 and 9 are doing some goodness from their heart.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/2/2012, 10:57 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

I like your theory, I feel like I can see that more then mine, but I would love to see how Rumple and Regina will work together. As for Charming maybe he will agree to it. We know that he will do anything to protect his family, he will do anything to find them. Even if that means teaming up with EvilDearie

Back to top Go down

hermione982175

Post 11/2/2012, 10:49 pm by hermione982175

I don't think they will pull his heart out. I think they will use some dangerous spell that will put his life at risk and he agree to it knowing the risks and he somehow was able to contact snow and emma that way. Or they knock him out of conscious. I think they will do that so they know what is going on fairytale land and how to help Emma and Snow get back to Storybrooke.

Back to top Go down

TheSaviorsSwan

Post 11/2/2012, 10:43 pm by TheSaviorsSwan

Maybe Rumple and Regina put Charming's life in danger to bring him to the brink of death, just so he can contact Emma and Snow in what I like to call a 'spirit form'. They will probably use their old method of pulling out hearts to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2